kinda feel sorry for Isiah Thomas. he should be a top 10 player ever ahead of lebron

Talk about anything here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

kinda feel sorry for Isiah Thomas. he should be a top 10 player ever ahead of lebron

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

only reason i'm able to admit this is because its before my time as a laker fan

phpBB [video]

game 6 - 12:11 into the video Isiah thomas dominating game 6 on a bad leg ( 43 points, 8 assists, 6 steals ). kareem gets a phantom call to go up 1. game over

phpBB [video]

game 7 - 12:48 into the video worthy hits a free throw to go up 4. laimbeer hits the 3 to pull within 1, ac green dunks. laimbeer outlets to isiah thomas as fans are already spilling onto the court and is fouled immediately ( no call ) with 2 seconds left. game over..

series should have ended in 6 with isiah thomas as finals mvp averaging 21pts/9ast/3stl

isiah thomas led his pistons to the #1 seed in the entire nba in 1989 with 63 wins ( 6 more than anyone else ) averaging 18ppg/8ast/2stl

yes magic had better numbers with 22/12/8 but he played ZERO defense. zeke was a great defensive player and should have gotten the steve nash treatment.

magic already had league mvps. he already just robbed zeke of a title. and here he's being gifted league mvps because of his name

isiah thomas should have

3 nba titles
2 finals mvps
1 league mvp

all from a real era and never having an unfair competitive advantage or ring chasing >>>> lebums entire career

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: kinda feel sorry for Isiah Thomas. he should be a top 10 player ever ahead of lebron

Post by Robceltsfan »

When should he have won MVP?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: kinda feel sorry for Isiah Thomas. he should be a top 10 player ever ahead of lebron

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Didn't read lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:When should he have won MVP?

by far the best record. gotta give it to the best player on the best team thats contending

only team over 60 wins

magic was better individually. but how many times have we seen the media go with other criteria
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

by far the best record. gotta give it to the best player on the best team thats contending

only team over 60 wins

magic was better individually. but how many times have we seen the media go with other criteria

LOL....he finished tied for 17th in the vote that year.

OK, guy.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

only team over 60 wins

So you want to give it to him because he was the best player on the best team? I think he averaged 18ppg that year.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

LOL @ Rob copying Arty's "OK guy" saying.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

AlaskaHawks wrote:LOL @ Rob copying Arty's "OK guy" saying.
:lebronumad:

~George Carlin~
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Thomas ain't worth one fine hair on LeBron's ass. He's one of the more overrated "superstars" in league history.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Isiah is a little overrated. Couldn't win shit until his boyhood pal Mark Aguirre came over.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I was a huge fan of Isiah Thomas.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

only team over 60 wins

LOL....he finished tied for 17th in the vote that year.

OK, guy.

just proves how bipolar the media is
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Isiah is a little overrated. Couldn't win shit until his boyhood pal Mark Aguirre came over.

it had more to do with shipping out that cancerous cuck adrien dantley
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

elmouse03 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

only team over 60 wins

So you want to give it to him because he was the best player on the best team? I think he averaged 18ppg that year.

nash averaged 15ppg the year he won mvp with zero defensive skills

all because his team had the #1 seed
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

only team over 60 wins

Nash's season in that era pisses all over Isiah's 88-89 campaign.

~George Carlin~
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

only team over 60 wins

Nash turned a 30 win team into a 62 win squad.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Best player on the best team narrative magically goes out the window for griff when he tries justifying Kobe for "deserving" more MVPs.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
elmouse03 wrote: So you want to give it to him because he was the best player on the best team? I think he averaged 18ppg that year.

Nash's season in that era pisses all over Isiah's 88-89 campaign.

apparently only playing one side of the floor is all thats needed in some fans eyes

its one of the biggest flaws in mvp voting since the media took over
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Isiah averaged less points, assists, and steals during the pistons run from 87-91 then he did from 82-86.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Best player on the best team narrative magically goes out the window for griff when he tries justifying Kobe for "deserving" more MVPs.

all i ask for is consistency

if when i argue for kobes mvps in years the lakers werent the top seed and everyone agreed with me instead of shitting all over me with "top player on top team" arguments.. then maybe i'd be content and not look for discrepancies in other past years