Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Popeye tattoo?

Just how old are you? Damn.

24 1/2

LMBAO.

You can't run from your race and age forever, my good friend LTBH.

Ok LMBAO
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Mt. Rushmore is next

Post by ripper76 »

#resist

Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

As a nation of diversity and multiculture, we cannot tolerate symbols of intolerance and hate. They must be removed. Our mission extends beyond punching nazis in the name of peace and diversity - but to also create sanctuaries for those oppressed by biology and white men. Take down the memorial, take down hate.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races — that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
~ Abraham Lincoln - Lincoln-Douglas debate at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:As a nation of diversity and multiculture, we cannot tolerate symbols of intolerance and hate. They must be removed. Our mission extends beyond punching nazis in the name of peace and diversity - but to also create sanctuaries for those oppressed by biology and white men. Take down the memorial, take down hate.

"I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races — that I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."
~ Abraham Lincoln - Lincoln-Douglas debate at Charleston, Illinois, on September 18, 1858
Welp. Here we are nearly 160 years later and this still seems to be true. Kind of depressing.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:As a nation of diversity and multiculture, we cannot tolerate symbols of intolerance and hate. They must be removed. Our mission extends beyond punching nazis in the name of peace and diversity - but to also create sanctuaries for those oppressed by biology and white men. Take down the memorial, take down hate.

Welp. Here we are nearly 160 years later and this still seems to be true. Kind of depressing.

Yep. We almost had it.

But then the whites were forced to take a lesser place. NO MORE!
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Man yall need to stand up and grow a pair.. band together and eradicate these liberal cucks frim the face of the planet
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

The left seems to want to re-fight the civil war. That's not going to go well for anyone.
Olaf
Superstar

Post by Olaf »

America needs DUTERTE.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Slippery slope.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

ripper76 wrote:Slippery slope.
"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

~Abraham Lincoln
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Lincoln sounds like a racist, a real bad guy. Illinois is "The Land of Lincoln." Gonna have to change that and a lot of other things.

It's too bad nobody stood up to the white nationalist Lincoln. We could have put up statues to remember that.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

“I think it wiser moreover not to keep open the sores of war, but to follow the examples of those nations who endeavoured to obliterate the marks of civil strife and to commit to oblivion the feelings it engendered.”

“As regards the erection of such a monument as is contemplated, my conviction is, that however grateful it would be to the feelings of the South, the attempt in the present condition of the Country, would have the effect of retarding, instead of accelerating its accomplishment; [and] of continuing, if not adding to, the difficulties under which the Southern people labour.”

---Robert E. Lee
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

ripper76 wrote:Lincoln sounds like a racist, a real bad guy. Illinois is "The Land of Lincoln." Gonna have to change that and a lot of other things.

It's too bad nobody stood up to the white nationalist Lincoln. We could have put up statues to remember that.

The White House was built by slaves. Washington Monument was very likely built, in some measure, by slaves. Lincoln believed in race inequality. Jefferson fucked all his slaves.

Let's just burn down all our monuments pre-2017. They were all constructed prior to the social acceptance of ____insert minority group here____.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

lettherebehouse wrote:This is how the opposition grows in numbers. The majority of this country is white and not part of antifa, therefore they are silenced out of fear. The average white couple in Texas, Missourri, Nebraska, or all throughout the heartland and midwest are building more and more resentment towards this lunacy. They spoke up at the polls to voice their frustration, and if it comes down to a civil war, they'll speak up again by joining the side that most mirrors them, armed and white. This is a war minorities and faggot white democrats definitely do not want.
The average person in Missouri is teetering the line of racism anyways. They didn't need the excuse of the removal of Confederate statues.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

I'm almost always right.

Y2K

Post by Y2K »

Robceltsfan wrote:
"I am not, nor ever have been, in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And in as much as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race."

~Abraham Lincoln
"I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel."

Abraham Lincoln

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

y2ktors wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

~Abraham Lincoln
"I am naturally anti-slavery. If slavery is not wrong, nothing is wrong. I can not remember when I did not so think, and feel."

Abraham Lincoln

He was against slavery....but not for racial equality. Amirite?

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

y2ktors wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

~Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln
Since he was anti-slavery I guess we can forgive him for believing that Blacks are inferior to Whites.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Y2K

Post by Y2K »

Robceltsfan wrote:
y2ktors wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

~Abraham Lincoln

Abraham Lincoln

He was against slavery....but not for racial equality. Amirite?
To be honest, he never gave a conclusive answer as to what he truly believed. But regardless, this quote is a factual quote from him pre-Civil War. Was it done to ensure that it he would win the debates and get elected? Perhaps. Could he have really felt this way? Perhaps.

The way that I've looked at the situation is that at that time, American society, as a whole, was very racist. American society did not evolve until many years later. I could totally see him not believing in Racial equality but it's not something that he didn't really emphasize... Not nearly the way that he did about being pro-union and anti-slavery.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Didn't the Taliban, when they took retook control over Afghanistan, go through and remove a ton of historic statues of Buddah in the country?

Yes they did. ISIS is the same way. They are notorious for destroying statues, monuments, churches, etc.. The blew up a bunch of ancient Roman ruins in Syria.
?
This is all under your hero Trump's reign...he's a complete failure to our country...who gives a fuck about jobs and economy when people killing eachother over stupid shit?

And he hasn't even provided jobs or better economy...Trump is a fucking bust
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"