Mt. Rushmore is next

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Mt. Rushmore is next

Post by ripper76 »

Al Sharpton wants the Jefferson Memorial torn down. I'm sure this will all end well.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Mt. Rushmore is next

Post by Kingcarl24 »

What a sad mess.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

the anarchists are playing the same card they played at the beginning of the 20th century. the only solution is to hunt them down and put them out of their misery. if we don't the gulag and the holodomor awaits us.
Last edited by AtiliusRegulus on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Minneapolis' largest lake was recently changed from Lake Calhoun to Bde Maka Ska... because John Calhoun lived a life according the social mores 200 years ago.

:L
Last edited by AbeVigodaLive on Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Stone Mountain is one of the coolest things I've ever seen.
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Good thing that I went there with all of the SE Asia refugee, Hispanic, and Afro-Am kids I teach during the summer and Saturdays for them to get some history before it gets removed.

:conanclap:
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

This is how the opposition grows in numbers. The majority of this country is white and not part of antifa, therefore they are silenced out of fear. The average white couple in Texas, Missourri, Nebraska, or all throughout the heartland and midwest are building more and more resentment towards this lunacy. They spoke up at the polls to voice their frustration, and if it comes down to a civil war, they'll speak up again by joining the side that most mirrors them, armed and white. This is a war minorities and faggot white democrats definitely do not want.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Didn't the Taliban, when they retook control over Afghanistan, go through and remove a ton of historic statues of Buddah in the country?

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:This is how the opposition grows in numbers. The majority of this country is white and not part of antifa, therefore they are silenced out of fear. The average white couple in Texas, Missourri, Nebraska, or all throughout the heartland and midwest are building more and more resentment towards this lunacy. They spoke up at the polls to voice their frustration, and if it comes down to a civil war, they'll speak up again by joining the side that most mirrors them, armed and white. This is a war minorities and faggot white democrats definitely do not want.

I'm gonna say a prayer for you when you get pushed on to the other team because of your yellow skin. You probably deserve better than that.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Didn't the Taliban, when they took retook control over Afghanistan, go through and remove a ton of historic statues of Buddah in the country?

Yes they did. ISIS is the same way. They are notorious for destroying statues, monuments, churches, etc.. The blew up a bunch of ancient Roman ruins in Syria.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

There was a petition recently about the Stone Mountain one to get Big Boi & Andre 3000 up on the rock.

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:This is how the opposition grows in numbers. The majority of this country is white and not part of antifa, therefore they are silenced out of fear. The average white couple in Texas, Missourri, Nebraska, or all throughout the heartland and midwest are building more and more resentment towards this lunacy. They spoke up at the polls to voice their frustration, and if it comes down to a civil war, they'll speak up again by joining the side that most mirrors them, armed and white. This is a war minorities and faggot white democrats definitely do not want.

I'm gonna say a prayer for you when you get pushed on to the other team because of your yellow skin. You probably deserve better than that.

I can fit in if need be. Stay out of the sun and pale my shit for a month, wear shades to hide gookish eye shape, buy a pickup truck and a popeye forearm tattoo...voila, white AF!
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

What is next for this bunch. Start burning books?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

I can fit in if need be. Stay out of the sun and pale my shit for a month, wear shades to hide gookish eye shape, buy a pickup truck and a popeye forearm tattoo...voila, white AF!

Popeye tattoo?

Just how old are you? Damn.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Popeye tattoo?

24 1/2
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Da Stars. wrote:What is next for this bunch. Start burning books?
Bible & Trump tweets. What else is there to read exactly.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Even guys like Abe and Madnesss will join the side of the white, they'll have no choice...It's called survival.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Popeye tattoo?

24 1/2

LMBAO.

You can't run from your race and age forever, my good friend LTBH.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

Popeye tattoo?

24 1/2
S/L ???
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Titan18 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Popeye tattoo?