my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Talk about anything here.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

went to the beer store and picked up 10 king cans of 7% beer. buddy picks up 16 cans of shitty 5% beer. other buddy picks up a bottle of tequilla

go to the beach and pick a bench. get wasted in a beautiful sun while watching girls in scantily clad bikinis

finally get a nice thick buzz and hit the beach to throw the football around. a couple and another girl invite me to play volleyball. i give it a go and dominate even while not having played since grade 6

we then move on while chugging beers on the beach infront of life guards with no fucks given and join 2 girls that let us migrate because we were 3 handsome dudes. ( plus one of them needed a lighter )

i notice one of my buddys disappears. i guess to go piss... and then i accuse these random hoes of stealing my football... but later find out theres 2 other identical ones in the general vicinity. i get in a battle of words and insults with a blonde chick after she says she didn't like me comparing her to julia styles from save the last dance. nearly get in a fight with her boyfriend. end up telling her shes special/unique and nothing like any celebrity because theyre all beneath her in every way. she starts crying and my friends inform me its time to leave

we head to a sushi bar downtown with 2 girls we picked up from the beach only to find out the place closed. the girls dip on us cause they weren't down to see dunkirk. they bus home and i go in a drunken need for speed race to a sushi place that closes at 10. we get there with 20 minutes to spare. i start shouting about how absolutely aweful their food is. asking why the fuck theyed serve me sashimi on pringle chips. i end up stuffing 2 sushi pizzas in a tea cup and throwing it under the table. leave unsatisfied.

we get to the theatre and the movie doesn't start till 10:45. so we start stealing basketballs from the arcade machine and start shooting threes on the other side of the atm's for about 20 minutes ... security comes and isn't even mad we're stealing from them. they just ask us to move closer.

finally get into the movie and i fall asleep an hour in for about 5 seconds. wake up with my head on this milfs tits next to me... she didn't seem to mind

go outside after the movie and see her outside having a smoke. get her number and head home. drop my buddy off and call it a night

this is every other day for me. this is what a weekday is for someone whos retired at age 33..... and its "boring" to some 19 year old cucked faggot jew

:susp:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by Robceltsfan »

Yesterday....didn't you say you didn't really drink anymore? Were you drunk WHILE you posted that?
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: my drunken weekday of fun... a story told for KUB ( the man who says its not fun being me )

Post by kobeunderbite »

Triggered AF!

No one is reading that by the way, fat boy :lol:
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Triggered AF!

:pop2: how was work today
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Robceltsfan wrote:Yesterday....didn't you say you didn't really drink anymore? Were you drunk WHILE you posted that?

ok twice a week i'l get drunk. but i could do it once a week if needed
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Is "king cans" Canadian for "tallboys"?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

No one cares.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

gaskill15 wrote:Is "king cans" Canadian for "tallboys"?

i can't bring myself to say the word tallboy

sounds gay
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I read it. It's really depressing for a guy his age.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

"finally get into the movie and i fall asleep an hour in for about 5 seconds. wake up with my head on this milfs tits next to me... she didn't seem to mind"

This is totally believable.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Glad you had a good time. That's important for someone with deep rooted insecurity issues.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:

I read it. It's really depressing for a guy his age.

it really isn't though. "growing up" and acting subdued because society deems it socially acceptable to restrict ones self and assimilate like some boring responsible 30-40 year old is my idea of depressing

do whatever you want whenever you want and give zero fucks. thats how to live life
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Nobody cares.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Max. wrote:btw that is depressing af when you realize this dude is in his kid-thirties. You act out like a teenager with deep emotional issues.

Edit: Carl... goddamn it
"so we start stealing basketballs from the arcade machine and start shooting threes on the other side of the atm's for about 20 minutes"

Written by a guy in his 30s trying to convince everyone he has a fun life.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:Glad you had a good time. That's important for someone with deep rooted insecurity issues.

insecurity is when someone avoids doing things because theyre afraid of how theyel look

i can literally do anything anytime anywhere
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
Max. wrote:btw that is depressing af when you realize this dude is in his kid-thirties. You act out like a teenager with deep emotional issues.

Edit: Carl... goddamn it
"so we start stealing basketballs from the arcade machine and start shooting threes on the other side of the atm's for about 20 minutes"

Written by a guy in his 30s trying to convince everyone he has a fun life.

it was fun though. you gotta let go of your inhibitions

you're telling me you wouldn't wanna shoot on arcade basketball machines for free?

its literally the definition of fun

and its just 1/20th of fun activities from yesterday.
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Max. wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Glad you had a good time. That's important for someone with deep rooted insecurity issues.

insecurity is when someone avoids doing things because theyre afraid of how theyel look

Except be happy :cry:

man i hope all of you open up to what life has to offer again some day

leaving it behind in your teens is sad

get drunk. have sex with randoms. go random places. meet new people
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Insecurity is when you write a novel to a bunch of strangers online about how you got drunk and went to the movies because you were angry that Kub called you boring.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Titan18 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

Insecurity is when you write a novel to a bunch of strangers online about how you got drunk and went to the movies because you were angry that Kub called you boring.
:banderas:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Titan18 wrote:
Lonzo_Ball wrote:

you people really annoy me. you talk to the same people for 15 years on a tightly nit small community board that migrated from another one and don't feel comfortable talking about your real lives

thats insecurity at its absolute pinnacle