Talk about anything here.

Better record next season?

Magic
31%
Bulls
69%

Total votes: 36

Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Re: OFFICIAL prediction thread for Bulls and Magic

Post by Da Stars. »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Orlando and Chicago battle it out tonight. Titanic struggle.
Battle between the pigmy and the midget.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Da Stars. wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:Orlando and Chicago battle it out tonight. Titanic struggle.
Battle between the pigmy and the midget.
Right now, the pigmy is leading by one point.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Bulls are clearly the better team. I think that's obvious now.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Post by Master Spade »

Artman, how in the hell did your team lose to the rebuilding Bulls??

Bulls with injuries and new players....yet they still beat orlando.

:L
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Bulls are clearly the better team. I think that's obvious now.
Lol...in what world?
Do you realize the magic still have their beat two players out?
Smh
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Master Spade wrote:Artman, how in the hell did your team lose to the rebuilding Bulls??

Bulls with injuries and new players....yet they still beat orlando.

:L
Injuries?
Bulls are healthy as fuck compared to the magic
Holy shit You're ignorant...
Our two best players have been out for a while now....plus we gave the game away...perfectly
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

Vucevic and Gordon have been back for 4 games now and the Magic lost all 4, yikes.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

I'm sure Artfags narrative would change to "magic are tanking, no point in winning games now". such a predictable Homer Faggot
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

One thing is for sure; both teams are MILES behind the Lake Show.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

I know this is going to anger a lot of posters on here but I'm excited to watch this team develop. Lauri and Lavine are looking like beasts while Dunn is looking like a steal. Not to mention we should get a damn good draft pick this season. Hopefully GarPax doesn't fuck this up.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

gaskill15 wrote:I know this is going to anger a lot of posters on here but I'm excited to watch this team develop. Lauri and Lavine are looking like beasts while Dunn is looking like a steal. Not to mention we should get a damn good draft pick this season. Hopefully GarPax doesn't fuck this up.

I agree...which is why I told tits long ago the Bulls have a MUCH better young core in place and brighter future.

Of course that was when he was still doing the Tarzan swing from Hair guys nether region.

Likely top 3 pick +
Kris Dunn - 6' 4" PG - STRONG defensive stud...who's offense is coming along nicely.
Zach Levine - 6' 5" SG -elite athlete and offensive stud...his D definitely has it's warts, but he has the talent to improve that.
Lauri on the Mark - 7 foot stretch 4 - already setting records with his 3 point shooting and is MUCH more athletic than billed.
Big Bad Bobby Portis - 6' 11" PF/C - Intense/athletic with above average range to boot.
Excellent young "glue/depth" guys like Nwaba and Valentine already on board.
Lots of cap $$$ opening up.

"Hit" on the high picks the next 2 years...then get that "superstar" FA in the area of need.

I would be stoked AF to be a Lakers fan looking forward as well, even more so than the Bulls since they have had a year or 2 head start on the rebuild. LONG, LEAN and athletic as fuck.

Likely nice early 1st round pick +
Ball - 6' 6" PG - Still love his upside, the start to the year definitely had me worried...but he's looking more and more like the guy most thought he would/could be.
Ingram - 6' 9" SF/Wing - his upside is REALLY starting to show IMO.
Randle - 6' 9" PF - strength and finesse - FAR better than I thought he would be...still needs to learn to play under control at times, but the skillz are undeniable.
Kuz - 6' 9" - athletic mad bomber - would be a BEAST 6th man/glue guy/stretch 4 ( I think his D would be exposed as a full time "3" ).
Hart - 6' 5" - What an extreme, multi-positional luxury/glue guy he is looking to be....you shittin' me...? lol
Zubac
TONS of cap $$$ by simply letting IT/Pope/Lopez walk

They land a Superstar Wing....and a solid Big/C via Free agency draft, both VERY feasible...They could be as tough as nails next season already.

As for the Tragic...

Vuc is likely all but out the door, swinging gate defensively regardless.
Gordon is a tweener that is all over the map.
They declined their option on Hezonja (ROFL)
Isaack :mjlaugh: ...?
Fournier is a nice piece/elite 6th man for a team ready to compete.
Likely top 3 pick that they will either blunder, or lose a few years down the line if he does pan out.

What a cluless Mickey Mouse organization.

:pjaxlol:

@elartman1973
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Lol I know you wanna keep us Laker fans happy repeat, but let’s not pretend that anyone on the Bulls is worth a shit outside of that euro faggot Laura you guys drafted.

Chris Done? Bobby “sucker punch” Portis? lol you’re dreaming, pal. Bulls are a lot closer to the Tragic than they are to the Lakers.

:arnold:
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

LNS wrote:Lol I know you wanna keep us Laker fans happy repeat, but let’s not pretend that anyone on the Bulls is worth a shit outside of that Laura euro faggot you guys drafted.

Chris Done? Bobby “sucker punch” Portis? lol you’re dreaming, pal. You’re a lot closer to the Tragic than you are to the Lakers.

:arnold:
:stephena:

-LaVine is an athletic beast with a chance to be an ELITE scorer. Dudes hitting 3's the last 2 years at nearly a 40% (38% career) clip while shooting close to 6 a game.

-Dunn's defense is unquestioned.....13.5/4.5/6 on 42.5/72% so far on the season (his first real full time run) as well. Has Lonzo gotten that FT% above 50% yet...? :noidea:

Have you watched Portis since the "youth movement" started as far as playing time..? Obviously not.

:gtfo:

And I agree...they ARE much closer to the Magic than the Lakers at this point...No question.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Done is putting up okay numbers on a bottom feeder. So basically his stats kinda mean nothing. Zach is what he is.... a dude with hops that can score, but does everything else just alright (boards and dimes are average at best).

The Bulls best bet is to blow it up some more (keep the guy with the chick’s name) and keep stockpiling draft picks. It worked for the Sixers, it’s working for the Lakers, and it’ll eventually work for the Bulls.

LaVine and Done..... :sheed:
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

LNS wrote:Done is putting up okay numbers on a bottom feeder. So basically his stats kinda mean nothing. Zach is what he is.... a dude with hops that can score, but does everything just alright (boards and dimes are average at best).

The Bulls best bet is to blow it up some more (keep the guy with the chicks name) and keep stockpiling draft picks. It worked for the Sixers, it’s working for the Lakers, and it’ll eventually work for the Bulls.

LaVine and Dunn..... :sheed:

Pssst. The Lakers have been "bottom feeders" all season too...one teams 11th in their conference, the other 12th...and separated by what...3.5 games record wise despite a 4 game winning streak for the Lakers coming against the Mavs/Kings/Hawks/Heat..?

:yahoo:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Repeat3peat wrote:
LNS wrote:Done is putting up okay numbers on a bottom feeder. So basically his stats kinda mean nothing. Zach is what he is.... a dude with hops that can score, but does everything just alright (boards and dimes are average at best).

The Bulls best bet is to blow it up some more (keep the guy with the chicks name) and keep stockpiling draft picks. It worked for the Sixers, it’s working for the Lakers, and it’ll eventually work for the Bulls.

Pssst. The Lakers have been "bottom feeders" all season too...one teams 11th in their conference, the other 12th...and separated by what...3.5 games record wise despite a 4 game winning streak for the Lakers coming against the Mavs/Kings/Hawks/Heat..?

We were just playing possum till Maginka worked their mojo and freed up cap space. :skip:

You think roster uncertainty brings out the best in players? :stephena:

Between Clarkson and Randle being dangled as trade bait all season, beta Ball being hurt so often, KKK being streaky as fuck.... a lesser franchise would’ve imploded.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

LNS wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

We were just playing possum till Maginka worked their mojo and freed up cap space. :skip:

Between Clarkson and Randle being dangled as trade bait all season, beta Ball being hurt so often, KKK being streaky as fuck.... a lesser franchise would’ve imploded.
I wouldn't argue against any of that. I think BOTH teams are intentionally "throttling back"...The Bulls have had their injury problems too...but regardless, they admittedly have less "need" to throttle....they have found convenient excuses to not play Lauri...but i'm not delusional enough to convince myself that their young talent pool is as deep...or have the upside as the Lakers.

Just an example...who/what is this..?

18.2/5.2/5.5 with a block...more than 1 three, a 1/2 a steal per game on 54/79%...?

:noidea:
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

Repeat3peat wrote:
LNS wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

I wouldn't argue against any of that. I think BOTH teams are intentionally "throttling back"...The Bulls have had their injury problems too...but regardless, they admittedly have less "need" to throttle....they have found convenient excuses to not play Lauri...but i'm not delusional enough to convince myself that their young talent pool is as deep...or have the upside as the Lakers.

Just an example...who/what is this..?

18.2/5.2/5.5 with a block...more than 1 three, a 1/2 a steal per game on 54/79%...?

:noidea:
Or this guy:

20/9/4 on 60/70%...

Or him 10/7/6...with 3 steals/2.7 threes per game...on 59/67%...?
Spoiler:
Those are Ingram/Randle and Balls AVERAGES respectively over the last 30 days....so not exactly a minuscule sample size....they are going to be a force to be reckoned with for sure...well already are when the "want to be" really....IF Ingram keeps up with his trajectory, he "can" become an absolute monster....guys just a baby and only starting to "fill out" his frame/harness his talent, it's ridiculous....neither the Bulls or Magic have anything with that kind of potential....same goes for Lonzo IMO....as OVERALL players....in a few years the "Warriors/Cavs" will very likely be the "Sixers/Lakers".....The Bulls COULD be sitting MUCH better than they are...but GarPax blows...they fucked up the Drymouth Green drafting...and basically traded Gary Harris and Nurkic for Cameron fuckin Payne in my ass
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Ingram and Ball will be legit, although I’m actually not as sold on KKK as a lot of my Laker homies on here. I mean I love Kuzma cuz he’s adorable, but the dude is streakier than my underwear, and there are nights he looks like he’ll be a prime Carmelo Anothony and other nights I wonder why he gets any burn at all. Randle I’ve always been hopeful about cuz he’s a fast, powerful athlete with solid court vision and he enjoys playing bully ball out there. A lot of Laker fans were down on him because he gets a little too ball dominant at times and makes dumb decisions, but he’s a young dude and I really hope Maginka don’t fuck up and let him walk.

My thing has honestly always been this: are we a Paul George away from legitimately competing? IMO hell no. PG is a great defender and a legit scorer, and I’m all for getting him if we can, but subtracting Randle and adding Paul George doesn’t improve the team all that much. Now if we can get Paul George, keep Randle, and somehow sign Klay or Kawhi the season after that, then we’ll be legit. But if we can’t get at least two of those three then IMO we’re better off keeping our core intact. No one’s beating Golden State or possibly Houston (although I’m kinda iffy on Houston cuz Harden and CP3 are PO chokers), so unless we can assemble a team that puts us on that level or close then it’s a moot point.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Healthy Magic team got their shit pushed in again. Biggest competition to the Grizz for most ping pong balls.