31%
Bulls
69%

Total votes: 36

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: OFFICIAL prediction thread for Bulls and Magic

Post by LNS »

Nope. Karma, which doesn't even exist by the way, wouldn't punish an entire fanbase just because some fat slob in Nowhere, U.S.A. decided to make an avatar bet.

You're terrified to bet and I want you to say it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Nope. Karma, which doesn't even exist by the way, wouldn't punish an entire fanbase just because some fat slob in Nowhere, U.S.A. decided to make an avatar bet.

Look, I know youre lonely and on here looking to make friends but keep menout of the mix
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Nope. Karma, which doesn't even exist by the way, wouldn't punish an entire fanbase just because some fat slob in Nowhere, U.S.A. decided to make an avatar bet.

Look, I know youre lonely and on here looking to make friends but keep menout of the mix

Don't start deflecting, big boy. You don't believe in your team, and it was hilarious exposing you for it.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Don't start deflecting, big boy. You don't believe in your team, and it was hilarious exposing you for it.
I fully believe in my team...not betting on thwm has nothing whatsoever to do with my confidence in them at all...thats what you are to fucking dumbto understand and keep deflecting towards it for lack of intelligence

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Karma doesn't exist, but assuming it actually does you have the concept of it all screwed up. You're just really, really afraid to believe in your team. They've hurt you over and over again, and you're tired of getting your heart broken.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
BWA HAHAHAHA!!!! You really are a delusional fuck, bro! Trust me, the balance of the Orlando Magic won't be shaken up by some fat old painter making a friendly bet! You have a psychotically high self image if you really think you effect the Magic in any way, shape or form, wide load.

:pjaxlol: :trumplol: :brock: :dirk: :treklaugh:
No...thats why its called KARMA...dipshit

That's not how karma works you fat mongoloid. You making a bet isn't sending negative vibes or evil intent out into the world, so there's nothing to take back. You're just a fat chicken shit pussy who has no faith in his team, it's as simple as that. I mean, you haven't made any bets on the Magic the last five years, right? And they've been dog shit all that time, right? So trust me, karma has nothing to do with this.

Don't ever fucking challenge me again, fat boy.
Ouch. It hurt just to watch from the sidelines Artie get pummeled beyond recognition. Yikes.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No...thats why its called KARMA...dipshit

That's not how karma works you fat mongoloid. You making a bet isn't sending negative vibes or evil intent out into the world, so there's nothing to take back. You're just a fat chicken shit pussy who has no faith in his team, it's as simple as that. I mean, you haven't made any bets on the Magic the last five years, right? And they've been dog shit all that time, right? So trust me, karma has nothing to do with this.

Ouch. It hurt just to watch from the sidelines Artie get pummeled beyond recognition. Yikes.

He loves it though. Some people genuinely enjoy the pain.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No...thats why its called KARMA...dipshit

Are you dumb or what??
My not betting on the magic has zero todo wth my confidence in them....how fucking difficult is this for you low minded idiots to comprehend? ??
Jesus christ man

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Are you dumb or what??
My not betting on the magic has zero todo wth my confidence in them....how fucking difficult is this for you low minded idiots to comprehend? ??
Jesus christ man

Bullshit. You're petrified and that's all there is to it. I already explained that karma doesn't work the way you seem to think it does, so at this point you're just scared shitless to bet on the Magic. But it's fine, I'd never bet on them either. So can I really blame someone for not doing something that I myself wouldn't do? Of course not.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Are you dumb or what??
Jesus christ man

Bullshit. You're petrified and that's all there is to it. I already explained that karma doesn't work the way you seem to think it does, so at this point you're just scared shitless to bet on the Magic. But it's fine, I'd never bet on them either. So can I really blame someone for not doing something that I myself wouldn't do? Of course not.
Dude...shut up already...ive already stated the magic would win more games than the bulls...bookmark it...whatever....
Do you really think im afraid of an avatar change for a week? Get fucking real dude...I am clearly not betting based on karma...I dont know how it can possibly be more clear and obvious..now stay in your lane chump

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Why does arty ALWAYS lie? It's like an illness on top of his autism and being a 50 year old virgin
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Are you dumb or what??
Jesus christ man

Dude...shut up already...ive already stated the magic would win more games than the bulls...bookmark it...whatever....
Do you really think im afraid of an avatar change for a week? Get fucking real dude...I am clearly not betting based on karma...I dont know how it can possibly be more clear and obvious..now stay in your lane chump

You clearly don't have the mental capacity to even understand how karma is supposed to work, if you think the team would fall apart due to some fat guy in Florida making an anonymous bet lol

You're dismissed, ham hock.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Titan18 wrote:Why does arty ALWAYS lie? It's like an illness on top of his autism and being a 50 year old virgin
:banderas:

Lol no surprise there. Shit, I made a bet with fat tits two years ago over the Lakers and Magic.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
Titan18 wrote:Why does arty ALWAYS lie? It's like an illness on top of his autism and being a 50 year old virgin

Lol no surprise there. Shit, I made a bet with fat tits two years ago over the Lakers and Magic.
Pretty sure I have also. Dude was making bets left and right with his tragic then out of the blue it's "I'd NEVER bet on my tragic" that's the autism in play.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

You clearly don't have the mental capacity to even understand how karma is supposed to work, if you think the team would fall apart due to some fat guy in Florida making an anonymous bet lol

You're dismissed, ham hock.
You're dumb dude, seriously....who gives a fuck?
I know the magic will win more than the bulls, plus m I'm not betting aboutmit...so what?
Get over it and stop inventing reasons when I've already told you why a million fucking times already....nobody is scared of the bulls and they have no chance of winning more than the magic, everybody knows this...what is there to be scared of they you are claiming I'm scared of?

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Artie officially terrified and unhinged.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

More stupidity...im done with this thread..I've already conquered every fool in n it, now you all are just rambling jibberish trying to save face as usual

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:More stupidity...im done with this thread..I've already conquered every fool in n it, now you all are just rambling jibberish trying to save face as usual

Lol you got chased out, fatty.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:More stupidity...im done with this thread..I've already conquered every fool in n it, now you all are just rambling jibberish trying to save face as usual
Yes. The landslide of support you've received is proof of this.

It's okay though Artie. It's stickied so you can gloat at the end of the season when the Magic's 30 wins trumps the Bulls 28.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »