69%

Total votes: 36

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: OFFICIAL prediction thread for Bulls and Magic

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No we arent...but he will be a huge factor in the nba landscape...thats a guarantee...
Lol at knowing nothing at all what youre talking about...classic
Isaac has the highest upside of any nba rookie...as ive proven.
Ball will crash and burn by xmas....I dont wish but I do predict he gets injured and has an injury plagued career...which wont matter since hes nothing special anyways

Chew on that fat nigro

Nope.
Abso-fucking-lutely

The Magic won't be players in free agency, and your draft picks are just meh. Your future is bleak, my heavyset friend.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Artman is probably the most optimistic magic fan ever. He might be the only optimistic magic fan ever too.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Nope.
Abso-fucking-lutely

The Magic won't be players in free agency, and your draft picks are just meh. Your future is bleak, my heavyset friend.
You are wrong in every claim...very wrong.
I could say the same thing about the lakers who are running on fumes and thier only hope is "potential"
And potential is the same as nothing basically...Your entire hope and unrealistic claims are entirely based on summer league.....lololol, fucking hillarious.
The disappointment is gonna be fucking epic...enjoy your 24 win season chump
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Abso-fucking-lutely

I could say the same thing about the lakers who are running on fumes and thier only hope is "potential"
And potential is the same as nothing basically...Your entire hope and unrealistic claims are entirely based on summer league.....lololol, fucking hillarious.

Your "hope" is based on.... :noidea:

Lol the Magic have had no success ever bro. Making the Finals is chump change so don't bother bringing it up. :lol:

The past, present, and future of the Orlando Tragic is a basically one big laugher.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Isaac has zero upside, he'll likely be a bench rider before he's out of the league in a few years. His potential won't ever be realized just based on the fact that he plays for a putrid, dogshit organization. Maybe if he gets out of there he has a chance at something, but that's the only way it'll happen.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Lol the Magic have had no success ever bro. Making the Finals is chump change so don't bother bringing it up. :lol:

The past, present, and future of the Orlando Tragic is a basically one big laugher.
His hope is based on....... The retards in Florida blindly follow their team even when their GM posts their entire offseason plan on social media. The Magic are the joke of the NBA and the fans are dumb enough to continue to support any dumbass they bring off the street to run the team. I literally burst out in laughter anytime I hear an Orlando Magic reference. :lol:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

gaskill15 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You are wrong in every claim...very wrong.

His hope is based on....... The retards in Florida blindly follow their team even when their GM posts their entire offseason plan on social media. The Magic are the joke of the NBA and the fans are dumb enough to continue to support any dumbass they bring off the street to run the team. I literally burst out in laughter anytime I hear an Orlando Magic reference. :lol:
The fact that you don't even realize we have a different gm now makes your comments on the magic forever irrelevent

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

The fact that you don't even realize we have a different gm now makes your comments on the magic forever irrelevent

Isn't your new GM the same guy who gave Delladova big money? :laugh3:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

Isn't your new GM the same guy who gave Delladova big money? :laugh3:
The guy who drafted jabari and the greek freak and several other homeruns...like isaac...like it or nkt..
Isnt tour gm the one who hasnt done jack shit and hasnt proven jack shit??
Drafting an expected #2 isnt considered being a good gm...and lol at you about to bring up summer league to prove another ayers value...
Lakers fans are dumb as fuck

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Lol Isaac isn't a homerun and won't have half the impact that Lonzo has. Your GM did well with Giannis, but they also overpaid friggin' Delladova so who cares?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Lol Isaac isn't a homerun and won't have half the impact that Lonzo has. Your GM did well with Giannis, but they also overpaid friggin' Delladova so who cares?
Isaac will have a supreme impact at his positions...and he will definitwly have a huge impact when hes got his game down...lonzo is meh...overhyped and will never live up to it

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Lol Isaac isn't a homerun and won't have half the impact that Lonzo has. Your GM did well with Giannis, but they also overpaid friggin' Delladova so who cares?
Isaac will have a supreme impact at his positions...and he will definitwly have a huge impact when hes got his game down...lonzo is meh...overhyped and will never live up to it
Even if Lonzo fails to meet the hype, he'll still have more of a positive impact than Isaac.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Even if Lonzo fails to meet the hype, he'll still have more of a positive impact than Isaac.
Nope....you have proven many times that you are clueless on this topic...so you may want to change it as usual

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Isaac will have a supreme impact at his positions...and he will definitwly have a huge impact when hes got his game down...lonzo is meh...overhyped and will never live up to it
Nope....you have proven many times that you are clueless on this topic...so you may want to change it as usual

I never change my stance unless proven wrong, and you've never proven me wrong lol. Isaac won't be a superstar, Lonzo will be. You'll be long dead and buried by the time the Magic win their first title.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I never change my stance unless proven wrong, and you've never proven me wrong lol. Isaac won't be a superstar, Lonzo will be. You'll be long dead and buried by the time the Magic win their first title.
More jibberish
lonzo will only be famous because of hype and laker homers vastly overrating him just like you did with russell....isaac already has a ten times better shot than lonzo and hes a big man....classic

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nope....you have proven many times that you are clueless on this topic...so you may want to change it as usual

More jibberish
lonzo will only be famous because of hype and laker homers vastly overrating him just like you did with russell....isaac already has a ten times better shot than lonzo and hes a big man....classic

It's a well known fact that Isaac struggles with his jumper. Unless you're basing his jump shot on Summer League. And if we're using Summer League as a measuring stick than Lonzo shits all over Isaac rofl!

Stay owned, fat man
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

More jibberish

It's a well known fact that Isaac struggles with his jumper. Unless you're basing his jump shot on Summer League. And if we're using Summer League as a measuring stick than Lonzo shits all over Isaac rofl!

Stay owned, fat man
He has a far better shot than lonzo...thats a fact...accept it

And he was great in summer league...two games and we saw what was up and shut him down to not risk injury of such a precious jewel...you clearly have no idea what youre even talking about and are completely brainwashed into lonzo hype...so youre impossibke to talk to due to your totally invalid opinions

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Isaac was getting gassed in Summer League and begged his coach to sub him out. Lonzo took home MVP without even trying. They're on completely different levels fat man. Lonzo is NBA ready, Isaac is a work in progress lmao
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

precious jewel
:laugh4: :haha2: :laugh4:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Isaac was getting gassed in Summer League and begged his coach to sub him out. Lonzo took home MVP without even trying. They're on completely different levels fat man. Lonzo is NBA ready, Isaac is a work in progress lmao
Isaac overworked himself to start games,
You actually think that's an issue going forward?
Damn you're desperste....

Summer league