Total votes: 36

elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: OFFICIAL prediction thread for Bulls and Magic

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
Bulls = 1 of the crown jewel franchises of the NBA....FIRMLY upon the leagues "Mt. Rushmore"....6 'ships in 6 tries and counting, greatest single season for a team in league history...Only expansion team in history to make the playoffs in their first season....the GOAT player, youngest MVP in league history etc. etc. etc.

The Tragics 23 times of being either lottery fodder, or first round whipping post exit's out of their 28 years of miserable existence....not so much.

Stay bent and jiggled.
Spoiler:
and fat

raped.
Lol at still trying to claim losing in round m one is the same as the lottery just because you hate to admit the magic n have made the playoffs so many times...and of course a,so clinging to the Jordan years in the same reply....youre a t4ansparent m loser..
You either ma,e the playoffs or you dont...you dont get to recatagorize based on the argument and your mood, dumbfuck.

If not for one player, the bulls would be the clippers
Seems like the combination of LNS's challenge + my stating of the flat out facts, has poop painter rather upset.

elyellowswellbelly rattled something terrible.

Now do as you've been told, and keep your ass outta this here thread until you grow a pair, and man the fuck up pussy.

:asskicking:

And lol @ 1st round outs/lottery losers 23 out of 28 years. Irrelevant as fuck.

:mjlaugh:
Didnt bother reading...youve proven to be stupid already....
Lol at thinking that making the playoffs andnlosing in the firs t round is the same as the lottery....you fucking dumbass....
Now do a it again and dont.conveniently stupiy group round one exits with the lottery or just shut the fuck up
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Arty don't come into my thread again until you man up and accept my very fair bet. You belong to me now, puto.
I dont make stupid bets...thats a stupid bet...im a gentleman and you should be grateful for that....how the fuck can anyone possibly think the bulls will win more games...are you fucking delusional? ???
Please break down your reasoning without being stupid and trolling.
It's a stupid bet for you, I agree. The Magic are constantly reshuffling the deck, so I don't blame you for not wanting to take a chance on them. You're scared shitless to bet on them and you have every right to be. :suds:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Arty don't come into my thread again until you man up and accept my very fair bet. You belong to me now, puto.
I dont make stupid bets...thats a stupid bet...im a gentleman and you should be grateful for that....how the fuck can anyone possibly think the bulls will win more games...are you fucking delusional? ???
It's a stupid bet for you, I agree. The Magic are constantly reshuffling the deck, so I don't blame you for not wanting to take a chance on them. You're scared shitless to bet on them and you have every right to be. :suds:
Fail...they arent reshuffling anything dumbass...this is the year of continuance...if you had any idea what the hell you were talking about then you wod know this...and the magic havibg a better record than the bulls is a no brainer...they may outcless them by 20+ games you idiot...and definity outclass the lakers who arent going any fucking where any time soon....

I have class...otherwise i would bet you because its as sure of a win as there is in the nba nedt season.....
Im starting to question your intelligence. ...seriously...do you have any??

AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Magic will win more games.

But both franchises are among the most meandering, directionless, least promising franchises in 2018. Mediocre through and through.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I dont make stupid bets...thats a stupid bet...im a gentleman and you should be grateful for that....how the fuck can anyone possibly think the bulls will win more games...are you fucking delusional? ???
Fail...they arent reshuffling anything dumbass...this is the year of continuance...if you had any idea what the hell you were talking about then you wod know this...and the magic havibg a better record than the bulls is a no brainer...they may outcless them by 20+ games you idiot...and definity outclass the lakers who arent going any fucking where any time soon....

I have class...otherwise i would bet you because its as sure of a win as there is in the nba nedt season.....

I could barely decipher this mess. All I took from it is that you have no faith in the Tragic, and in that regard I agree 100% pork chop. :suds:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

I could barely decipher this mess. All I took from it is that you have no faith in the Tragic, and in that regard I agree 100% pork chop. :suds:
You keep making more and more of an effort to appear stupid...
.its working

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Fail...they arent reshuffling anything dumbass...this is the year of continuance...if you had any idea what the hell you were talking about then you wod know this...and the magic havibg a better record than the bulls is a no brainer...they may outcless them by 20+ games you idiot...and definity outclass the lakers who arent going any fucking where any time soon....

.its working
Artie, he's made you tap dance all thread in an effort to refuse to put any skin in a wager. You're a cackling hen.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

.its working
Artie, he's made you tap dance all thread in an effort to refuse to put any skin in a wager. You're a cackling hen.
I dont bet on or against my team..this isnt anything new and has nothing to dk with the common knowledge fact that the magic will indeed win more games than the bulls next season...this isnt really a question...its pretty fucking clear that the magic will win more games...even he knows this, everyone with a functioning brain knows this..otherwise they are just trolling or making stupid assumptions based on bias and trolling...my not betting has nothing to do with it at all...doesnt matter who is on the roster...and the fact that ive had to keel repeating this over and over through the last few years doesnt sleak very highly for the accumalitve intelligence of this board....

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You keep making more and more of an effort to appear stupid...
.its working
I dont bet on or against my team..this isnt anything new and has nothing to dk with the common knowledge fact that the magic will indeed win more games than the bulls next season...this isnt really a question...its pretty fucking clear that the magic will win more games...even he knows this, everyone with a functioning brain knows this..otherwise they are just trolling or making stupid assumptions based on bias and trolling...my not betting has nothing to do with it at all...doesnt matter who is on the roster...and the fact that ive had to keel repeating this over and over through the last few years doesnt sleak very highly for the accumalitve intelligence of this board....
You're still tap dancing. It's a freaking avatar bet. The fact that you won't bet anything on your Magic after you flap your gums about them like a circus barker time after time is pretty much the white flag of surrender.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
You're still tap dancing. It's a freaking avatar bet. The fact that you won't bet anything on your Magic after you flap your gums about them like a circus barker time after time is pretty much the white flag of surrender.
Nope...totally unrelated...again you tip toe around what ive been pounding in your fucking head for years now...how stupid are you?

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I dont bet on or against my team..this isnt anything new and has nothing to dk with the common knowledge fact that the magic will indeed win more games than the bulls next season...this isnt really a question...its pretty fucking clear that the magic will win more games...even he knows this, everyone with a functioning brain knows this..otherwise they are just trolling or making stupid assumptions based on bias and trolling...my not betting has nothing to do with it at all...doesnt matter who is on the roster...and the fact that ive had to keel repeating this over and over through the last few years doesnt sleak very highly for the accumalitve intelligence of this board....
Nope...totally unrelated...again you tip toe around what ive been pounding in your fucking head for years now...how stupid are you?
It's really like you never left kindergarten. How can acting like that possibly entertain you?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
It's really like you never left kindergarten. How can acting like that possibly entertain you?
Acting like what?
Ive stated early that no matter what state the magic team is playing and no matter how good or bad they are I dont bet on them...thats bad karma..period. ..youre the moron who keels acting like im scared...like as if I think the bulls will actually have a better record....get real man..move on..

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nope...totally unrelated...again you tip toe around what ive been pounding in your fucking head for years now...how stupid are you?
Acting like what?
Ive stated early that no matter what state the magic team is playing and no matter how good or bad they are I dont bet on them...thats bad karma..period. ..youre the moron who keels acting like im scared...like as if I think the bulls will actually have a better record....get real man..move on..
You're tap dancing... again. Lashing out like a toddler... again.. Again, how a "man" in his mid forties can find acting like you do amusing is truly beyond me...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Acting like what?
You're tap dancing... again. Lashing out like a toddler... again.. Again, how a "man" in his mid forties can find acting like you do amusing is truly beyond me...
Tap dancing what???
My ground has been firm on this for years...this thread and bet has been around for one day....seems like you guys are the ones tap dancing here...
Man the fuck up for once

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

How is it bad karma to make a mere avatar bet on a sports team, fat ass? Do you even know how karma works? :laugh3:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:How is it bad karma to make a mere avatar bet on a sports team, fat ass? Do you even know how karma works? :laugh3:
Because...if I make a bet...they then suffer major injury problems from multiple players...based on my luck
Its not worth the risk, especially on a dumb avatar bet on a message board with complete strangers whose only interest is to troll

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:How is it bad karma to make a mere avatar bet on a sports team, fat ass? Do you even know how karma works? :laugh3:
Because...if I make a bet...they then suffer major injury problems from multiple players...based on my luck
Its not worth the risk, especially on a dumb avatar bet on a message board with complete strangers whose only interest is to troll
BWA HAHAHAHA!!!! You really are a delusional fuck, bro! Trust me, the balance of the Orlando Magic won't be shaken up by some fat old painter making a friendly bet! You have a psychotically high self image if you really think you effect the Magic in any way, shape or form, wide load.

:pjaxlol: :trumplol: :brock: :dirk: :treklaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
BWA HAHAHAHA!!!! You really are a delusional fuck, bro! Trust me, the balance of the Orlando Magic won't be shaken up by some fat old painter making a friendly bet! You have a psychotically high self image if you really think you effect the Magic in any way, shape or form, wide load.

No...thats why its called KARMA...dipshit

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Because...if I make a bet...they then suffer major injury problems from multiple players...based on my luck

That's not how karma works you fat mongoloid. You making a bet isn't sending negative vibes or evil intent out into the world, so there's nothing to take back. You're just a fat chicken shit pussy who has no faith in his team, it's as simple as that. I mean, you haven't made any bets on the Magic the last five years, right? And they've been dog shit all that time, right? So trust me, karma has nothing to do with this.

Don't ever fucking challenge me again, fat boy.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

That's not how karma works you fat mongoloid. You making a bet isn't sending negative vibes or evil intent out into the world, so there's nothing to take back. You're just a fat chicken shit pussy who has no faith in his team, it's as simple as that. I mean, you haven't made any bets on the Magic the last five years, right? And they've been dog shit all that time, right? So trust me, karma has nothing to do with this.

Don't ever fucking challenge me again, fat boy.
Yes..thats exactly how karma works you idiot