69%

Total votes: 36

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Re: OFFICIAL prediction thread for Bulls and Magic

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:This is the dumbest thread on this board and even dumber that its even stickied....no chance in hell the bulls even have close to as many wins this year as the magic...and anyone who actually thinks its debatable is stupid as fuck and has jo basketball IQ whatsoever
The Bulls will absolutely have the better record, guaranteed.

You would be stupid as fuck to make that bet...seriously..you cant really be that stupid
I'll absolutely make that bet. Loser has to wear the winner's avatar of choice for the duration of the PO's. You in or you scared, fat man?

Lol arty ran outta here with his tits a-floppin'

Don't ever challenge me, fat man.
Last edited by LNS on Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:This is the dumbest thread on this board and even dumber that its even stickied....no chance in hell the bulls even have close to as many wins this year as the magic...and anyone who actually thinks its debatable is stupid as fuck and has jo basketball IQ whatsoever

The Magics and Swamplando as a whole, vigorously inhale....the Peter Panzies of the NBA/cities if you will. They really should be contracted...or at the very least merged with Detoilet, maybe those 2 armpits combined could one day be HALF as relevant as the Bulls and The Windy City. MAYBE.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:

The Magics and Swamplando as a whole, vigorously inhale....the Peter Panzies of the NBA/cities if you will. They really should be contracted...or at the very least merged with Detoilet, maybe those 2 armpits combined could one day be HALF as relevant as the Bulls and The Windy City. MAYBE.

Bulls have been the laughing stock of the nba for almost 20 years...that franxhise is garbage if not for the jordan years which every bulls homer is dealerately clinging tonfor dear life...go away dude..youre a moron
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

We betting, wide load?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
The Bulls will absolutely have the better record, guaranteed.

You would be stupid as fuck to make that bet...seriously..you cant really be that stupid
I'll absolutely make that bet. Loser has to wear the winner's avatar of choice for the duration of the PO's. You in or you scared, fat man?
Dude...youre just plain stupid...how the fuck can you even justify your sumb choice??

Seriously, think about it because you CLEARLY havent at all...youre just being a stupid troll....so im not taking you seriously

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: You would be stupid as fuck to make that bet...seriously..you cant really be that stupid
Dude...youre just plain stupid...how the fuck can you even justify your sumb choice??

Seriously, think about it because you CLEARLY havent at all...youre just being a stupid troll....so im not taking you seriously

Of course I've thought it over, have you? The Magic are directionless and completely lost at sea like an illegal Cuban.

Grab your balls and make the bet if you're that confident, or bend the knee to me. Put up or shut up.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

BEND THE KNEE, PEASANT!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Of course I've thought it over, have you? The Magic are directionless and completely lost at sea like an illegal Cuban.

Grab your balls and make the bet if you're that confident, or bend the knee to me. Put up or shut up.
Utterly clueless

Magic have solid direction...just because you dont know doesnt mean its not true..akers are the directionless team here....entire future clings to the hopes that an overhyped zitfaced 19 year old will work out and that big name free agents will willingly flock there even though they have avoided the lakers like the plague for years....lakers have no solid future, it all is based on hopes and dreams of things they have no control over

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Dude...youre just plain stupid...how the fuck can you even justify your sumb choice??

Utterly clueless

Magic have solid direction...just because you dont know doesnt mean its not true..akers are the directionless team here....entire future clings to the hopes that an overhyped zitfaced 19 year old will work out and that big name free agents will willingly flock there even though they have avoided the lakers like the plague for years....lakers have no solid future, it all is based on hopes and dreams of things they have no control over

Deflection noted.

Bringing the mighty Lakers up in a thread about the hapless Magic and bottom feeding Bulls won't get you off the hook, fat boy. You're scared out of your mind to take the avatar bet I offered up, because deep down you have no confidence in your team.

Stay owned, tubs.

:arnold:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Utterly clueless

Deflection noted.

Bringing the mighty Lakers up in a thread about the hapless Magic and bottom feeding Bulls won't get you off the hook, fat boy. You're scared out of your mind to take the avatar bet I offered up, because deep down you have no confidence in your team.

Stay owned, tubs.

:arnold:
Go away and don't come back til you have a damn clue. ....and I never bet with my team, no matter what..has nothing at all to do with confidence or lack of it...how many times do I have to explain this on here? I swear I'm surrounded by idiots...and yes the magic will undeniably win more games than the bulls...its common knowledge...you have zero reason to claim they won't and are dumb as fuck if you think the bulls will actually win more games...stop trolling

xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Repeat3peat wrote:

The Pistons are a championship franchise, no comparison to the Mickey Mouse basketball team. The Bulls have never been relevant outside a god awful era of nba basketball.

I do agree they should be relocated though and will in the near future.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

I wouldn't bet on a team that I had no confidence in either, fat man. You're used to the Magic breaking your heart season after season, so why would this season be any different? You're technically making the smart choice by not betting on those hapless idiots lol
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Artie's sphincter tightened up. Nothing unusual.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:I wouldn't bet on a team that I had no confidence in either, fat man. You're used to the Magic breaking your heart season after season, so why would this season be any different? You're technically making the smart choice by not betting on those hapless idiots lol
Deflecting as usual....im very confident in the magic next season and have many reasons to be....I don't bet on them because it's bad karma, NO OTHER REASON..dumbfuck

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:I wouldn't bet on a team that I had no confidence in either, fat man. You're used to the Magic breaking your heart season after season, so why would this season be any different? You're technically making the smart choice by not betting on those hapless idiots lol
Deflecting as usual....im very confident in the magic next season and have many reasons to be....I don't bet on them because it's bad karma, NO OTHER REASON..dumbfuck

It's bad karma to bet on a basketball team?

:mjlaugh:

Stay scared, son.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

Bulls have been the laughing stock of the nba for almost 20 years...that franxhise is garbage if not for the jordan years which every bulls homer is dealerately clinging tonfor dear life...go away dude..youre a moron
Bulls = 1 of the crown jewel franchises of the NBA....FIRMLY upon the leagues "Mt. Rushmore"....6 'ships in 6 tries and counting, greatest single season for a team in league history...Only expansion team in history to make the playoffs in their first season....the GOAT player, youngest MVP in league history etc. etc. etc.

The Tragics 23 times of being either lottery fodder, or first round whipping post exit's out of their 28 years of miserable existence....not so much.

Stay bent and jiggled.
Spoiler:
and fat

raped.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

Bulls = 1 of the crown jewel franchises of the NBA....FIRMLY upon the leagues "Mt. Rushmore"....6 'ships in 6 tries and counting, greatest single season for a team in league history...Only expansion team in history to make the playoffs in their first season....the GOAT player, youngest MVP in league history etc. etc. etc.

The Tragics 23 times of being either lottery fodder, or first round whipping post exit's out of their 28 years of miserable existence....not so much.

Stay bent and jiggled.
Spoiler:
and fat

raped.
Lol at still trying to claim losing in round m one is the same as the lottery just because you hate to admit the magic n have made the playoffs so many times...and of course a,so clinging to the Jordan years in the same reply....youre a t4ansparent m loser..
You either ma,e the playoffs or you dont...you dont get to recatagorize based on the argument and your mood, dumbfuck.

If not for one player, the bulls would be the clippers

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Arty don't come into my thread again until you man up and accept my very fair bet. You belong to me now, puto.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

elartman1973 wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Bulls have been the laughing stock of the nba for almost 20 years...that franxhise is garbage if not for the jordan years which every bulls homer is dealerately clinging tonfor dear life...go away dude..youre a moron

Stay bent and jiggled.
Spoiler:
and fat

raped.
Lol at still trying to claim losing in round m one is the same as the lottery just because you hate to admit the magic n have made the playoffs so many times...and of course a,so clinging to the Jordan years in the same reply....youre a t4ansparent m loser..
You either ma,e the playoffs or you dont...you dont get to recatagorize based on the argument and your mood, dumbfuck.

If not for one player, the bulls would be the clippers
Seems like the combination of LNS's challenge + my stating of the flat out facts, has poop painter rather upset.

elyellowswellbelly rattled something terrible.

Now do as you've been told, and keep your ass outta this here thread until you grow a pair, and man the fuck up pussy.

:asskicking:

And lol @ 1st round outs/lottery losers 23 out of 28 years. Irrelevant as fuck.

:mjlaugh:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Arty don't come into my thread again until you man up and accept my very fair bet. You belong to me now, puto.
I dont make stupid bets...thats a stupid bet...im a gentleman and you should be grateful for that....how the fuck can anyone possibly think the bulls will win more games...are you fucking delusional? ???
Please break down your reasoning without being stupid and trolling.