31%
Bulls
69%

Total votes: 36

PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Re: OFFICIAL prediction thread for Bulls and Magic

Post by PhutureDynasty »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:Everyone should post their over/under for each team. Magic 30. Bulls 28.
I'd post mine but I agree with yours.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Magic 20, Bulls 5
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

gaskill15 wrote:Magic 20, Bulls 5
:cheetah:
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Bulls 35

Magic 15
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Bulls 34
Magic 32
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

Bulls - 33

Magic - 28

Bulls still win the lottery while narrowly missing the playoffs but getting valuable clutch play, by their young'uns.

Bulls then go on to draft MPJ with the Number 1 pick, while signing Chris Paul and Paul George.

Paul/LaVine/George/Porter/Markannen.

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

dwcmwa wrote:Bulls - 33

Magic - 28

Bulls still win the lottery while narrowly missing the playoffs but getting valuable clutch play, by their young'uns.

Bulls then go on to draft MPJ with the Number 1 pick, while signing Chris Paul and Paul George.

Sounds realistic
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Magic - 28

Sounds realistic

But doable, the Bulls hold the most cap space going into next summer, and they did secure the number 1 pick with 33 wins in 2008.

3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

I think the Magic have a slightly higher ceiling though and could sneak into the 8 spot if things fall their way. The Bulls just have no hope. Who is their best player? Wade? He's always hurt. You know he'll miss a significant amount of games and he's on the decline anyways. Lavine? You aren't going anywhere if he's your best player. They should be in contention for the top overall pick...that's clearly the goal after the Butler trade. I think the Magic are still trying to win, and there is a glimmer of hope there with guys like Payton, Gordon, and Isaac. Realistically they'll probably only win 30-35 games but like I said, if things break their way they could win a few more and sneak into the playoffs.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

Magic 70-12

Bulls 12-70
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

dwcmwa wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

Magic - 28

Sounds realistic

But doable, the Bulls hold the most cap space going into next summer, and they did secure the number 1 pick with 33 wins in 2008.
Nobody good wants to play with the Bulls, it's a stale organization and boring. Chicago is destined to suck forever.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

3effs wrote:I think the Magic have a slightly higher ceiling though and could sneak into the 8 spot if things fall their way. The Bulls just have no hope. Who is their best player? Wade? He's always hurt. You know he'll miss a significant amount of games and he's on the decline anyways. Lavine? You aren't going anywhere if he's your best player. They should be in contention for the top overall pick...that's clearly the goal after the Butler trade. I think the Magic are still trying to win, and there is a glimmer of hope there with guys like Payton, Gordon, and Isaac. Realistically they'll probably only win 30-35 games but like I said, if things break their way they could win a few more and sneak into the playoffs.
I know your not big on the 6ers making the playoffs so would you be willing to bet on it. I'll even make the bet that the 6ers finish 6th or better. If they don't finish at least 6th you win, if they do I win.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

elmerjfudd wrote:
3effs wrote:I think the Magic have a slightly higher ceiling though and could sneak into the 8 spot if things fall their way. The Bulls just have no hope. Who is their best player? Wade? He's always hurt. You know he'll miss a significant amount of games and he's on the decline anyways. Lavine? You aren't going anywhere if he's your best player. They should be in contention for the top overall pick...that's clearly the goal after the Butler trade. I think the Magic are still trying to win, and there is a glimmer of hope there with guys like Payton, Gordon, and Isaac. Realistically they'll probably only win 30-35 games but like I said, if things break their way they could win a few more and sneak into the playoffs.
I know your not big on the 6ers making the playoffs so would you be willing to bet on it. I'll even make the bet that the 6ers finish 6th or better. If they don't finish at least 6th you win, if they do I win.

The East sucks. The 76ers could definitely make it. It might only take something like 38 wins to make the playoffs. I don't think they will make it but I'm not confident enough in that prediction to bet on it and that's mostly because of how weak the conference is once you get past the top 5.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

But they won't finish 6th. We can bet on that.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

3effs wrote:But they won't finish 6th. We can bet on that.
Ok I'll post it. 6 months?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
PhutureDynasty
Mount Rushmore

Post by PhutureDynasty »

My man Fudd.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

This is the dumbest thread on this board and even dumber that its even stickied....no chance in hell the bulls even have close to as many wins this year as the magic...and anyone who actually thinks its debatable is stupid as fuck and has jo basketball IQ whatsoever
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

elartman1973 wrote:This is the dumbest thread on this board and even dumber that its even stickied....no chance in hell the bulls even have close to as many wins this year as the magic...and anyone who actually thinks its debatable is stupid as fuck and has jo basketball IQ whatsoever
Artie triggered.

Best thread going right now. It will likely end up very close Artie.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

elartman1973 wrote:This is the dumbest thread on this board and even dumber that its even stickied....no chance in hell the bulls even have close to as many wins this year as the magic...and anyone who actually thinks its debatable is stupid as fuck and has jo basketball IQ whatsoever
The Bulls will absolutely have the better record, guaranteed.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
The Bulls will absolutely have the better record, guaranteed.

You would be stupid as fuck to make that bet...seriously..you cant really be that stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"