Another thread about cooking steak...

Talk about anything here.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Another thread about cooking steak...

Post by elartman1973 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
You microwave your steaks?
No..never...im no clevetown. .
What im saying is im let it rest like five minutes....then dig in....if I let it rest longer then it eventually gets to cold for me to fully enjoy about halfway in so I find myself having to nuke it at 15-30 intervals so it doesnt lose its med rare status and stays pinkish red....nuke it longer it turns grey and gross
Sooo you never nuke your steaks but you do nuke your steaks if you've let it sit too long?
I dont cook my steaks in the microwave. ..I may reheat it if its cold though...it works fine if you know how to do it..which I explained already twice...but maybe third time is a charm when explaining it to stupid people
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

cooking a steak is as easy as making grilled cheese

just dont burn it. brown the outside. warm and runny on the inside... done

there is no perfect way to make it... shit tastes good as long as theres blood left inside
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

Meat is murder, consider a plant based diet for your own health, the life of beings around you and the future of the planet.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Wasa wrote:Meat is murder, consider a plant based diet for your own health, the life of beings around you and the future of the planet.
Please shut up.

Thanks in advance.
Wasa
Role Player

Post by Wasa »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Wasa wrote:Meat is murder, consider a plant based diet for your own health, the life of beings around you and the future of the planet.

Please shut up.

Thanks in advance.
I won't shut up until I have converted all of Anger General into crossdressing, men-kissing, refugee-loving, atheist communists.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

Wasa wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
I won't shut up until I have converted all of Anger General into crossdressing, men-kissing, refugee-loving, atheist communists.

Please shut up.

Thanks in advance.
If you won't shut up, at least learn to use the quote function properly.

Thanks in advance.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Sounds fucking awful.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: No..never...im no clevetown. .
What im saying is im let it rest like five minutes....then dig in....if I let it rest longer then it eventually gets to cold for me to fully enjoy about halfway in so I find myself having to nuke it at 15-30 intervals so it doesnt lose its med rare status and stays pinkish red....nuke it longer it turns grey and gross
Sooo you never nuke your steaks but you do nuke your steaks if you've let it sit too long?
I dont cook my steaks in the microwave. ..I may reheat it if its cold though...it works fine if you know how to do it..which I explained already twice...but maybe third time is a charm when explaining it to stupid people

Oh! The irony!

:haha2:
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:cooking a steak is as easy as making grilled cheese

there is no perfect way to make it... shit tastes good as long as theres blood left inside
Who the hell is this guy???
Lonzo_Ball
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Lonzo_Ball »

Da Stars. wrote:

Sit down before you fall down old man
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

Lonzo_Ball wrote:
Da Stars. wrote:

Sit down before you fall down old man
Shut the fuck up. Monkey ass.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Never EVER take cooking advice from Artman. You'd think because he's fat that he'd know how to cook, but he's total amateur hour.

This ^^^

His gig might work around stoned college aged roommates and his 3rd world relatives, but in the advanced world of 1st world cuisine, his laughable shit recipes would never fly.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:Never EVER take cooking advice from Artman. You'd think because he's fat that he'd know how to cook, but he's total amateur hour.

This ^^^

His gig might work around stoned college aged roommates and his 3rd world relatives, but in the advanced world of 1st world cuisine, his laughable shit recipes would never fly.
I dont have recipes...recipes are for rookies like you...real cooks are intuitive and can create amazing dishes on the fly....thats me...and not you

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Artman tries to Cuban-up every fucking meal, so I'm good. I don't need Cuban spices on every dish.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Artman tries to Cuban-up every fucking meal, so I'm good. I don't need Cuban spices on every dish.
No I dont...im multi talented and international

Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Lol "i microwave my steak when they get cold but I don't actually microwave my steaks" - real life quote from the obese 47 year old virgin
Da Stars.

Post by Da Stars. »

I would rather eat a cold Med rare steak than put in into the micro wave to heat it up. The taste of cold blood with a little salt. Yummy as hell.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

This ^^^

I dont have recipes...recipes are for rookies like you...real cooks are intuitive and can create amazing dishes on the fly....thats me...and not you

I don't cook because I'm not A) single like you, B) a faggot like you, and C) fat like you.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:

This ^^^

I don't cook because I'm not A) single like you, B) a faggot like you, and C) fat like you.
You dont cook because you dont know how...period

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: I dont have recipes...recipes are for rookies like you...real cooks are intuitive and can create amazing dishes on the fly....thats me...and not you

You dont cook because you dont know how...period

I know barely enough to get by, if I had to. But then again me not being as depressed, lonely, and fat as you are, being a master chef is something I care very little about. If I want good food, I know where to go. You, you have an obsession with food, which is why you're up at 5am on weekends doing food prep for a Sunday party of 1.

:mjlaugh: