Trump's approval rating at 70 year low lol

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Trump's approval rating at 70 year low lol

Post by CleveTown™ »

i absolutely LOVE this stat. it shows how literally angry he makes people like you. I love that he lives in your minds.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"When I know I'm going to get a better reception, I'll come and not before," Trump told May in a private conversation, according to the U.K.'s Sun on Sunday newspaper. "I still want to come, but I'm in no rush ... So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier," Trump added.

A transcript of the chat, seen by senior diplomats and leaked to the publication, revealed that he was concerned about negative press coverage in the U.K.

"I haven't had great coverage out there lately, Theresa," Trump reportedly said, before May replied: "Well, you know what the British press are like."

Earlier this week it was confirmed that Trump's state visit to the country, initially planned for this year, will be delayed until next year.

whiny little bitch
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Shill Jackson wrote:"When I know I'm going to get a better reception, I'll come and not before," Trump told May in a private conversation, according to the U.K.'s Sun on Sunday newspaper. "I still want to come, but I'm in no rush ... So, if you can fix it for me, it would make things a lot easier," Trump added.

A transcript of the chat, seen by senior diplomats and leaked to the publication, revealed that he was concerned about negative press coverage in the U.K.

"I haven't had great coverage out there lately, Theresa," Trump reportedly said, before May replied: "Well, you know what the British press are like."

Earlier this week it was confirmed that Trump's state visit to the country, initially planned for this year, will be delayed until next year.

whiny little bitch
fake news
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)