Bout to Steal me a stray cat that ive been feeding. I finally lured her into my house.

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Bout to Steal me a stray cat that ive been feeding. I finally lured her into my house.

Post by CleveTown™ »

I initially put the bowl of food outside the door and have been inching it closer and closer. Now that mug is sitting in my house.

I'm thinking about putting it in the laundry room next to the door tomorrow, then slam it shut when she goes in there to feed, locking her in.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Re: Bout to Steal me a stray cat that ive been feeding. I finally lured her into my house.

Post by CleveTown™ »

:banderas:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Bout to Steal me a stray cat that ive been feeding. I finally lured her into my house.

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

What you gonna name it?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:What you gonna name it?
Well my wife calls her Jenna right now. So maybe Jenna.
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

Your wife gonna cook it up?
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

LakersNeedShaq wrote:Your wife gonna cook it up?
:mjlaugh:
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Well it will be the only Pussy he eats.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

do you feel special making predictable effing comments like this?
January 7th. (D)
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

CleveTown™ wrote:
do you feel special making predictable effing comments like this?

About 50/50
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:I initially put the bowl of food outside the door and have been inching it closer and closer. Now that mug is sitting in my house.

I'm thinking about putting it in the laundry room next to the door tomorrow, then slam it shut when she goes in there to feed, locking her in.
Why the fuck would you want a cat, not to mention a stray cat?
Cats are the most worthless pets in existence, only come around when they want something, only offer a reflection when they want skmethung, smell like shit, get hair all over the place....fuck cats...what are you a vagina possessing man?
Get rid of that fur ball

(My friend rescued a cat that turned out to have scabies and she was all infected and itchy...vet wanted $500 to get rid of the scabies...my friend then called me up and told me to get rid of her fucking cat, which I did by putting on gloves, putting cat into a box and driving him to the nearby golf course and letting him free in a ditch as local residents watched me do this and then I peeled out as I left....guarantee that cat didn't last 3 hours before it got fucking mauled)
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Isn't your daughter name Jenna?
Last edited by denali4eva on Thu May 18, 2017 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Da Stars. wrote:
Well it will be the only Pussy he eats.
:ohshitgif:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

denali4eva wrote:Isn't your daughter name Jenna?
Yea so what. there's an orange cat that comes here to eat and she calls him Daniel. She's weird like that. :rosehuh:
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:I initially put the bowl of food outside the door and have been inching it closer and closer. Now that mug is sitting in my house.

Cats are the most worthless pets in existence, only come around when they want something, only offer a reflection when they want skmethung, smell like shit, get hair all over the place....fuck cats...what are you a vagina possessing man?
Get rid of that fur ball

(My friend rescued a cat that turned out to have scabies and she was all infected and itchy...vet wanted $500 to get rid of the scabies...my friend then called me up and told me to get rid of her fucking cat, which I did by putting on gloves, putting cat into a box and driving him to the nearby golf course and letting him free in a ditch as local residents watched me do this and then I peeled out as I left....guarantee that cat didn't last 3 hours before it got fucking mauled)
lol. that cat did get mauled. they usually get it by cars because they roam around the area they last were in hopes that you are coming back for them. My wife probably wont allow a cat as she's allergic to dogs, not sure about cats though.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Madnessssss wrote:One of my two cats was a stray born in a barn that one day decided to walk in through my parents doggy door and make herself at home. Shes a normal housecat now.

The other is somewhat of a legend in my family. My sister adopted him and my parents had him for the last 10 years or so. Hes an outdoor indoor cat. He gets along with dogs, including the doberman, rot and german shephard my parents had. It hunts and used to bring in birds he plucked out of the sky, as well as snakes, frogs, rats, you name it. Hes survived a rattlesnake bite to the face. And hes super friendly at all times to all humans. Never has any fear of anything and loves being pet. Amazing cat.
Cool story bro.
January 7th. (D)
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Stealing pussy....not surprised.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Yea so what. there's an orange cat that comes here to eat and she calls him Daniel. She's weird like that. :rosehuh:
That's not normal.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

Get rid of that fur ball

lol. that cat did get mauled. they usually get it by cars because they roam around the area they last were in hopes that you are coming back for them. My wife probably wont allow a cat as she's allergic to dogs, not sure about cats though.
I'm sure it got devoured by a gator
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Because she thinks you are a big pussy.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

rileymartin wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Because she thinks you are a big pussy.
Another example of your worthless posting right here. Keep up your excellent posts, RAR