Have u ever had to take a crap on a plane?

Talk about anything here.
Thedictator
Legend

Have u ever had to take a crap on a plane?

Post by Thedictator »

Discuss?

:skip:
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Have u ever had to take a crap on a plane?

Post by elartman1973 »

No but i did take a dump on a plane
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:No but i did take a dump on a plane
Do they make you buy 2 seats when you board a plane? Discuss
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
Fail...im done with you
Grow up

manchild98
Hidden Member

Post by manchild98 »

I don't actually eat or drink the day I fly anywhere because I don't want to use the plane bathroom.

But it did happen once. This was pre 9-11. We had our wedding reception and the next morning we had a 7:30 am flight to fly to Ft. Lauderdale to leave on a cruise. Note to all of you who are not yet married...do not take off for your honeymoon early the next morning after your reception. That night we proceed to get drunk (which is not really like me to get drunk). I puked around 2 am that night. Long story short we didn't set the alarm and didn't wake up until 7:30 and missed the flight. Quickly threw on anything and dashed to the airport to tray and catch the next flight to be able to board the cruise ship in time.

I feel hungover and awful. We end up getting another flight later that morning but me and my wife are not sitting together. I'm wearing long sleeves and jeans on the plane and basically sweating the entire time. My stomach was queasy. We hit some turbulence during the landing. We land and now we are taxing and I'm thinking I'm not going to make it to the gate. I get up to go to the bathroom and the flight attendant starts yelling at me. I tell her I'm going to be sick and go use the bathroom. I was only in there briefly but it was the kind that I was very glad no one was about to use the bathroom after me...now that we had landed.
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

manchild98 wrote:I don't actually eat or drink the day I fly anywhere because I don't want to use the plane bathroom.

But it did happen once. This was pre 9-11. We had our wedding reception and the next morning we had a 7:30 am flight to fly to Ft. Lauderdale to leave on a cruise. Note to all of you who are not yet married...do not take off for your honeymoon early the next morning after your reception. That night we proceed to get drunk (which is not really like me to get drunk). I puked around 2 am that night. Long story short we didn't set the alarm and didn't wake up until 7:30 and missed the flight. Quickly threw on anything and dashed to the airport to tray and catch the next flight to be able to board the cruise ship in time.

I feel hungover and awful. We end up getting another flight later that morning but me and my wife are not sitting together. I'm wearing long sleeves and jeans on the plane and basically sweating the entire time. My stomach was queasy. We hit some turbulence during the landing. We land and now we are taxing and I'm thinking I'm not going to make it to the gate. I get up to go to the bathroom and the flight attendant starts yelling at me. I tell her I'm going to be sick and go use the bathroom. I was only in there briefly but it was the kind that I was very glad no one was about to use the bathroom after me...now that we had landed.
I was drinking in first class on a flight to Boston. I had a like 5-6 coronas. I pissed once halfway there. Then we land and i had to piss so bad but for some weird reason we were not allowed to use the bathroom when we landed. Instead we sit on the runway for like 45 min's. I thought i was going to piss my pants i had to go so bad. I had the flight lady who yelled at me for getting up and trying to use the bathroom go ask the pilot to let me use the bathroom. Luckily the pilot said it was cool. This was after 9/11 so i guess they were gay about this type of stuff. I guess these are the benefits of flying first class tho because they did let me go finally and noone else could
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Madnessssss wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
Lmbao
Wow..actually laughing art that low teir third grade humor...says a lot about you

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Ive had a bloody nose on a plane..it sucked since it was an overseas flight from london to miaki and the blood got all over my shirt and all i had in my carryon was a crusty comfy shirt i use to sleep in...luckily i got to sit in the back of the plane and hang out with the hot chicks from sweden who were flying over to work at the Swedish pavilion at Epcot...it was back in the day so we were smoking cigs and drinking tequilla as we crossed the ocean..i kept in touch with them and we hung out a few times back in orlando..i even stuck my pinky in one of their vaginas

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Cobra Kai wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Ive had a bloody nose on a plane..it sucked since it was an overseas flight from london to miaki and the blood got all over my shirt and all i had in my carryon was a crusty comfy shirt i use to sleep in...luckily i got to sit in the back of the plane and hang out with the hot chicks from sweden who were flying over to work at the Swedish pavilion at Epcot...it was back in the day so we were smoking cigs and drinking tequilla as we crossed the ocean..i kept in touch with them and we hung out a few times back in orlando..i even stuck my pinky in one of their vaginas

Great story.

You should write a book one of these days.
Id like to..not sure which direction to take..the life story..the educational too much drugs and drinking story...the survivir story..or one that is just entertainment and unapologetic..or if i should break down one or a few stories to make one great one..either way..ive been in search of a hook..like a moral to the story..
I enjoyed a book i read back in high school called Burnt...but im a far better story teller and have far better stories than that dude did

thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

Cobra Kai wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:Ive had a bloody nose on a plane..it sucked since it was an overseas flight from london to miaki and the blood got all over my shirt and all i had in my carryon was a crusty comfy shirt i use to sleep in...luckily i got to sit in the back of the plane and hang out with the hot chicks from sweden who were flying over to work at the Swedish pavilion at Epcot...it was back in the day so we were smoking cigs and drinking tequilla as we crossed the ocean..i kept in touch with them and we hung out a few times back in orlando..i even stuck my pinky in one of their vaginas

Great story.

He'd have to find a new name for his book, the name of his memoir that perfectly describes his life, has already been taken.

Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

I've farted on a plane
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
Cobra Kai wrote:

Great story.

He'd have to find a new name for his book, the name of his memoir that perfectly describes his life, has already been taken.

LMFAO