Teacher accused of having threesome with student is found not guilty

Talk about anything here.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Teacher accused of having threesome with student is found not guilty

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

http://nypost.com/2017/04/26/teacher-ac ... ot-guilty/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
A Louisiana teacher accused of having a threesome with a teen student and another teacher was found not guilty.

Shelley Dufresne, a former Destrehan High School teacher, was acquitted Wednesday afternoon of two counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, according to the Times-Picayune.

Prosecutors accused the 34-year-old teacher of having a month-long affair with a 16-year-old student in her English class at the school in Kenner, Louisiana.

The male student, now 19, testified that his tryst with Dufresne began when she messaged him on Facebook in August 2014.

He claimed the pair had sex on multiple occasions, including an illicit romp with another former Destrehan High School teacher, 26-year-old Rachel Respess.

“All three of us were in bed together,” the teen testified. “We all started having sex.”

The judge’s decision comes after a two-day trial in Jefferson Parish, Louisiana. For the trial, the former teacher waived her right to a jury.

Dude must be gay lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Re: Teacher accused of having threesome with student is found not guilty

Post by kobeunderbite »

I don't think she was let off because they didn't bang. I've been reading about the case and I believe that one twist of this was that the kid took a tape of her sleeping in his bed with his dick in the shot to prove to his football teammates that he was banging her.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

That chick has some dead eyes...I would normally say she's either bat-shit insane or possessing ultra low self-esteem.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

What the Post conveniently omitted:

"Judge Danyelle Taylor, of the 24th Judicial District Court, found Dufresne, 34, not guilty of two counts of carnal knowledge of a juvenile, citing the lack of investigation by Jefferson Parish authorities and an untrustworthy main witness, the teen at the center of the case.

While Taylor felt it was likely that something had occurred, prosecutors did not prove their case beyond a reasonable doubt, she indicated. Dufresne pleaded guilty Sept. 1, 2015, in St. Charles Parish to a reduced charge of obscenity, and admitted having sex with the teen there. A judge sentenced her to a deferred three-year prison term, three years probation and a $1,000 fine."

Essentially, the teen was an idiot. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/201 ... t_breaking" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;