Alpha D's Tax Plan a YUUUUUGE win for Americans...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Alpha D's Tax Plan a YUUUUUGE win for Americans...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Pretty much a WIN for everyone:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/20 ... 100951850/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:trumplol:

:trump:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: Alpha D's Tax Plan a YUUUUUGE win for Americans...

Post by elartman1973 »

Everyone who makes more than $250k a year
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

All Trump is doing is doubling down on Reaganomics. More of the same, just on steroids now...Personally for him though, and for many more of the wealthy in this country it will be a big boon. Hang in there TDK, that trickle down should be coming any day now...
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

I'm going to benefit greatly from this. I did my tax returns and I'm barely getting back anything.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:I'm going to benefit greatly from this. I did my tax returns and I'm barely getting back anything.
Quit whining. I pay extra instalments throughout the year to avoid extra interest charges (don't know if it works that way in the US) and still had to send probably pretty close to what you make in a year as a final payment.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

I have no idea how this affects me yet. By most accounts, it should help at least nominally with most people.

Then there's all that deficit stuff... but I don't care about that considering anything to do with the deficit doesn't really affect my ability to hit The Golden Corral Buffet an extra time or two this year.
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:I have no idea how this affects me yet. By most accounts, it should help at least nominally with most people.

Then there's all that deficit stuff... but I don't care about that considering anything to do with the deficit doesn't really affect my ability to hit The Golden Corral Buffet an extra time or two this year.
Deficit spending is in essence a tax through inflation.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Bush4Ever wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:I have no idea how this affects me yet. By most accounts, it should help at least nominally with most people.

But does it prevent me from going to Pizza Barn two extra times per year with my extended family?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:I'm going to benefit greatly from this. I did my tax returns and I'm barely getting back anything.
Quit whining. I pay extra instalments throughout the year to avoid extra interest charges (don't know if it works that way in the US) and still had to send probably pretty close to what you make in a year as a final payment.
You had to send in what he makes in a year?
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
But does it prevent me from going to Pizza Barn two extra times per year with my extended family?
If anything prevents you from going to Pizza Barn two extra times a year, you've probably failed in life.
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
I still have it worse since I don't make as much as you. In my household, every penny counts.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Bush4Ever wrote:

paper money= the greatest evil. digital money based on paper money = the greatest evil^10
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

Shill Jackson wrote:Image
Are you implying that Democucks are about to partake in "violent revolution"?

If so, I don't believe that's going to work out very well for them.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elartman1973 wrote:Everyone who makes more than $250k a year

You must be trolling because even you can't be that big of an idiot.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

rileymartin wrote:All Trump is doing is doubling down on Reaganomics. More of the same, just on steroids now...Personally for him though, and for many more of the wealthy in this country it will be a big boon. Hang in there TDK, that trickle down should be coming any day now...
You and arty need to put on the dunce cap and go sit in the corner.