Question for Kobe Kids...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Question for Kobe Kids...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

What upsets you most: The fact that Kobe fell woefully short of reaching the summit of Mount Jordan OR the fact that LeBron is breaking all of Kobe's 'youngest ever' records?
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: Question for Kobe Kids...

Post by FPL »

The fact that he's spoiled us rotten. We'll never see someone that good again.
LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

It upsets me the most that Rose will never have close to the career as the Mamba. I was really hoping for some good "Kobe vs Rose" debates, but sadly they'll never happen.

Real talk.
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

Lame thread. You won't get any bites. We're more than satisfied with the greatness Kobe has given us.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Rose's impending retirement upsets me more than anything else NBA related right now.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Mikan
Rookie

Post by Mikan »

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

I see some of the Kobe Kids are having trouble comprehending the question... some things still haven't changed, eh?

:lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

fpliii wrote:The fact that he's spoiled us rotten. We'll never see someone that good again.

Eh... yeah, well... I don't consider you a Kobe Kid anyway, so your answer doesn't count.

:P

LNS
Boxing Knowledge Champ

Post by LNS »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:I see some of the Kobe Kids are having trouble comprehending the question... some things still haven't changed, eh?

Why waste time answering a simp question? You got obliterated trying to prove that Love is having a better season than prime Kobe, so you made this "retaliation thread".

LOL @ u
Olaf wrote:I would fuck them up with an ice pick.

I could also fuck you up, if you want to be fucked up.

Bring your father, mother and kids, too.
elmerjfudd
The Lurker

Post by elmerjfudd »

zombiesonics wrote:Image
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

LakersNeedShaq wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:I see some of the Kobe Kids are having trouble comprehending the question... some things still haven't changed, eh?

Why waste time answering a simp question? You got obliterated trying to prove that Love is having a better season than prime Kobe, so you made this "retaliation thread".

LOL @ u

I understand you're angry because 2014 Love ---> any season Kobe ever had but try to walk it off sunshine... and when you calm down, come on back and answer the question.

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Why would any Kobe fan be 'upset' about anything Kobe-related? Bean has given us more than we could ever ask for. There isn't an upsetting or negative thought I could associate with him.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

LOL @ u

I understand you're angry because 2014 Love ---> any season Kobe ever had but try to walk it off sunshine... and when you calm down, come on back and answer the question.
Where's Love's bling? Kobe has 5, more rings than Love has winning seasons.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

y2ktors wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:
LakersNeedShaq wrote:

LOL @ u

Where's Love's bling? Kobe has 5, more rings than Love has winning seasons.

Talking individual statistical season... not "team" success.

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:Why would any Kobe fan be 'upset' about anything Kobe-related? Bean has given us more than we could ever ask for. There isn't an upsetting or negative thought I could associate with him.

:bullshit:

kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Kobe has done more as an individual in 18 years than most franchises have done collectively in the same amount of time.

We're supposed to be "upset" about that??

... ???

:laugh3:
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Prime Kobe > Prime Jordan.
Mikan
Rookie

Post by Mikan »

kobeunderbite wrote:Kobe has done more as an individual in 18 years than most franchises have done collectively in the same amount of time.

... ???

Yes and you're supposed to be upset that KLove is having a better season than Kobe ever had.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

kobeunderbite wrote:Kobe has done more as an individual in 18 years than most franchises have done collectively in the same amount of time.

... ???

You're not fooling anyone, sonny. You Kobe Kids went on and on and on and on for yearS about how Kobe was "allegedly" better than Jordan... I mean, you KK's had wet dreams of the day Kobe won his 6th / 7th Rings.

Now you want to pretend it doesn't upset you that he fell woefully short of the summit of Mount Jordan???

Um, suuuuuure thing.

Last edited by thedangerouskitchen on Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.