So Hellary avoided taxes just like Trump...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

So Hellary avoided taxes just like Trump...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

But that's not mainstream newsworthy, for some strange reason:

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... way-trump/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hellary = deplorable scum.

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Re: So Hellary avoided taxes just like Trump...

Post by rileymartin »

Only someone as drunk as TDK would think that $699,000.00 is the same thing as $900,000,000.00
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

illery is almost as detestable as her supporters.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

rileymartin wrote:Only someone as drunk as TDK would think that $699,000.00 is the same thing as $900,000,000.00
And only someone for whom principle means nothing would note the difference.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Clevetown hasnt paid taxes in years and shouldnt be allowed to vote
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

americaninfidel wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Only someone as drunk as TDK would think that $699,000.00 is the same thing as $900,000,000.00
Ridiculous statement with no merit...
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Oh?

Are you opposed to people taking the loss allowed by our Byzantine tax laws, and deferring the taxes? Or are you for that?

Or are you only for/against it at a certain dollar figure?

Or based on whether the individual in question has a D or R next to his/her name?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Riley getting bent over... :lol:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Riley getting bent over... :lol:
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

americaninfidel wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Oh?

Are you opposed to people taking the loss allowed by our Byzantine tax laws, and deferring the taxes? Or are you for that?

Or based on whether the individual in question has a D or R next to his/her name?
Are you for or against wealthy business men like Trump manipulating the system to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars, and, are you for or against less fortunate people manipulating the system and getting welfare and food stamps

Or do you just base it on the color of their skin?

People like you will suck up to Trump and call what he does great business, and then turn around and snivel about some hoodrat who pumped out a couple kids getting some extra foodstamps.

The difference in the amount amplifies the issue...the wealthier you are, the more you get away with...You want to challenge my "principles", but, instead maybe you should just take a peek in the mirror...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Oh?

Are you for or against wealthy business men like Trump manipulating the system to the tune of BILLIONS of dollars, and, are you for or against less fortunate people manipulating the system and getting welfare and food stamps

People like you will suck up to Trump and call what he does great business, and then turn around and snivel about some hoodrat who pumped out a couple kids getting some extra foodstamps.

The difference in the amount amplifies the issue...the wealthier you are, the more you get away with...You want to challenge my "principles", but, instead maybe you should just take a peek in the mirror...
If you're OK with one rich person doing it, but not another richer person doing it....that's not having principles....that's having bias.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Oh?

If you're OK with one rich person doing it, but not another richer person doing it....that's not having principles....that's having bias.
EAT YOUR HEART OUT FAGS, liberals do it too:

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/ ... ing-event/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Oh?

Thank you for that...I set a bit of a trap, and while Infy was smart enough to turn tail and run, you took the bait...Which of course, you do pretty much every time LOL...

Tell me Rob, why is it OK in your eyes for Trump to use the system to his advantage and benefit off the backs of American taxpayers, but then you complain and rant about welfare?
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Retarded as Riley thinks it's ok if somebody doesn't pay taxes on 700,000 grand but not ok for millions. That makes sense. :L
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Murdering one person is okay, because someone else murdered ten.

#progressivelogic
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

Thank you for that...I set a bit of a trap, and while Infy was smart enough to turn tail and run, you took the bait...Which of course, you do pretty much every time LOL...

Tell me Rob, why is it OK in your eyes for Trump to use the system to his advantage and benefit off the backs of American taxpayers, but then you complain and rant about welfare?
I've posted on here that I DON'T think it's OK.

However, if you want the real response, it's because the rich people are LEGALLY finding "loopholes" to avoid paying taxes, and many times welfare kings and queens are ILLEGALLY abusing the system.

That is not meant as an absolute statement. There are rich shitheads that break laws, and there are poor folks who need their benefits. I complain about BOTH. You don't...
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Oh?

When did I say I was for anyone manipulating the system? And bringing race into any argument is the favorite non sequitur of the Left, so I'll just leave it alone since it's not relevant.

Also, I'm not voting for Trump. I am not for Trump. I find him as unpalatable as Mrs Clinton.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

americaninfidel wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Oh?

When did I say I was for anyone manipulating the system? And bringing race into any argument is the favorite non sequitur of the Left, so I'll just leave it alone since it's not relevant.

Also, I'm not voting for Trump. I am not for Trump. I find him as unpalatable as Mrs Clinton.
Riley likes to howl at the moon just to hear his own echo. He calls himself a centrist, but in the majority of his arguments he takes a solid left lean in his viewpoints. He also likes to twist words or flat-out misquote you. A true politician of our board.

~George Carlin~
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Robceltsfan wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
Robceltsfan wrote:

I've posted on here that I DON'T think it's OK.

However, if you want the real response, it's because the rich people are LEGALLY finding "loopholes" to avoid paying taxes, and many times welfare kings and queens are ILLEGALLY abusing the system.

That is not meant as an absolute statement. There are rich shitheads that break laws, and there are poor folks who need their benefits. I complain about BOTH. You don't...

Oh wait...Are you suggesting that rich people don't abuse the system LOL? Rob, there is no chance that you are that naïve...Just come clean...
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

americaninfidel wrote:
rileymartin wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
Oh?

I see, so it is OK for you to make suppositions about my statement, but I cant with yours?