I still lol at Kenneth when thinking about him going to prison

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

I still lol at Kenneth when thinking about him going to prison

Post by CleveTown™ »

Everyone needs a wake up call bro. you think the God of the universe was just going to allow you to coast through life with your inheritance money unscathed without giving much thought about who He is? That's not how life works. God tries to wake everyone up at some point and pull their attention away from distracting things like women and money and put them on Him.

It's time to smell the coffee, go to prison for a while, ponder your relational with the Almighty and get yourself right with Him. Accept His Son. Read the New Testament in the Bible while you're there (since you'll have tons of time) and ask for forgiveness for your sins and believe that He died for you and rose again.

Come back out and continue that relationship and use your new found etrnal life to serve Him and to bring others to Him.

Good luck bro :suds:
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I still lol at Kenneth when thinking about him going to prison

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:Everyone needs a wake up call bro. you think the God of the universe is just going to allow you to coast through life with your inheritance money unscathed without giving much thought about who He is? That's not how life works. God tries to wake everyone up at some point and pull their attention away from distracting things like women and money and put them on Him.

It's time to smell the coffee, go to prison for a while, ponder your relational with the Almighty and get yourself right with Him. Accept His Son. Read the New Testament in the Bible while you're there (since you'll have tons of time) and ask for forgiveness for your sins and believe that He died for you and rose again.

Come back out and continue that relationship and use your new found etrnal life to serve Him and to bring others to Him.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

so OP thinks god put another mans life in critical condition to teach me a lesson

the guys probly scared for life
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:Everyone needs a wake up call bro. you think the God of the universe is just going to allow you to coast through life with your inheritance money unscathed without giving much thought about who He is? That's not how life works. God tries to wake everyone up at some point and pull their attention away from distracting things like women and money and put them on Him.

your meme is inaccurate. The reason we cannot see God the father is because He is so Holy that He cannot be tainted with the eyes of sinful men.

Jesus on the other hand was seen by man. Jesus is God in flesh.
January 7th. (D)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Griffmonkey is full of shit...IF he ever ends up in prison, it will be for his meth lab, not some make believe bar fight...
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kennethgriffin wrote:so OP thinks god put another mans life in critical condition to teach me a lesson

No you made the choice to attack that man in the bar, god did not nor would he ever tempt you with evil. But what God does do is use the bad decision you make and turn them out for the good. Those who have eyes, let him see; those who have ears, let him hear.
January 7th. (D)
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

rileymartin wrote:Griffmonkey is full of shit...IF he ever ends up in prison, it will be for his meth lab, not some make believe bar fight...

remember when you said i printed out a fake police report

its almost as if you revere my situation

all i did was get in a fight and hit a guy with a pool stick. his neck swelled up and he couldn't breathe. its not a crazy story.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

your meme is inaccurate. The reason we cannot see God the father is because He is so Holy that He cannot be tainted with the eyes of sinful men.

Jesus on the other hand was seen by man. Jesus is God in flesh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:so OP thinks god put another mans life in critical condition to teach me a lesson

No you made the choice to attack that man in the bar, god did not nor would he ever tempt you with evil. But what God does do is use the bad decision you make and turn them out for the good. Those who have eyes, let him see; those who have ears, let him hear.
Jesus was a liberal

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

Jesus was a liberal

and look what happened

Last edited by Kennethgriffin on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: No you made the choice to attack that man in the bar, god did not nor would he ever tempt you with evil. But what God does do is use the bad decision you make and turn them out for the good. Those who have eyes, let him see; those who have ears, let him hear.
Jesus was a liberal

and look what happened
He was murdered by rabid conservatives like clevetown is

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

elartman1973 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Jesus was a liberal

and look what happened

damn straight... follow the law or face the consequences
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
rileymartin wrote:Griffmonkey is full of shit...IF he ever ends up in prison, it will be for his meth lab, not some make believe bar fight...

all i did was get in a fight and hit a guy with a pool stick. his neck swelled up and he couldn't breathe. its not a crazy story.
you are a legend in your own mind crackhead, but that is where it ends...You will forever be a loser, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change that...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kennethgriffin wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

and look what happened

damn straight... follow the law or face the consequences
Who isnt curreny following the laws???
I know the conservatives hate the laws that deem all americans as equal humans with equal rights which the liberals support.....just like in jesus' day....hate the good and push the bad...theres no difference

Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

rileymartin wrote:
Kennethgriffin wrote:

you are a legend in your own mind crackhead, but that is where it ends...You will forever be a loser, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to change that...

phpBB [video]
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

can we just get back to the topic of OP's chance to reevaluate his life and find God while rotting in prison?
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:can we just get back to the topic of OP's chance to reevaluate his life and find God while rotting in prison?
Why?
Because you are now realizing what a hypocrite you are and that YOU would have been a rabid supporter for jesus being crucified if you lived in his time? And that jesus was a liberal and stood for EVERYTHING you are stupidly against and that you are a total hypocrite??

Fucking abolished...your word has absolutely no credibility on this board whatsoever...you dont even know who you are

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:can we just get back to the topic of OP's chance to reevaluate his life and find God while rotting in prison?
Why?
Because you are now realizing what a hypocrite you are and that YOU would have been for jesus being crucified if you lived in his time? And that jesus was a liberal and stood for EVERYTH OK NG you are stupidly against and that you are a.tot hypocrite??

Fucking abolished...your word has absolutely no credibility on this board whatsoever...you dont even know who you are
I would have not been happy but yes, I would have been for it so that He can be the sin sacrifice that God the father needs to cover sins. Peter tried to prevent Jesus from going to Jerusalem where He would be betrayed and killed, and Jesus responded get behind me satan!

21From that time on Jesusb began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!”

23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”
January 7th. (D)
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Should have gone fists to fists with him like a real man. Using a pool stick? That's weak bruh
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Why?
Because you are now realizing what a hypocrite you are and that YOU would have been for jesus being crucified if you lived in his time? And that jesus was a liberal and stood for EVERYTH OK NG you are stupidly against and that you are a.tot hypocrite??

I would have not been happy but yes, I would have been for it so that He can be the sin sacrifice that God the father needs to cover sins. Peter tried to prevent Jesus from going to Jerusalem where He would be betrayed and killed, and Jesus responded get behind me satan!

21From that time on Jesusb began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life.

22Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord!” he said. “This shall never happen to You!”

23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

Didnt read...I smelled the bullshit when I saw you wrote threenlaragraphs...youre a hypocrite and the opposite of what jesus and your god want for humans to be like...enjoy hell you motherfucker.

Quoted lies from an outdated book does t absolve you from this...you got slayed son...youre a confused loser

And would have been on Pilots side back then....fact...thats how you act now...you just dont get it
Last edited by elartman1973 on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.