Dwyane Wade whipping the Bulls into shape and changing the loser culture in Chicago

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Dwyane Wade whipping the Bulls into shape and changing the loser culture in Chicago

Post by kobeunderbite »

As a rookie NBA coach last season, Fred Hoiberg was seen as a friendly players’ guy who got walked all over by his players at times. Jimmy Butler begged Hoiberg to coach the team harder.

This season, Hoiberg doesn’t have to yell at his players — Dwyane Wade is doing it for him.

Hoiberg gave carte blanche to Wade to stop practices and call out teammates’ mistakes, and Wade is taking full advantage, reports Nick Friedell of ESPN.

“The coaching staff really doesn’t need to say much because before you know it, every time I turn around D-Wade is stopping the play and he’s cursing guys out as well,” Bulls power forward Taj Gibson said. “And it’s great and our young guys are understanding to it. They’re still in here early; they’re staying late. And they understand what we need to do and that’s really good for us early.”

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/10/02/fre ... um=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can Wade really right the sinking Bulls ship?
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Re: Dwyane Wade whipping the Bulls into shape and changing the loser culture in Chicago

Post by Y2K »

Kobeunderbite wrote:As a rookie NBA coach last season, Fred Hoiberg was seen as a friendly players’ guy who got walked all over by his players at times. Jimmy Butler begged Hoiberg to coach the team harder.

This season, Hoiberg doesn’t have to yell at his players — Dwyane Wade is doing it for him.

Hoiberg gave carte blanche to Wade to stop practices and call out teammates’ mistakes, and Wade is taking full advantage, reports Nick Friedell of ESPN.

“The coaching staff really doesn’t need to say much because before you know it, every time I turn around D-Wade is stopping the play and he’s cursing guys out as well,” Bulls power forward Taj Gibson said. “And it’s great and our young guys are understanding to it. They’re still in here early; they’re staying late. And they understand what we need to do and that’s really good for us early.”

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/10/02/fre ... um=twitter" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Can Wade really right the sinking Bulls ship?
Hopefully so. Last year was a disaster.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Re: Dwyane Wade whipping the Bulls into shape and changing the loser culture in Chicago

Post by elmouse03 »

Hopefully Wade's leadership can help the Bulls win more.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

I think the Bucks were a playoff team before Middleton got hurt.

In my mind there is a spot open, and the Bulls could take advantage of it. Butler has to become more of a threat from 3 point range though.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

They dont have the personnel to really do much
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Wade taught LeBron how to be a winner, so I sure as hell hope he can do the same with the Bulls.

:clap: :hail: :hail: :clap:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Wade taught LeBron how to be a winner, so I sure as hell hope he can do the same with the Bulls.

:clap: :hail: :hail: :clap:
You and obama cheer for the same teams...and are from the same city
Obama is your brother...thats why you voted for him...twice

Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Wade is easily the best player the Bulls have had since #23 left town.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Wade is easily the best player the Bulls have had since #23 left town.
From a "career" perspective Wade would be the best player almost all NBA teams have had in a long, looong time... since he's a certain first-ballot HOFER.

That being said, he has yet to play one single game for the Bulls so the jury is still out on the sort of player he is / will be in the "present"... and for your sake he'd better not play like that first-ballot HOFER because if he does the Bulls will be going to the Finals this year.

DIscuss why that thought upsets you...
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:They dont have the personnel to really do much
So there like the magic?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
So there like the magic?
Nope..magic are far more balanced and deeper than the bulls

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
So there like the magic?
one of the funnier and more incoherent posts from Arty
sportswise1
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

sportswise1 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Thedictator wrote:
So there like the magic?
Its actually true...donthe research...
Bulls have no outside . Threats and no real inside threats and no interior defense beyond taj...lol
And a very weak bench...
All they have is three big names...two of which are last theirmprimes while the other is vastly overrated....

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

elartman1973 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Nope..magic are far more balanced and deeper than the bulls
Bulls have no outside . Threats and no real inside threats and no interior defense beyond taj...lol
And a very weak bench...
All they have is three big names...two of which are last theirmprimes while the other is vastly overrated....
so you did all the research and feel your findings are far better than those pros that evaluate rosters? and virtually every other source that compares the rosters of the two teams
sportswise1
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

sportswise1 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
And a very weak bench...
so you did all the research and feel your findings are far better than those pros that evaluate rosters? and virtually every other source that compares the rosters of the two teams
The magic have been evaluated lazily since day one...never have any so called experts ever had a clue what they are talking about regarding the magic...they definitely dont research them half as much as other teams...and the proof is by them being painfully dead wrong about them 99% of the time.

sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

elartman1973 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Its actually true...donthe research...
And a very weak bench...
The magic have been evaluated lazily since day one...never have any so called experts ever had a clue what they are talking about regarding the magic...they definitely dont research them half as much as other teams...and the proof is by them being painfully dead wrong about them 99% of the time.
now you're just sounding ridiculous
the pros evaluate EVERY TEAM before and during the a season- and you're silly enough to say they just know nothing about the Magic
they have NOT been wrong about them and most correctly predicted where they would finish in the past - give or take a few games
Last edited by sportswise1 on Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sportswise1
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

All the professionals in the NBA predict the Magic will suck (yet again), but a Mexican poop painter in Orlando has the real inside scoop on the team.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

sportswise1 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
sportswise1 wrote:
now you're just sounding ridiculous
the pros evaluate EVERY TEAM before and during the a season- and you're silly enough to say they just know nothing about the Magic
they have NOT been wrong about them and most correctly predicted there they would finish in the past - give or take a few games
10-15 games off is not give or take a game...and no they dont have a clue what they are talking about when discussing the magic..same way you clowns have no idea...

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:All the professionals in the NBA predict the Magic will suck (yet again), but a Mexican poop painter in Orlando has the real inside scoop on the team.
Nobody js interested in anything you pkst...youre a well confirmed garbage poster who cant function without attacking...just go away...you wont be missed...bitch

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

40 posts already on a Sunday, mid 40s, alone, no kids (^^^^)

lol
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills