Animals in Milwaukee burn buildings / hurl bricks after armed Black man is killed by cop...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Animals in Milwaukee burn buildings / hurl bricks after armed Black man is killed by cop...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Turns out the cop who killed the criminal was also black... so I'm guessing the animals who were 'protesting' the shooting thought the cop was white? Regardless, thank God we won't be hearing about 'racist white cops' for the next week:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /88714718/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/14/us/milwau ... -shooting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Animals in Milwaukee burn buildings / hurl bricks after armed Black man is killed by cop...

Post by CleveTown™ »

thank God I live in Korea where I see maybe one blackie once a year
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Animals in Milwaukee burn buildings / hurl bricks after armed Black man is killed by cop...

Post by lettherebehouse »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Turns out the cop who killed the criminal was also black... so I'm guessing the animals who were 'protesting' the shooting thought the cop was white? Regardless, thank God we won't be hearing about 'racist white cops' for the next week:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /88714718/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/14/us/milwau ... -shooting/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Like I said, police brutality has never been about race.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

I just read that he was armed. Go ahead and burn down the black neighborhood. They are good at that.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote:thank God I live in Korea where I see maybe one blackie once a year
Racist.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:thank God I live in Korea where I see maybe one blackie once a year
Racist.
you gonna cry, bro? Face it, and be a race realest like me. What do blacks and whites have in common? We're like oil and water. Why thrust yourself into a neighborhood with them if you were me? For cultural enrichment? We've had enough of that I think. I can see why blacks would want to live in white neighborhoods, but most whites do not want to live among blacks because it's proven whenever blacks begin to move into a city the crime goes up and everything just starts to go to hell. Why even want to be in that situation if you were me?
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Racist.
you gonna cry, bro? Face it, and be a race realest like me. What do blacks and whites have in common? We're like oil and water. Why thrust yourself into a neighborhood with them if you were me? For cultural enrichment? We've had enough of that I think. I can see why blacks would want to live in white neighborhoods, but most whites do not want to live among blacks because it's proven whenever blacks begin to move into a city the crime goes up and everything just starts to go to hell. Why even want to be in that situation if you were me?
You dont jack shit about blacks or whites...seriously...
You stereotype and generalize an entire population by the acts of a fraction of the population...you are as stupid as it gets
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
Racist.
Race realists are nothing but real racists Clevey.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Da Stars. wrote:I just read that he was armed. Go ahead and burn down the black neighborhood. They are good at that.
He was armed AND he turned and faced the cop WITH the gun still in his hand... a stolen gun, no less.

This apparently has been confirmed because the cop was wearing a body cam and everything is recorded. But in typical fashion, the 'protesters' always "ass"ume the worst and re-act before they have the facts.

I'm surprised OsamaObama didn't immediately jump-the-gun (no pun intended) and turn this into a black-white issue, like he did after the Minnesota shooting, only to find out later the cop was also a minority. OsamaObama likes to stir the 'race' card like that.

"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: Racist.
truths are racist? you are sounding like BLM now, and we all know how pathetic they are. Is it racist to say that when blacks move into a neighborhood the crimes/drug use goes up and property value goes down? Im not talking one or two black families but 70-80% black neighborhoods.
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: you gonna cry, bro? Face it, and be a race realest like me. What do blacks and whites have in common? We're like oil and water. Why thrust yourself into a neighborhood with them if you were me? For cultural enrichment? We've had enough of that I think. I can see why blacks would want to live in white neighborhoods, but most whites do not want to live among blacks because it's proven whenever blacks begin to move into a city the crime goes up and everything just starts to go to hell. Why even want to be in that situation if you were me?
truths are racist? you are sounding like BLM now, and we all know how pathetic they are. Is it racist to say that when blacks move into a neighborhood the crimes/drug use goes up and property value goes down? Im not talking one or two black families but 70-80% black neighborhoods.
You are the biggest racist, homophobe, male chauvinist bigot pig fucker on this board.....and you hide among tellow peolle like a total.faggot
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: Race realists are nothing but real racists Clevey.
You are the biggest racist, homophobe, male chauvinist bigot pig fucker on this board.....and you hide among tellow peolle like a total.faggot
go live in the ghetoo or a middle class black neighborhood then arty. Go do it. No. YOu stay in a huge white populated residential neighborhood, and why? Because you dont want your sh!t broken in to and you want to live in a peaceful area. You hypocritical fat fvck!
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: you gonna cry, bro? Face it, and be a race realest like me. What do blacks and whites have in common? We're like oil and water. Why thrust yourself into a neighborhood with them if you were me? For cultural enrichment? We've had enough of that I think. I can see why blacks would want to live in white neighborhoods, but most whites do not want to live among blacks because it's proven whenever blacks begin to move into a city the crime goes up and everything just starts to go to hell. Why even want to be in that situation if you were me?
You've been spending a little too much time on the internet Clevey.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
zombiesonics wrote: Racist.
That sounds so retarded coming from you... you are probably too fucking stupid to appreciate the irony...
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
That sounds so retarded coming from you... you are probably too fucking stupid to appreciate the irony...
Not sure what you're alluding to Grizz :noidea:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
You've been spending a little too much time on the internet Clevey.
answer the question. Are truths (FBI stats on black crime) racist to you?
January 7th. (D)
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

zombiesonics wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Not sure what you're alluding to Grizz :noidea:
Like I said, you're too stupid...
Jims_Doors
Role Player

Post by Jims_Doors »

After hearing the facts, sounds like society was done a favor.