hawks
hornets
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: East playoff seedings

Post by Robceltsfan »

LOL....he said Magic.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:LOL....he said Magic.
Why wouldn't i?
they were totally in the mix last year until they had a terrible January and February filled with injuries, and never were able to recover

They are much better this season, can ha dle injuries a lot better too and far more veraatile, better coached and deeper and players improved on top of it...if anything I'm being conservative and you idiots need to stop making dumb ignorant Comme ts and assumptions...magic have improved yearly, next season they improve drastically

Thedictator
Legend

Post by Thedictator »

elartman1973 wrote:
Why wouldn't i?
they were totally in the mix last year until they had a terrible January and February filled with injuries, and never were able to recover

They are much better this season, can ha dle injuries a lot better too and far more veraatile, better coached and deeper and players improved on top of it...if anything I'm being conservative and you idiots need to stop making dumb ignorant Comme ts and assumptions...magic have improved yearly, next season they improve drastically
Even u don't believe that...
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Thedictator wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Why wouldn't i?

Even u don't believe that...
It's flat out fact you idiot that has no clue and doesn't know jack shit about the magic other than making dumb troll comments

Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Your team won 35 games last year, and isn't noticeably better this year. If they can stay healthy they MIGHT approach .500....but nothing more. So unless 41-41 gets you the 6 seed in the East, I just don't see that happening.

It took 48 wins for the 6 seed last season. The Magic did not make themselves 13 wins better this offseason, no matter how much you think they are.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Robceltsfan wrote:Your team won 35 games last year, and isn't noticeably better this year. If they can stay healthy they MIGHT approach .500....but nothing more. So unless 41-41 gets you the 6 seed in the East, I just don't see that happening.

It took 48 wins for the 6 seed last season. The Magic did not make themselves 13 wins better this offseason, no matter how much you think they are.
Lol, they got a lot better actually, and they totally underachieved last year, that team should have won 42 games actually...75% of the losses were in the last minute of games the magic led all game, that's due to lack of experienced players, which we now have which is why veteran leadership was actually priority this summer actually d has been adressed..we couldn't stop anyone from scoring in the paint last year and now we have the rim protection .... they are a lot better than last year actually and will win around 46 games
Lol at thinking they improved by only 6 games when they improved by 10 games the year before just based on individual improvement...
How can you claim they did t improve when you had no idea where they needed to improve?
I don't think the celtics improved all that much..horford isn't really a superstar or anything and not a huge game changer, I still see no ecf or maybe not even second round with the celtics...
you dont like my list then make your own, but don't Co e here with your ignorant uneducated biased opinions when you don't have any idea what you're talking about
Last edited by elartman1973 on Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Image
Go away, nobody likes you here

LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

elartman1973 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:Image
Go away, nobody likes you here
Magic

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

lol at you getting cucked and forced to write Cavs as the top seed.

and you already had that avatar pick a new one
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:lol at you getting cucked and forced to write Cavs as the top seed.

I've never had this avatar, you did though when I assigned it after you lost a bet to me...I will change it anyhow since it's white and harder to stand out when I scroll a thread looking for my posts

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

elartman1973 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:lol at you getting cucked and forced to write Cavs as the top seed.

I've never had this avatar, you did though when I assigned it after you lost a bet to me...I will change it anyhow since it's white and harder to stand out when I scroll a thread looking for my posts
thats why i have my sig so i can easily spot my posts. quit jocking me.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

thats why i have my sig so i can easily spot my posts. quit jocking me.
Your signature is gay as foook

3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

Take out the Bulls and Magic. Add Pistons and Bucks. Knicks might squeeze in there too.
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

that is pretty pathetic...the East consists a bunch of garbage teams that gonna makes the PO by default.
Last edited by Macrotus on Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

3effs wrote:Take out the Bulls and Magic. Add Pistons and Bucks. Knicks might squeeze in there too.
Magic will be in the mix way before the fucking bucks and the pistons got worse and barely even made it last year

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Cavs
Celtics
Pacers
Hawks
Raptors
Pistons
Bulls
Knicks
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

1. CLE
2-8. WHO CARES
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
3effs
Hall of Famer

Post by 3effs »

elartman1973 wrote:
3effs wrote:Take out the Bulls and Magic. Add Pistons and Bucks. Knicks might squeeze in there too.
Magic will be in the mix way before the fucking bucks and the pistons got worse and barely even made it last year
Pistons didn't lose anyone. They should be better because they are brining everyone back and everyone is young. They'll have Tobias for the entire season.

The Magic gave up Tobias, Oladipo and a lottery pick for one year of Serge fucking Ibaka.