Missouri trying to pass a law allowing students to not take

Talk about anything here.
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Missouri trying to pass a law allowing students to not take

Post by Ghostown42 »

biology. If their religion disagrees with the science. LOL...

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/01/21/m ... f-biology/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: Missouri trying to pass a law allowing students to not t

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Used to work in that state. Not surprised. They're about as back-asswards as Mississippi.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Havlicekstealsit wrote:Used to work in that state. Not surprised. They're about as back-asswards as Mississippi.
lol. I lived there for almost 8 years.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

It's really sad that an area that at one time was at the center of American progress, has now become so backward
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

What a blessed state Missouri is. Keep away from our religion ghostFag
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:What a blessed state Missouri is. Keep away from our religion ghostFag
LOL...so predictable. So you agree that teenagers should be indoctrinated in religion and not be taught facts?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:What a blessed state Missouri is. Keep away from our religion ghostFag
LOL...so predictable. So you agree that teenagers should be indoctrinated in religion and not be taught facts?
religion should be respected, are there not certain exceptions for muslims in this country--allowed to wear wraps on their heads in the army now, or transgender students allowed to go into girls bathrooms, etc. etc..
Everyone must be respected but Christians, if something offends them well, then that just too bad.
you're such a loser and will be an even bigger loser as your burn in hell forever.
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
religion should be respected, are there not certain exceptions for muslims in this country--allowed to wear wraps on their heads in the army now, or transgender students allowed to go into girls bathrooms, etc. etc..
Everyone must be respected but Christians, if something offends them well, then that just too bad.
you're such a loser and will be an even bigger loser as your burn in hell forever.
You can't see that that's just your opinion, man. Some people think differently than you, when it comes to religion. And in this country, you have freedom of religion, meaning you can worship however you want or you can choose to not worship. You are not forced to worship the same way as someone else. I know that's what you want, but that's not how our country works. We are not like the Taliban, no matter how much you want to be.

Secondly, you are equivocating clothing and bathrooms to children's education? This may be news to you, but students are allowed to wear John 3:16 shirts at school. Students are allowed to pray at school, as long as no one is FORCED to pray. All schools have a "moment of silence" before school starts to allow silent prayer of any kind: muslim, evangelical, catholic, hindu, whatever you want. If you think kids are forced to be atheists, you're an idiot.

Are you going to pull your daughter out of school if they teach her about evolution or if they teach that the first humans lived about 500,000 years ago? People who do these types of things are indoctrinating their children away from facts and towards myths.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote: LOL...so predictable. So you agree that teenagers should be indoctrinated in religion and not be taught facts?
You can't see that that's just your opinion, man. Some people think differently than you, when it comes to religion. And in this country, you have freedom of religion, meaning you can worship however you want or you can choose to not worship. You are not forced to worship the same way as someone else. I know that's what you want, but that's not how our country works. We are not like the Taliban, no matter how much you want to be.

Secondly, you are equivocating clothing and bathrooms to children's education? This may be news to you, but students are allowed to wear John 3:16 shirts at school. Students are allowed to pray at school, as long as no one is FORCED to pray. All schools have a "moment of silence" before school starts to allow silent prayer of any kind: muslim, evangelical, catholic, hindu, whatever you want. If you think kids are forced to be atheists, you're an idiot.

Are you going to pull your daughter out of school if they teach her about evolution or if they teach that the first humans lived about 500,000 years ago? People who do these types of things are indoctrinating their children away from facts and towards myths.
its an education that goes against our religious belief, which equals indoctrination--because we do not believe in evolution of man, we believe he was CREATED by a CREATOR. It's the very thing you are accusing me of you idiot--indoctrination Geez are you stupid.
January 7th. (D)
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
The problem Cleve, is that these people are offended by facts.
There's no need to respect that
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: religion should be respected, are there not certain exceptions for muslims in this country--allowed to wear wraps on their heads in the army now, or transgender students allowed to go into girls bathrooms, etc. etc..

its an education that goes against our religious belief, which equals indoctrination--because we do not believe in evolution of man, we believe he was CREATED by a CREATOR. It's the very thing you are accusing me of you idiot--indoctrination Geez are you stupid.
That's your problem. I'm sorry that scientific FACT does not agree with your ancient beliefs, but teaching children facts is NOT indoctrination. Teaching children that there is a magic man in the sky with a white beard who created the earth and water before the stars and hired a 600 year old man to collect every single species and put them on a boat so he could kill everybody (yes, infants, pregnant women...nice abortion there, god...along with puppies, kittens, and baby seals) is indoctrination. I have no problem if you want to believe your myths, but don't give this kind of abuse to your kids and don't force it onto anyone else who believes differently than you. I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to force others to believe the way you want to believe. You have the right to your own opinions, but you do NOT have a right to your own facts. You've got this completely backwards, just like Missouri.
Last edited by Ghostown42 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote: You can't see that that's just your opinion, man. Some people think differently than you, when it comes to religion. And in this country, you have freedom of religion, meaning you can worship however you want or you can choose to not worship. You are not forced to worship the same way as someone else. I know that's what you want, but that's not how our country works. We are not like the Taliban, no matter how much you want to be.

That's your problem. I'm sorry that scientific FACT does not agree with your ancient beliefs, but teaching children facts is NOT indoctrination. Teaching children that there is a magic man in the sky with a white beard who created the earth and water before the stars and hired a 600 year old man to collect every single species and put them on a boat is indoctrination. I have no problem if you want to believe your myths, but don't give this kind of abuse to your kids and don't force it onto anyone else who believes differently than you. I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to force others to believe the way you want to believe. You've got this completely backwards, just like Missouri.
you do not have facts that man evolved from apes. NONE. Because it never happened. You have theories that are presented as facts made by your father the devil and you slurp it up as truth.
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: its an education that goes against our religious belief, which equals indoctrination--because we do not believe in evolution of man, we believe he was CREATED by a CREATOR. It's the very thing you are accusing me of you idiot--indoctrination Geez are you stupid.
That's your problem. I'm sorry that scientific FACT does not agree with your ancient beliefs, but teaching children facts is NOT indoctrination. Teaching children that there is a magic man in the sky with a white beard who created the earth and water before the stars and hired a 600 year old man to collect every single species and put them on a boat is indoctrination. I have no problem if you want to believe your myths, but don't give this kind of abuse to your kids and don't force it onto anyone else who believes differently than you. I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to force others to believe the way you want to believe. You've got this completely backwards, just like Missouri.
you do not have facts that man evolved from apes. NONE. Because it never happened. You have theories that are presented as facts made by your father the devil and you slurp it up as truth.
It's not surprising that you don't even understand evolution. Evolution does NOT say that homo sapiens evolved from apes. Evolution says that apes and humans have a common ancestor. There is more than enough evidence that this is fact. Read a science article for once in your life. You might learn something.

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People don't just come up with these ideas as a conspiracy against your precious myths. You are paranoid. These FACTS come from years, decades, even centuries of studying the evidence we are given in the ground, using the scientific method.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: its an education that goes against our religious belief, which equals indoctrination--because we do not believe in evolution of man, we believe he was CREATED by a CREATOR. It's the very thing you are accusing me of you idiot--indoctrination Geez are you stupid.
Man didn't evolve from apes, we are apes.
And yes, the evidence for evolution is massive.
--Henry Rollins

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote: That's your problem. I'm sorry that scientific FACT does not agree with your ancient beliefs, but teaching children facts is NOT indoctrination. Teaching children that there is a magic man in the sky with a white beard who created the earth and water before the stars and hired a 600 year old man to collect every single species and put them on a boat is indoctrination. I have no problem if you want to believe your myths, but don't give this kind of abuse to your kids and don't force it onto anyone else who believes differently than you. I'm sorry, but you don't have the right to force others to believe the way you want to believe. You've got this completely backwards, just like Missouri.
It's not surprising that you don't even understand evolution. Evolution does NOT say that homo sapiens evolved from apes. Evolution says that apes and humans have a common ancestor. There is more than enough evidence that this is fact. Read a science article for once in your life. You might learn something.

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

People don't just come up with these ideas as a conspiracy against your precious myths. You are paranoid. These FACTS come from years, decades, even centuries of studying the evidence we are given in the ground, using the scientific method.
It doesnt matter what you and the scientific homo community believes, CHRISTIANS DON'T. And we shouldn't have to be force fed it in schools. If something went against the muslim faith do you think the schools would force them, no because the liberal fags bend over backwards not to offend muslims, but love to offend and screw the Christians. There is a hot furnace with your name on it in Hell for forcing these things on us. Get ready.
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: you do not have facts that man evolved from apes. NONE. Because it never happened. You have theories that are presented as facts made by your father the devil and you slurp it up as truth.

It doesnt matter what you and the scientific homo community believes, CHRISTIANS DON'T. And we shouldn't have to be force fed it in schools. If something went against the muslim faith do you think the schools would force them, no because the liberal fags bend over backwards not to offend muslims, but love to offend and screw the Christians. There is a hot furnace with your name on it in Hell for forcing these things on us. Get ready.
Scientific evidence is not a "belief," it's a fact. FACT FACT FACT. How many times do I have to say that? You have a right to believe what you want, but you do not have a right to choose what is and what is not a fact. Do you honestly think that schools change their curriculum to accept Muslim faith, but not Christian faith? How many news stories have you ever heard about on Fox News that says that public schools are now teaching the Qur'an in science classes in schools? Any? Of course not, because that's BS. Muslim fundamentalists do not believe in evolution either, and the school system is not "bending over backwards" to get evolution out so as not to offend Muslims. You see that Christians are not allowed to bully Muslims or homosexuals in schools anymore and view that as offending and screwing Christians. Sorry, but you cannot hide behind religious beliefs to bully and discriminate against others. You don't have that right. Tough titty. The constitution is supposed to protect all people against discrimination. If your child (I'm sure this will happen in the not-so-distant future) is told she can't scream hate speech at Muslims or gay people at school, that is not a violation of your or her first amendment rights. It's protecting others' first amendment rights. I know, it's difficult for your tiny brain to understand, but try hard. But not too hard, don't hurt yourself.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

its a "fact," so there were scientist around during the creation of the world and when the first human being "evolved" and wrote it all down?

What a moron you truly are ROFL!!
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:its a "fact," so there were scientist around during the creation of the world and when the first human being "evolved" and wrote it all down?

Yeah, you really understand nothing about science. It's not surprising at all, actually. I hope you're happy in your purposeful ignorance.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:its a "fact," so there were scientist around during the creation of the world and when the first human being "evolved" and wrote it all down?

Yeah, you really understand nothing about science. It's not surprising at all, actually.
You do understand what the word FACT means right? It means that EVERYONE in the WORLD knows it to be true. There seems to be a huge jury that is still out on your evolution of man "theory." Idiot.
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Ghostown42 wrote:

Yeah, you really understand nothing about science. It's not surprising at all, actually.
You do understand what the word FACT means right? It means that EVERYONE in the WORLD knows it to be true. There seems to be a huge jury that is still out on your evolution of man "theory." Idiot.
No, that is not what the definition of the word "fact" is. A fact is something that has really happened. It doesn't matter if people believe it to be true or not. If it has really happened, it's a fact. Evolution of man REALLY HAPPENED. All the tested, empirical scientific evidence coming from decades and decades of data confirms this. Just because you and other ignorant zealots want to stick their heads in the sand and ignore the proof doesn't mean it's not a fact.

You are saying that if a person does not believe that 2+2=4, then it's not a fact? LOL...that's awesome. When I was 3 years old, I thought 2+2 was 22. So that means that 2+2=4 is not a fact by your brilliant logic. Also, everything that some people do not understand is not a fact by your logic. It doesn't matter if it has actually happened before, it we don't know about it, it's not a fact, right? Lots of people don't understand organic chemistry, therefore, chemistry is not a fact. Lots of people do not understand calculus, therefore, calculus is not a fact, just a belief, right? Brilliant!