All-Star

Lebron seems to be feeling insecure

Post by TheStig »

That's a lot of layups and free throws.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Re: Lebron seems to be feeling insecure

Post by somberbostonian »

Durant hit 13 shots beyond 12 feet when he had his 54-point game. Melo only had to take THREE shots inside the paint when he scored 62.

LeLayup needs to pray for a ton of cherry-picking dunks and bulldozing opportunities to score in the mid 50s and 60s without severely hurting his precious FG%.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

somberbostonian wrote:Durant hit 13 shots beyond 12 feet when he had his 54-point game. Melo only had to take THREE shots inside the paint when he scored 62.

LeLayup needs to pray for a ton of cherry-picking dunks and bulldozing opportunities to score in the mid 50s and 60s without severely hurting his precious FG%.
His paltry FT% also makes it that much more difficult for LeLayup.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

TheStig wrote: That's a lot of layups and free throws.
and travels
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

The guy is such a bitch. He can't let a great achievement pass without inserting himself. You don't score 60 because the layup and flop are your go to moves, not because you're holding back.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Shill Jackson wrote:
TheStig wrote: That's a lot of layups and free throws.
and travels
Good point.
TheStig
All-Star

Post by TheStig »

Incognito wrote:The guy is such a bitch. He can't let a great achievement pass without inserting himself. You don't score 60 because the layup and flop are your go to moves, not because you're holding back.
You know it bothered him when Durant had his game but now that Melo scored 62, he's probably losing his mind. More proof that all he cares about is padding stats and not the competition.
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

TheStig wrote:
Incognito wrote:The guy is such a bitch. He can't let a great achievement pass without inserting himself. You don't score 60 because the layup and flop are your go to moves, not because you're holding back.
You know it bothered him when Durant had his game but now that Melo scored 62, he's probably losing his mind. More proof that all he cares about is padding stats and not the competition.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Lebron would already have a few 60+ pt games if he got those soft foul calls Durant gets.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

zombiesonics wrote:Lebron would already have a few 60+ pt games if he got those soft foul calls Durant gets.
Then what do you think Carmelo would score? The refs haven't liked him from day 1 in his NBA career.

He gets way more physical defense against him in this weak calls era than anyone.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

zombiesonics wrote:Lebron would already have a few 60+ pt games if he got those soft foul calls Durant gets.
You're making an ass of yourself for all eternity.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

gainesvillejjstalker wrote:Speaking of things Lebron could easily do, according to himself, when is he going to shoot 90% from the FT line?
He's "coasting" at the FT line bro.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

I don't care much for Lebron either, but in this case perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt. He's got three rings and is widely regarded as the best player on the planet, so he's probably got to find other means of motivation. That could be all this is.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

americaninfidel wrote:I don't care much for Lebron either, but in this case perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt. He's got three rings and is widely regarded as the best player on the planet, so he's probably got to find other means of motivation. That could be all this is.
He has 3 rings, Did I miss something?
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

americaninfidel wrote:I don't care much for Lebron either, but in this case perhaps we should give him the benefit of the doubt. He's got three rings and is widely regarded as the best player on the planet, so he's probably got to find other means of motivation. That could be all this is.
? ? ?
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Smelters wrote:
Oh Lord, this is what I get for posting while drinking. Two rings two rings two rings. I knew that. I know that.

I am the infidel's sense of shame....
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
? ? ?
I blame the booze.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

americaninfidel wrote:
Jordan420Bulls wrote:
? ? ?
I blame the booze.
Leave Carlos out of this......He's my punching bag.

:)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

americaninfidel wrote:
Smelters wrote:
Oh Lord, this is what I get for posting while drinking. Two rings two rings two rings. I knew that. I know that.

I am the infidel's sense of shame....
That's alright homie we are all human, born to make mistakes.

I have some Hennessey and I will be in the clouds soon, so enjoy.