Re: Who is a bigger white guilt bitch?

Post by Ghostown42 »

lol...I own the OP.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

Smelters wrote:Do you mean Clevetown?
I am the furthest thing away from having an ounce of white guilt. I speak freely about race issues without the fear of offending someone and believe I personally have nothing to be ashamed of. My great great great grandparents were never on American soil who took part in slavery (and even if they were, that was them not me) they were in England, so I have nothing to feel bad about.

White people who are ashamed are straight up b*****s. I feel the white guilt starting to turn and dwindle in the country, and the race card is losing value every day, so Im thankful for that, but the rest of white people need to wake up and stop being manipulated by the media into feeling guilty for something they didn't do.

Time to pull up your boots by the straps black people and take responsibility and ownership for your PRESENT position in today's society, which is unfortunately moral-less and defunct.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:lol...I own the OP.
no, actually you own that black man's cum dried up stain on the corner of your mouth.
January 7th. (D)
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
no, actually you own that black man's cum dried up stain on the corner of your mouth.
I understand. You're mad that I always expose your ignorant racism. Just like undies.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Ghostown42 wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
I understand. You're mad that I always expose your ignorant racism. Just like undies.
Annnnd, what exactly did I say was "racist"? Do you care to cut and paste the Dictionary's definition of racism and then apply it to what I said here? You pansy little guilty pansy.
January 7th. (D)
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

CleveTown™ wrote:
I am the furthest thing away from having an ounce of white guilt. I speak freely about race issues without the fear of offending someone and believe I personally have nothing to be ashamed of. My great great great grandparents were never on American soil who took part in slavery (and even if they were, that was them not me) they were in England, so I have nothing to feel bad about.

White people who are ashamed are straight up b*****s. I feel the white guilt starting to turn and dwindle in the country, and the race card is losing value every day, so Im thankful for that, but the rest of white people need to wake up and stop being manipulated by the media into feeling guilty for something they didn't do.

Time to pull up your boots by the straps black people and take responsibility and ownership for your PRESENT position in today's society, which is unfortunately moral-less and defunct.
Like peeps who sat back and let others do their work, hmmmm, LOL!!! Excuses, excuses, excuses. and of course the ever present reverse psychology, hahaha. Step ya game up, that's weak shizzz. You try hard though.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Smelters wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:

Like peeps who sat back and let others do their work, hmmmm, LOL!!! Excuses, excuses, excuses. and of course the ever present reverse psychology, hahaha. Step ya game up, that's weak shizzz. You try hard though.
He never holds white ppl responsible for anything. Lol.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Undies is just pissed that I made a complete fool of him when he said only Muslims are terrorists.

His only retaliation is to say I'm filled with "white guilt." It's not my fault I can be objective (while he can't) and realize that every race/religion has extremists. He has serious problems with hating on people who are different than him, and never holding those that look like him accountable.
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

Ghostown42 wrote:Undies is just pissed that I made a complete fool of him when he said only Muslims are terrorists.

His only retaliation is to say I'm filled with "white guilt." It's not my fault I can be objective (while he can't) and realize that every race/religion has extremists. He has serious problems with hating on people who are different than him, and never holding those that look like him accountable.
Jews have been just as bad in many cases.

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
Ghostown42
All-Time Great

Post by Ghostown42 »

Oh, and lol @ undies quoting Brian Kilmeade...probably the dumbest man on television, but probably undies' hero.