Just heard it on my local sports talk radio, DURANT thinking Lakers!

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Just heard it on my local sports talk radio, DURANT thinking Lakers!

Post by kobeunderbite »

It's happening, baby!
LookAway
All-Time Great

Re: Just heard it on my local sports talk radio, DURANT thinking Lakers!

Post by LookAway »

lol
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

Nice.

:bryanyes:
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Sure... he's thinking: "Lakers...? NOT!"

:mjlaugh:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Sure... he's thinking: "Lakers...? NOT!"

:mjlaugh:
What's the word on your local sports talk radio re: Durant to the Lakers?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

I heard the same thing on John Ireland's show. Apparently firing Scott and Kobe's departure has opened the door to potential free agents, big time free agents. Per trusted local sources, Durant's now leaning toward a 2 year with a 1 year opt out in LA to see if it'll be worth spending the remaining prime years of his life here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Poor underbite ... he falls for this nonsense every year, thinking every premier FA is joining his team only to come up empty every time.

Now why in the world would Durant leave OKC (a team that's just one -1- piece away from a Championship) to join a 17-win team going nowhere the next 5 years?

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

thedangerouskitchen wrote:Poor underbite ... he falls for this nonsense every year, thinking every premier FA is joining his team only to come up empty every time.

Now why in the world would Durant leave OKC (a team that's just one -1- piece away from a Championship) to join a 17-win team going nowhere the next 5 years?

Because Westbrook has no intentions of staying in OKC. Durant is gone, that's a given. However, where he's going, up until today has been somewhat of a mystery. It's DC or LA, this much is confirmed as common knowledge at this point.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Kobeunderbite wrote:It's happening baby!
Lolol..youre so damn dumb...durant hates the media and has been playing them for a couple years now...fucking sucker...
Lol at thinking durant would got to a downgraded situation..you really are stupid
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:I heard the same thing on John Ireland's show. Apparently firing Scott and Kobe's departure has opened the door to potential free agents, big time free agents. Per trusted local sources, Durant's now leaning toward a 2 year with a 1 year opt out in LA to see if it'll be worth spending the remaining prime years of his life here.
Lol at taking anything seriously while hes still in the middle of a playoff series

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
thedangerouskitchen wrote:Poor underbite ... he falls for this nonsense every year, thinking every premier FA is joining his team only to come up empty every time.

Because Westbrook has no intentions of staying in OKC. Durant is gone, that's a given. However, where he's going, up until today has been somewhat of a mystery. It's DC or LA, this much is confirmed as common knowledge at this point.
Lol..youre so gullible

thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

elartman1973 wrote:
Lolol..youre so damn dumb...durant hates the media and has been playing them for a couple years now...fucking sucker...
Lol at thinking durant would got to a downgraded situation..you really are stupid
FatBoy is steaming. In 1 single swoop the Lakers will become major players again and the Tragic will be back in the lottery.

Get mad.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

elartman1973 wrote:
lettherebehouse wrote:I heard the same thing on John Ireland's show. Apparently firing Scott and Kobe's departure has opened the door to potential free agents, big time free agents. Per trusted local sources, Durant's now leaning toward a 2 year with a 1 year opt out in LA to see if it'll be worth spending the remaining prime years of his life here.
Lol at taking anything seriously while hes still in the middle of a playoff series

I said trusted local sources, you're not one of them so STFU.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

lettherebehouse wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:

I said trusted local sources, you're not one of them so STFU.
Lol...theres no such thing ....pkus its mid playoffs jackass..hes not making any decisions or sfatements whatsoever...but please get your hopes up

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
FatBoy is steaming. In 1 single swoop the Lakers will become major players again and the Tragic will be back in the lottery.

Get mad.
Lol..even with durant the lakers wouldnt make the playoffs you idiot....and hes not going to the lakers anyhow...and the magic will easily be in the playoffs next year..the lakers definitely wont be a threat at all....steaming?????
We are all laughing at you morons

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

House pissed as fuck that he just got dry fucked in here by Artman. Poor little Asian.
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

elartman1973 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lolol..youre so damn dumb...durant hates the media and has been playing them for a couple years now...fucking sucker...

Get mad.
Lol..even with durant the lakers wouldnt make the playoffs you idiot....and hes not going to the lakers anyhow...and the magic will easily be in the playoffs next year..the lakers definitely wont be a threat at all....steaming?????
Westbrook will follow him within a year. He's an LA kid, played his HS b-ball in SoCal andhis college ball at U C LLLLLLLLLLLLLL A! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
sportswise1
All-Time Great

Post by sportswise1 »

thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:

Get mad.
Westbrook will follow him within a year. He's an LA kid, played his HS b-ball in SoCal andhis college ball at U C LLLLLLLLLLLLLL A! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
so you actually think Durant and Westbrook will simply leave the Thunder and both join the same team?
not even remotely plausible
sportswise1
thatoothpick45
All-Time Great

Post by thatoothpick45 »

sportswise1 wrote:
thatoothpick45 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Lol..even with durant the lakers wouldnt make the playoffs you idiot....and hes not going to the lakers anyhow...and the magic will easily be in the playoffs next year..the lakers definitely wont be a threat at all....steaming?????
so you actually think Durant and Westbrook will simply leave the Thunder and both join the same team?
not even remotely plausible
Why wouldn't they?
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Lakers haters confirmed furious :lol: