Coach

Wailua

Post by Max »

How you holding up man?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Re: Wailua

Post by wailuaFC »

Fuck, not to well man, trying my best not to fall into a depression. What about you?
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

wailuaFC wrote:Fuck, not to well man, trying my best not to fall into a depression. What about you?
Been drinking, a lot. Trying to go out as much as possible. Keep me distracted. Its somewhat successfull.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Omg
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

wailuaFC wrote:Fuck, not to well man, trying my best not to fall into a depression. What about you?
life only gets worse, u are pussy dependent, not good. http://therationalmale.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

The best way to get over a woman is to get another one.

Sometimes easier said than done though. Best to focus on yourself. If you're not happy with you, no one else will be either.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Max wrote:
Been drinking, a lot. Trying to go out as much as possible. Keep me distracted. Its somewhat successfull.
That's been my problem. I drank really heavily for the first bunch of nights but then realized what I was doing to myself. I just signed up for a gym membership here in hopes that it'll distract me a bit.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Cobra Kai wrote:Hi
Hey
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Post by kobeunderbite »

Is this about Kobe's injury?
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Max wrote:How you holding up man?
What about you? How long has it been and have things gotten any easier?
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

wailuaFC wrote:
Max wrote:
That's been my problem. I drank really heavily for the first bunch of nights but then realized what I was doing to myself. I just signed up for a gym membership here in hopes that it'll distract me a bit.
xhamster
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

wailuaFC wrote:
Max wrote:
Yeah I'm not there yet. I plan on partying hard tonight. MSU is on College Game Day tonight, so it should be pretty cray out there.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

wailuaFC wrote:
Max wrote:How you holding up man?
What about you? How long has it been and have things gotten any easier?
I just moved out Wednesday, so that was rough for both of us.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Max wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
Max wrote: Been drinking, a lot. Trying to go out as much as possible. Keep me distracted. Its somewhat successfull.
Yeah I'm not there yet. I plan on partying hard tonight. MSU is on College Game Day tonight, so it should be pretty cray out there.
That should be fun, who is MSU playing? Tonight is my first night that Im really going to be social, having some people over so hopefully that helps, sure will beat drinking alone thats for sure.
Max
Coach

Post by Max »

wailuaFC wrote:
Max wrote:
wailuaFC wrote: That's been my problem. I drank really heavily for the first bunch of nights but then realized what I was doing to myself. I just signed up for a gym membership here in hopes that it'll distract me a bit.
That should be fun, who is MSU playing? Tonight is my first night that Im really going to be social, having some people over so hopefully that helps, sure will beat drinking alone thats for sure.
People over definitely helps. Its all about keeping your mind off it, and that's hard to do if you're alone.

We're playing Michigan so pretty much everywhere will be packed.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Max wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
Max wrote: Yeah I'm not there yet. I plan on partying hard tonight. MSU is on College Game Day tonight, so it should be pretty cray out there.
People over definitely helps. Its all about keeping your mind off it, and that's hard to do if you're alone.

We're playing Michigan so pretty much everywhere will be packed.
Oh damn that's a huge game enjoy it. It's a lot worse being broken up away from home, if I was back on Kauai id be able to just dive and be with my old friends all day everyday and get some good aqua therapy, but since I just moved here I don't know too many people so I've had too many lonely drinking nights . Sounds like you are doing well though and that's good to hear, gives me some hope
dunkan5rings
Hall of Famer

Post by dunkan5rings »

Max’s, Wailua’s mistake was twofold. Their first error was to ever overtly look for sympathy from a woman (women). We already know women lack the capacity for empathizing with the male experience, but sympathy is another side of the equation. One grave error most blue pill plug-ins make in this respect is a presumption that women owe them sympathy or that women are predisposed to sympathizing with them.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

dunkan4rings wrote:Max’s, Wailua’s mistake was twofold. Their first error was to ever overtly look for sympathy from a woman (women). We already know women lack the capacity for empathizing with the male experience, but sympathy is another side of the equation. One grave error most blue pill plug-ins make in this respect is a presumption that women owe them sympathy or that women are predisposed to sympathizing with them.
Say what you want, I wouldnt change anything about our relationship. I had an amazing 9 years and they were worth the pain Im going through now.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

ripper76 wrote:The best way to get over a woman is to get another one.

Sometimes easier said than done though. Best to focus on yourself. If you're not happy with you, no one else will be either.
That's solid advice to be sure.

I'll add this....As much as it sucks, you need to allow yourself to "go through it"....completely run the fuckin' gauntlet if you will. A side hoe will aid greatly in this, just make sure you remember that's all she is/you're looking for.

Partying, hanging with bro's, just generally staying busy is a must and is great and all.....but when the music stops and everyone goes home leaving a nukka drunk and alone with his thoughts.....THAT'S the absolute worst, worse than not going out to begin with many times.....that's why the side hoe is a Godsend in times like these.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Jordan420Bulls wrote:
ripper76 wrote:The best way to get over a woman is to get another one.

That's solid advice to be sure.

I'll add this....As much as it sucks, you need to allow yourself to "go through it"....completely run the fuckin' gauntlet if you will. A side hoe will aid greatly in this, just make sure you remember that's all she is/you're looking for.

Partying, hanging with bro's, just generally staying busy is a must and is great and all.....but when the music stops and everyone goes home leaving a nukka drunk and alone with his thoughts.....THAT'S the absolute worst, worse than not going out to begin with many times.....that's why the side hoe is a Godsend in times like these.
Unfortunately, Im not much of a side girl kind of person, I like emotional connections so Im in a bit of a bad situation being as I cant just pretend. I just need something to keep me busy, and be more constructive then the alcohol induced commas I've been putting myself into, so hopefully the gym provides that