Happy Passover to my fellow Jews, Madness and Olaf

Talk about anything here.
kobeunderbite
Proud supporter of President Trump.

Happy Passover to my fellow Jews, Madness and Olaf

Post by kobeunderbite »

Have a happy holiday, you beautiful chosen people.
LoneGranger

Re: Happy Passover to my fellow Jews, Madness and Olaf

Post by LoneGranger »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Have a happy holiday, you beautiful chosen people.

STFU
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

too bad you and the rest of the Jews don't realize that the blood placed on the top of the doors and on the side frames symbolized and foreshadowed Jesus' death on the cross. It makes the same shape. Jesus is MY passover Lamb.

How you don't get this concept is baffling to me.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

It's not the same shape as a cross actually.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:It's not the same shape as a cross actually.
it's pretty clear and evident to any thinking rational human being.

January 7th. (D)
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

Why is there a cross in the middle of the door?
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:Why is there a cross in the middle of the door?
because the blood on the door foreshadowed Christ coming and dying on the cross (I forgot the blood at the bottom of the doors too, there you have the top, sides and bottom of the cross).

January 7th. (D)
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote:too bad you and the rest of the Jews don't realize that the blood placed on the top of the doors and on the side frames symbolized and foreshadowed Jesus' death on the cross. It makes the same shape. Jesus is MY passover Lamb.

Too bad Jesus is going to punish you for constantly lying on these boards, and for not communing with him in the House of the Lord.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

That's not the shape of a cross though, it's the shape of a rectangular door post.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

rileymartin wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:too bad you and the rest of the Jews don't realize that the blood placed on the top of the doors and on the side frames symbolized and foreshadowed Jesus' death on the cross. It makes the same shape. Jesus is MY passover Lamb.

Too bad Jesus is going to punish you for constantly lying on these boards, and for not communing with him in the House of the Lord.
"He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities;All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

-Bible
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Kobeunderbite wrote:That's not the shape of a cross though, it's the shape of a rectangular door post.
you got owned and now you're deflecting. won't work on Judgment Day. Accept Jesus and live forever.
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

the passover which commemorates the deliverance of jews from Egyptian bondage ultimately points to Christ's death and resurrection which delivers us from sin, the world and the devil.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:the passover which commemorates the deliverance of jews from Egyptian bondage ultimately points to Christ's death and resurrection which delivers us from sin, the world and the devil.
KUB rejects this though. Surely there's no penalty for denying and refusing the God of Universe's death, right?
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:the passover which commemorates the deliverance of jews from Egyptian bondage ultimately points to Christ's death and resurrection which delivers us from sin, the world and the devil.
KUB rejects this though. Surely there's no penalty for denying and refusing the God of Universe's death, right?
KUB is one weird dude. His morality and ethics are very christian (extremely protestant), while his religion and ethnicity is jewish. I've never seen anything like it. At times when I read his post I wonder if I am reading the writings of a christian.
Last edited by AtiliusRegulus on Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

CleveTown™ wrote:
rileymartin wrote:

"He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities;All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

-Bible
Sorry kiddo, you don't get to go around wantonly, and wrecklessly sinning, and then pull a get out of sin free card.

Your actions on AngerGeneral alone is going to condemn your soul to eternal damnation.
rileymartin
Mount Rushmore

Post by rileymartin »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
KUB is one weird dude. His morality and ethics is very christian (extremely protestant), while his religion and ethnicity is jewish. I've never seen anything like it. At times when I read his post I wonder if I am reading the writings of a christian.
LOL, you do realize you are on a message board that was FOUNDED on trolling.
kobeunderbite

Post by kobeunderbite »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
KUB is one weird dude. His morality and ethics is very christian (extremely protestant), while his religion and ethnicity is jewish. I've never seen anything like it. At times when I read his post I wonder if I am reading the writings of a christian.
I'm not unusual in that way. There are many like me in the Jewish faith, especially in Israel, you shouldn't generalize and assume we're all in the reform, unobservant, left leaning boat.
Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

DJ Khaled is 100% Palestinian and he is richer than the jew OP will ever be.

:tilaugh:
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Kobeunderbite wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: KUB rejects this though. Surely there's no penalty for denying and refusing the God of Universe's death, right?
I'm not unusual in that way. There are many like me in the Jewish faith, especially in Israel, you shouldn't generalize and assume we're all in the reform, unobservant, left leaning boat.
its good to know that there are jews like you who borrow from the christian faith :mrgreen:
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

rileymartin wrote:

What could be worse then living in Korea?