ATTN: Cleve, yuh, wailua

Talk about anything here.
FPL
Hall of Famer

ATTN: Cleve, yuh, wailua

Post by FPL »

So it turns out having _ or ™ in your username breaks the "Who quoted me?" feature, and cause it to not work properly or at all. If you want me to change your usernames I can do that, if not and you're fine without it, that's fine too.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This isn't a problem on Tapatalk BTW (I think Cleve said he's used it a bit), since they handle their shit internally.
FPL
Hall of Famer

Re: ATTN: Cleve, yuh, wailua

Post by FPL »

wailua wrote:
fpliii wrote:So it turns out having _ or ™ in your username breaks the "Who quoted me?" feature, and cause it to not work properly or at all. If you want me to change your usernames I can do that, if not and you're fine without it, that's fine too.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

This isn't a problem on Tapatalk BTW (I think Cleve said he's used it a bit), since they handle their shit internally.
Its all good, Im not attached to the underscore. Thanks for your help through this
Do you want me to change your original name to wailuaFC, or do you want to use this one instead (or both, doesn't matter to me)?
FPL
Hall of Famer

Post by FPL »

wailua wrote:
fpliii wrote:
wailua wrote: Its all good, Im not attached to the underscore. Thanks for your help through this
Do you want me to change your original name to wailuaFC, or do you want to use this one instead (or both, doesn't matter to me)?
I accidentally logged out of my other username and for some reason cant log in (forgot my password I guess, although I always use the same password), so this one will work just fine.
Ah okay. Well I changed your other username to wailuaFC and PMed you a temporary password if you want to use it and change it. Again, totally up to you. Sorry for the inconvenience.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Change the name to clevetran
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

I never saw the who quoted me thing when my handle was just "yuh." either. It's cool, though... the tapatalk sends me notifications for quotes and likes even though I'm not using it.
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

yuh_nuccu wrote:I never saw the who quoted me thing when my handle was just "yuh." either. It's cool, though... the tapatalk sends me notifications for quotes and likes even though I'm not using it.
I guarantee all your problems stem from user error.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Yuh
Superstar

Post by Yuh »

Incognito wrote:
yuh_nuccu wrote:I never saw the who quoted me thing when my handle was just "yuh." either. It's cool, though... the tapatalk sends me notifications for quotes and likes even though I'm not using it.
I guarantee all your problems stem from user error.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
It didn't send me a notification just now when you quoted me, so I dunno.