Is Derrick Rose back in the good graces of Bulls fans?

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Is Derrick Rose back in the good graces of Bulls fans?

Post by zombiesonics »

:drosenew:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Re: Is Derrick Rose back in the good graces of Bulls fans?

Post by Robceltsfan »

I hope so. The "fall" is the funniest part of the comedy act.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Nope. I need some "consistency"
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Gonna take more than 1 game for me.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

He looked great in that 2nd half. We won't talk about the first half. He really needs everyone to stop telling him how he should be playing and play the game like he knows how. He's fun to watch when he's going to the rim.
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

What I don't get it why is a LeBron nut hugger such as Windhorst trying to "break" a story about the Bulls "parting" with Derrick Rose. The story was all speculation and something I'd expect from a message board poster. Dude should still to drooling over LeBron and not try to comment on something he has no knowledge of. I mead did he really try to write an article on this backing...

The Derrick Rose breakup with the Bulls has begun. I don’t know how long it’s going to last. I don’t know if it’s going to be complete. But you can sort of see it. The team and the franchise have moved on to a little bit of a certain extent.

So what you're saying is you have no knowledge of whats going on in the organization, no sources (hell not even unnamed ones), but you have this hunch, a freaking hunch, that the organization is leaning in a different direction. WOW. That is some grade A journalism right there folks. And the worst part is he gets paid to do this shit. Absolutely pathetic
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Buckets wrote:What I don't get it why is a LeBron nut hugger such as Windhorst trying to "break" a story about the Bulls "parting" with Derrick Rose. The story was all speculation and something I'd expect from a message board poster. Dude should still to drooling over LeBron and not try to comment on something he has no knowledge of. I mead did he really try to write an article on this backing...

The Derrick Rose breakup with the Bulls has begun. I don’t know how long it’s going to last. I don’t know if it’s going to be complete. But you can sort of see it. The team and the franchise have moved on to a little bit of a certain extent.

So what you're saying is you have no knowledge of whats going on in the organization, no sources (hell not even unnamed ones), but you have this hunch, a freaking hunch, that the organization is leaning in a different direction. WOW. That is some grade A journalism right there folks. And the worst part is he gets paid to do this shit. Absolutely pathetic
Lol yeah dude that's what journalism has come to nowadays. Basically just making shit up and guessing.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Buckets wrote:What I don't get it why is a LeBron nut hugger such as Windhorst trying to "break" a story about the Bulls "parting" with Derrick Rose. The story was all speculation and something I'd expect from a message board poster. Dude should still to drooling over LeBron and not try to comment on something he has no knowledge of. I mead did he really try to write an article on this backing...

E$PN: Look lardo, er I mean Brian, I know there's not much Lebron news you can fellate to right now, save this #LebronSleeves hashtag you tried plugging. Plus we laid off like 500 people here. It's gotten so bad we're interviewing Ja Rule. So here's the plan - we need you to write a fluff piece on the Bulls. Doesn't matter about what or whom. Just make something up - you know what comes natural to you.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

gaskill15 wrote:Nope. I need some "consistency"
:agree: