The Walking Dead

Talk about anything here.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by somberbostonian »

Repeat3peat wrote:
somberbostonian wrote:Great cliffhanger to leave viewers coming up with all sorts of theories. They've really taken it up a notch these first 3 episodes of the season.
Spoiler:
I think he's still alive. Falling off a dumpster and getting torn apart is not the heroic death I envisioned the character eventually getting.
Spoiler:
You guys thinking he is somehow actually underneath the dumbfuck that pulled the trigger or something...? Or him "imagining it" in his spacing out state...?
I figured they'd stick with the comics and eventually...
Spoiler:
...kill Glenn off via baseball hat to the head. The way that dumpster scene played doesn't seem like the type of death reserved for one of the few remaining characters from Season 1. Seemed odd for Nicholas to put a bullet in his own brain, when both of them were using knives after apparently running out of ammo.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Woke up to a Facebook message where by buddy spoiled it. He thought I watched it but I don't watch walking dead with commercials. I dvr it and blitz through the commercials. Sad though I miss tyrese now I'm gonna miss ----
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
Macrotus
Hall of Famer

Post by Macrotus »

suck that I have to wait another year or so to watch it on Netflix. ;-(
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Repeat3peat wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:Someone explain to me...why....when they know they have to go out and about, don't they use cloths/suits covered in "zombie gutz" at all times(proven to work)...? Or use the "Michonne method"<----FTR, I think she is sexy as fuck as well....what a body/skin, Sweet Jebus.
Michonne is not sexy at all. Nice arms, stomache and butt, but her face is gross.

I'd smash with the quickness
she aint bad

as far as Glenn, two theories
Spoiler:
A. The spray of blood, brains and guts masks him from the zombies, and he crawls under the trash bin. He wasn't on Talking Dead (most of the killed are on it), so this might have legs.
B. Glenn becomes a zombie. Maggie goes to look for him and finds him.
B1: Maggie has to kill Glenn.
B2: Glenn eats his wife and unannounced unborn child.
didn't like the b/w episode much.
the last two have been stellar.

I'd rate it above BB, because BB never really had any great female characters.
WD does, as does Vikings.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

Madnessssss wrote:
Shill Jackson wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

I'd smash with the quickness
she aint bad

as far as Glenn, two theories
Spoiler:
A. The spray of blood, brains and guts masks him from the zombies, and he crawls under the trash bin. He wasn't on Talking Dead (most of the killed are on it), so this might have legs.
B. Glenn becomes a zombie. Maggie goes to look for him and finds him.
B1: Maggie has to kill Glenn.
B2: Glenn eats his wife and unannounced unborn child.
didn't like the b/w episode much.
the last two have been stellar.

I'd rate it above BB, because BB never really had any great female characters.
WD does, as does Vikings.
smh

Don't dig the hair...or lack there of....otherwise, Nubian Goddess bro.
vegasfraud
All-Time Great

Post by vegasfraud »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Woke up to a Facebook message where by buddy spoiled it. He thought I watched it but I don't watch walking dead with commercials. I dvr it and blitz through the commercials. Sad though I miss tyrese now I'm gonna miss ----
He didn't die...lol
QueenCuckCarl has no clue how many men his whore wife has fucked...ask him.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Just watched the past two episodes back-to-back.
As noted, the show has improved its writing. In fact, the writing has been better in each of the past two seasons. The first two seasons were very hit or miss with all the changes at the helm. It's actually cool and unique for such a popular show to become better and less predictable and deeper this deep into such an immensely popular run. Usually, we see the same tired tricks that worked previously.

As for spoilers on a message board...

Anybody remember who spoiled SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER... "Omar is dead" on The Wire back on ESPN? The guy did it in the header basically as the scene was happening so it was impossible to miss. I remember Millco and I going "all in" on that guy for quite awhile. It didn't happen often, but Millco on the warpath was kinda funny.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Just watched the past two episodes back-to-back.
As noted, the show has improved its writing. In fact, the writing has been better in each of the past two seasons. The first two seasons were very hit or miss with all the changes at the helm. It's actually cool and unique for such a popular show to become better and less predictable and deeper this deep into such an immensely popular run. Usually, we see the same tired tricks that worked previously.

Anybody remember who spoiled SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER... "Omar is dead" on The Wire back on ESPN? The guy did it in the header basically as the scene was happening so it was impossible to miss. I remember Millco and I going "all in" on that guy for quite awhile. It didn't happen often, but Millco on the warpath was kinda funny.
Eminem ruined that for me.

Oh my God, fucking bumbaclot, I'm hard as Kenard
The little boy who shot Omar in the Wire
Tie a whore up with barbed wire, you're nothin' but a brah, boy
I'm the real deal and charbroiler on the bonfire
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Max. wrote:I might be one of the few people in the country that has literally never seen a second of that show.
Well, you beat me by about 45 seconds.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

The name Millco is a blast from the past. It's a shame he never made his way here. One of the only other Spurs fans I can think of.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

americaninfidel wrote:

The name Millco is a blast from the past. It's a shame he never made his way here. One of the only other Spurs fans I can think of.
One of the meltdowns I really wish never happened.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

americaninfidel wrote:

KobeUnderbite and Airmen did a number on him very late in the ESPN days. They did their move of lying in every post while backing up each other's every post... while claiming Millco was the one lying.

They were doing the same thing to me but I left work or something. When I got back to the board the next day and re-entered the thread, Millco had apparently deleted a post where he threatened to kill Airmen or something... and all that was left was an apology for losing his shit.

The guy was very even tempered. My theory/common sense tells us that the guy was a legit person in real life and was so embarrassed he lost his shit like that... he knew he was too involved with the board and cut it out completely.

He was never seen again. Unfortunately. Dude was smart.