Didnt Bron just Say, "The Balls in your court cavs" Now look what he's saying

Talk about anything here.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Didnt Bron just Say, "The Balls in your court cavs" Now look what he's saying

Post by CleveTown™ »

LeBron James on TT's absence: "The last thing you need is a distraction when you’re trying to make a championship run and we have that.”

So....is TT becoming a distraction and you are pretty much saying that for him to hear, or are you sticking with the Cavs should cave and give him the money he wants?

Which is it LeBron
:L
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Didnt Bron just Say, "The Balls in your court cavs" Now look what he's saying

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

CleveTown™ wrote:LeBron James on TT's absence: "The last thing you need is a distraction when you’re trying to make a championship run and we have that.”

So....is TT becoming a distraction and you are pretty much saying that for him to hear, or are you sticking with the Cavs should cave and give him the money he wants?

Which is it LeBron
:L
Don't you have more pressing things to worry about, such as being poor and living in gook country?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Didnt Bron just Say, "The Balls in your court cavs" Now look what he's saying

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

LeBron is fleecing Dan Gilbert. TT is not worth that money. He had his chance with the initial offer this summer and got too greedy. welcome to the real world.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Lebron never said "the ball is in your court, Cavs". Some writer said that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james ... 41902.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

zombiesonics wrote:Lebron never said "the ball is in your court, Cavs". Some writer said that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/lebron-james ... 41902.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Oh he said get it done. I see that now.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)