Asian woman wants white people to pay for her therapy due to stress over institutional racism

Talk about anything here.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Asian woman wants white people to pay for her therapy due to stress over institutional racism

Post by zombiesonics »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ailymailus" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Re: Asian woman wants white people to pay for her therapy due to stress over institutional raci

Post by CleveTown™ »

she needs an institutional ass kicking.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: Asian woman wants white people to pay for her therapy due to stress over institutional raci

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:she needs an institutional ass kicking.
:mrgreen: or go back to Asia to be among her own kind.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

quite honestly im ashamed to be white after hearing this. Other white people, the feminized white beta cuck males makes me physically ill.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
oh trust me, I receive way more stress and "racism" in Korea but have you ever heard me bring me up? No, because I know my place in this society. Now if it ever gets overt and in my face I will have to escalate it. But she needs to know her place as a minority, too.
January 7th. (D)
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
oh trust me, I receive way more stress and "racism" in Korea but have you ever heard me bring me up? No, because I know my place in this society. Now if it ever gets overt and in my face I will have to escalate it. But she needs to know her place as a minority, too.
bingo. Enthnonations are the only means by which racism can be kept to a minimum. The folly of the propositional nation and multiculturalism always leads to tension, distrust and discrimination.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: :mrgreen: or go back to Asia to be among her own kind.
bingo. Enthnonations are the only means by which racism can be kept to a minimum. The folly of the propositional nation and multiculturalism always leads to tension, distrust and discrimination.
yup :clap:
January 7th. (D)
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Race doesn't exist.

We all bleed the same color blood.

Grow up people. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Bush4Ever wrote:Race doesn't exist.

We all bleed the same color blood.

Grow up people. :evil: :evil: :evil:
im pretty sure race exists. :stephena:
January 7th. (D)
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: :mrgreen: or go back to Asia to be among her own kind.
America is different in that it is truly a nation founded by immigrants. The economic boom that America achieved was fueled by immigration. But it is not a multicultural society, it is a pluralistic society. Different cultures are allowed to thrive within the construct of America, but should never mix. The mixing of different cultures leads to the destruction of all cultures, thus the loss of identity. Multiculturalism is a scam used to engineer an artificial culture of controllable people.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

zombiesonics wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote: oh trust me, I receive way more stress and "racism" in Korea but have you ever heard me bring me up? No, because I know my place in this society. Now if it ever gets overt and in my face I will have to escalate it. But she needs to know her place as a minority, too.
America is different in that it is truly a nation founded by immigrants. The economic boom that America achieved was fueled by immigration. But it is not a multicultural society, it is a pluralistic society. Different cultures are allowed to thrive within the construct of America, but should never mix. The mixing of different cultures leads to the destruction of all cultures, thus the loss of identity. Multiculturalism is a scam used to engineer an artificial culture of controllable people.

You mafuckas talk in circles.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Ali Natural wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote: bingo. Enthnonations are the only means by which racism can be kept to a minimum. The folly of the propositional nation and multiculturalism always leads to tension, distrust and discrimination.

You mafuckas talk in circles.
I never get tired of spittin the truth fam.
Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

LOL look at all the cucks paying for either the laugh or because they believe it, why do i feel some posters here contributed? Also she's fucking asian, one of the most successful demographics in the states and lives in oregon. Wtf
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

zombiesonics wrote:
American culture is anglo saxon protestant. Immigrants were mostly white, and when they came, they knew they had to adopt protestantism. The immigrants of today are intent on not adopting protestantism and they are for a large part colored and marxist in their orientation.