Naked and afraid

Talk about anything here.
Master Spade
Hall of Famer

Re: Naked and afraid

Post by Master Spade »

did it work? Did it keep the bugs off?

BTW, that show is Sexist! Why do they show the man's chest, and not the woman's? I remember women were protesting this issue in NY. They were out there with their breasts out for the world to see, saying that they don't like that men can walk around showing their nipples, but women can't. They want equal rights.

Board, I ask: Do you agree with those women? Should they too have the right to walk around showing their breasts?

:noidea:
I would rather DIE Standing on my Feet, than Live Life on my Knees!!
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Master Spade wrote:did it work? Did it keep the bugs off?

BTW, that show is Sexist! Why do they show the man's chest, and not the woman's? I remember women were protesting this issue in NY. They were out there with their breasts out for the world to see, saying that they don't like that men can walk around showing their nipples, but women can't. They want equal rights.

Board, I ask: Do you agree with those women? Should they too have the right to walk around showing their breasts?

Yes. Because then we could rape them easier. "Hey, look at the way she was (not) dressed. She was asking for it."

win-win
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

Absolutely. If they want to show off their tits, who are we to stop them?
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

I was watching tbat show a d the editor fucked up a d forgot to blur out one of the chicks for abljt five seconds..luckily it was the one chick I actually wa ted to see naked...nice ta ned tits and nice little bush...she looked good...Danni
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yes. Because then we could rape them easier. "Hey, look at the way she was (not) dressed. She was asking for it."

win-win
I didn't realize Abe was an SJW.

:L