Good god can we go 1 week without the NFC Least bein featured on prime time?

Talk about anything here.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Good god can we go 1 week without the NFC Least bein featured on prime time?

Post by gaskill15 »

I swear to god every time I turn on a prime time game one of these mediocre ass teams is fuggin playin. :L
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Re: Good god can we go 1 week without the NFC Least bein featured on prime time?

Post by Wishbone »

It's the Cowboys is the thing. That would be like not having the Lakers be featured, they sort of carry the rest of the league.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Good god can we go 1 week without the NFC Least bein featured on prime time?

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

Wishbone wrote:It's the Cowboys is the thing. That would be like not having the Lakers be featured, they sort of carry the rest of the league.
Yeah they're pretty damn good at getting 8 wins..... But I get yo gist home slice.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

No one's forcing you to watch doe....
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

20 Super Bowl appearances and 12 Super Bowl titles in that division. Despite the lean years, they've earned the honor.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~