LMBAO at Clevetown... what a fucking loser.

Talk about anything here.
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

LMBAO at Clevetown... what a fucking loser.

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Remember when he was bragging about beating me 13 - 1 in fantasy baseball?

Fucking loser!

I just lost this week 12 - 0... which is so much worse than 13 - 1. I didn't even come close to winning a category. My team batted .207 with 2 HRs after having a season low 4 HRs last week. In your face, Clevetown. Wow. You've been fucking destroid here!!!!
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Re: LMBAO at Clevetown... what a fucking loser.

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

You tripping?
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Remember when he was bragging about beating me 13 - 1 in fantasy baseball?

Fucking loser!

I just lost this week 12 - 0... which is so much worse than 13 - 1. I didn't even come close to winning a category. My team batted .207 with 2 HRs after having a season low 4 HRs last week. In your face, Clevetown. Wow. You've been fucking destroid here!!!!
I made Abe go on a drunken rampage after I destroyed him then go on to a CLUTCH final day in the Championship series to win the whole dayum thing.

Back to back Fantasy Champ , Abe. I think we know who the better player is as well as who has the better league with better players heading into the NBA.

People want to play with winners, Abe. Winners. Which is what I am.
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

Damn. Abe is shook as fuck. And he got his ass whipped 2 weeks in a row.
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Repeat3peat
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Repeat3peat »

AlaskaHawks wrote:Damn. Abe is shook as fuck. And he got his ass whipped 2 weeks in a row.

I put the skunkins on that ass this week.

Abes playoff record this season:

1-25

:banderas:

raped

:skip:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

Repeat3peat wrote:
AlaskaHawks wrote:Damn. Abe is shook as fuck. And he got his ass whipped 2 weeks in a row.

1-25

3peat you deserved the title this year man, no lie, you fielded a great team, well-balanced but was the victim of an out of character week by your team AND Panda's.

But Abe, as for you. Well, I guess you deserve to play with the reserves in this year's NBA season :o
January 7th. (D)
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

1-25

But Abe, as for you. Well, I guess you deserve to play with the reserves in this year's NBA season :o
:willsmithshocked:
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

CleveTown™ wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

1-25

3peat you deserved the title this year man, no lie, you fielded a great team, well-balanced but was the victim of an out of character week by your team AND Panda's.

"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Repeat3peat

Post by Repeat3peat »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:
Repeat3peat wrote:

1-25

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

LOL
January 7th. (D)
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

ROFL at some fool named Pedro in Fantasy Basketball.

Half the people in the Fantasy league are unknown clowns who are not on this board.

CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

dwcmwa wrote:ROFL at some fool named Pedro in Fantasy Basketball.

Half the people in the Fantasy league are unknown clowns who are not on this board.
Don't worry you have the best anger general players in the league it will be great and you will have a lot of fun.
January 7th. (D)
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

besides dwc, you got guys that havent even played before in abes league like Madnessss and Titan and you have a pathetic player in 23 playing and Grizz who really doesn't set his lineups or pay attention much and Ripper.... has the ever even played before too?

You are in the better league with hand selected guys and vetted yahooers. 420 and I played with Scubz n Thugz yhis past season in baseball and he is a great player.

Like I said. I have all the confidence in the world that our league is better than Abes. Our settings are a lot better, we will start more players every night, I think he has had to drop his league down to 10 players because he couldn't get enough to sign up. 12 teams is much better.

All in all, don't you worry one bit, you'll have great fun and are in good hands in this league.
Last edited by CleveTown™ on Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
January 7th. (D)
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

congrats to abe :clap:
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

elmouse03 wrote:congrats to abe :clap:
lol congrats on getting his skull cracked open by 3peat and I?
January 7th. (D)
dwcmwa
All-Time Great

Post by dwcmwa »

CleveTown™ wrote:besides dwc, you got guys that havent even played before in abes league like Madnessss and Titan and you have a pathetic player in 23 playing and Grizz who really doesn't set his lineups or pay attention much and Ripper.... has the ever even played before too?

You are in the better league with hand selected guys and vetted yahooers. 420 and I played with Scubz n Thugz yhis past season in baseball and he is a great player.

Like I said. I have all the confidence in the world that our league is better than Abes. Our settings are a lot better, we will start more players every night, I think he has had to drop his league down to 10 players because he couldn't get enough to sign up. 12 teams is much better.

All in all, don't you worry one bit, you'll have great fun and are in good hands in this league.

As long as it's the Official Anger General Fantasy League, I have no problems.

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

CleveTown™ wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:congrats to abe :clap:
lol congrats on getting his skull cracked open by 3peat and I?
Don't be mad because Abe owned you like the slave you are.
CleveTown™

Post by CleveTown™ »

dwcmwa wrote:
CleveTown™ wrote:besides dwc, you got guys that havent even played before in abes league like Madnessss and Titan and you have a pathetic player in 23 playing and Grizz who really doesn't set his lineups or pay attention much and Ripper.... has the ever even played before too?

As long as it's the Official Anger General Fantasy League, I have no problems.
Lol dont worry about that bro. Any achievements you earn will be recogized and fully honored by the AngerGeneral Book of Fantasy Achievements.

One day I hope you can earn some jewelry like you see below my name. 3 rings in two years and dual sport champ.

I really want to win the most covetous of all though: an NBA chip.
January 7th. (D)
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

To be honest, I don't know who's in Clevetown's league... and I don't care. I think our league will be just fine. We have a bunch of guys who are playing for fun instead of some testament of their manhood. Plus, the other owners in the league know that when the playoff semi-finals come around... the commish's team might very well shit the bed and fall apart completely in highly embarrassing fashion.
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Post by Titan18 »

Crevetown's unofficial league is a unsanctioned amateur league.

Lol at any league with 5 autobots