Mark Buehrle's teammates screw him out of 30/200/10 milestone...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Mark Buehrle's teammates screw him out of 30/200/10 milestone...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Buehrle started the game (2nd start in 3 days) in the hopes of picking up the 2 Innings needed to reach 200 on the year, but thanks to the pathetic play of his teammates (2 errors in a span of 5 batters, leading to 8 UNearned runs) that didn't happen.

Way to back up your pitcher, Blue Jays. Hope you losers get swept by Texas.

Canada doesn't deserve Mark Buehrle.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Titan18
In Theo we trust

Re: Mark Buehrle's teammates screw him out of 30/200/10 milestone...

Post by Titan18 »

Why is he not on the Blue Jays post season roster? They don't even think he'd be a good long relief option?
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Titan18 wrote:Why is he not on the Blue Jays post season roster? They don't even think he'd be a good long relief option?
:noidea:

Are you serious???

:L

Like I said, Canada doesn't deserve Mark Buehrle.

GO RANGERS...!!
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Kennethgriffin
Banned User
Banned User

Post by Kennethgriffin »

blue jays are stacked beyond belief. they could cut their team in half and it would still compete for the playoffs

nobodies stopping these guys...

david price is their Ace btw
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

So the OP is a provincial rube even after players leave the city.

Cool. I guess.
chiefdodgerslakers24
All-Star

Post by chiefdodgerslakers24 »

He probably shouldn't have given up 5 hits and 1 walk in less than an inning
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

So he failed while stat-padding, and you're crying about it?

ROFL>
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

That was pathetic on part of the blue Jays defense. wow
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

chiefdodgerslakers24 wrote:He probably shouldn't have given up 5 hits and 1 walk in less than an inning
He wouldn't have given up 5 hits and a walk if not for the 2 errors... that's kind of the point.

:L

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AlaskaHawks wrote:So he failed while stat-padding, and you're crying about it?

ROFL>
Giving a guy a chance to accomplish a milestone over 15 years is a LOT different than letting some selfish chucker chuck 75% of his team's shots just to end up with the second most points scored in a game... I mean, I could understand if Kobe had a chance to break Wilt's 100 point game, buuut... :L

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:

ROFL>
Giving a guy a chance to accomplish a milestone over 15 years is a LOT different than letting some selfish chucker chuck 75% of his team's shots just to end up with the second most points scored in a game... I mean, I could understand if Kobe had a chance to break Wilt's 100 point game, buuut... :L
46/88 is 75%??

:biggums: :biggums:
"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

AlaskaHawks wrote:

ROFL>
46/88 is 75%??

Eh... you get the point. Kobe should have been pulled at the 5-min mark, with the Lakers up comfortably by double digits. Instead, chucky stayed in and chucked a staggering 9 of LA's last 10 shots.

An embarrassing display of stat-padding.

AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
46/88 is 75%??

Eh... you get the point. Kobe should have been pulled at the 5-min mark, with the Lakers up comfortably by double digits. Instead, chucky stayed in and chucked a staggering 9 of LA's last 10 shots.

Jordan has 2 entire years of stat padding. ROFL @ that chucker. :mj:
Bill Russell

LoneGranger

Post by LoneGranger »

I'm not sure I'd have Buehrle on the playoff roster either. Seriously. All due respect.

And TDK, his teammates love him to death, they didn't try and fuck it up for him. They all tried to help him.

Shit happens, and it's shitty, but wtf can you do?
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

AlaskaHawks wrote:
46/88 is 75%??

Eh... you get the point.
Facts don't matter to a Swinger when it comes to trying to make a fallacious point.

ps-once AGAIN TDK can't help himself and has to bring up KB. I'll bet he sleeps on a 24 pillowcase.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Yeah, they had 2 errors.....but so what? Dude got fucking lit up for 5 hits and a grand slam.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~