The Best Poster Competition RESULTS (THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION)

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Re: The Best Poster Competition (Introduction and Rules, MUST READ) VOTING IS NOW OPEN!

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

Da Stars. wrote:This is Bullshit that the polls have been moved to the other board.
I'm sure ripper moved them, most likely because he doesn't have any votes. :lol:

:L
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
Incognito
All-Time Great

Re: The Best Poster Competition (Introduction and Rules, MUST READ) VOTING IS NOW OPEN!

Post by Incognito »

lol

Fragile ass Ripper assembling an army of alts to vote himself up.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

If it makes you feel any better you're one of my favorites madness, you get me laughing as much as anyone on here
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Who gives a fuck what board they're on? They're all linked here.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
Bush4Ever
Board Alpha Male

Post by Bush4Ever »

Honestly, I think the first group is ultra-stacked with great posters.

It's the Western Conference Southwest Division of the board.

:shock:
Taking a break from the board. Please reference my last post for more details if you are interested.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

I feel like we've done this before, is this a routine thing now?
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Madnessssss wrote:This is bullshit folks. Are you guys trolling me? Fpliii doesn't even post here except to whine about how miserable it is running a board full of lesser people, and he has as many votes as me? And what's the fucking obsession with Abe? A vote for Abe is a vote for a story about his office cubicle or his stapler running out of staples. His schtick is played out. tdk is getting bulls fans votes. I get that. But who the FUCK is voting for phuturedynasty over me? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Also, Denali is not gonna send you nudes, idiots. Stop voting for that ratchet trash.

Vote for me. I will make this board great again.

Don't even use all 4 votes. Use one vote on me and click submit. I will make it worth your while.

To be fair, I don't even work in a cubicle. It's ALMOST like you guys don't even read my crappy musings.

HINT: I don't work a corporate gig. I'm mentioned this many many times before.

[Note: Not that any of this helps my case. Feel free to vote for Madness and his 270-foot apartment and 330-foot recording studio with lighting and decor taken straight off the Miami Vice set. By the way, one of my votes went to Madnesss.]
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Way to fuck it up from the get-go, dwcma...

Besides, can we just make Wailuafc and Gaskill one poll option? It would be easier.

Which one swims with dolphins? And which one bangs cows? I get them confused.
gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Way to fuck it up from the get-go, dwcma...

Besides, can we just make Wailuafc and Gaskill one poll option? It would be easier.

Good luck banging a cow. If you get behind one they kick the shit outta you.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

gaskill15 wrote:

Ouch
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

gaskill15 wrote:

Yep.

[Edit: Ummm... or so I'm told.]
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Robceltsfan wrote:

gaskill15
You go, we go... forever

Post by gaskill15 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

Yep.

You could always try the underneath route but beware because you'll get some teeties in yo face.
:troll:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

gaskill15 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

Yep.

You could always try the underneath route but beware because you'll get some teeties in yo face.
Isn't that the point???

~George Carlin~
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Robceltsfan wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:

Yep.

Isn't that the point???
Think Abe likes teeties in his face?
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:This is bullshit folks. Are you guys trolling me? Fpliii doesn't even post here except to whine about how miserable it is running a board full of lesser people, and he has as many votes as me? And what's the fucking obsession with Abe? A vote for Abe is a vote for a story about his office cubicle or his stapler running out of staples. His schtick is played out. tdk is getting bulls fans votes. I get that. But who the FUCK is voting for phuturedynasty over me? You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Also, Denali is not gonna send you nudes, idiots. Stop voting for that ratchet trash.

Vote for me. I will make this board great again.

Don't even use all 4 votes. Use one vote on me and click submit. I will make it worth your while.

To be fair, I don't even work in a cubicle. It's ALMOST like you guys don't even read my crappy musings.

HINT: I don't work a corporate gig. I'm mentioned this many many times before.

[Note: Not that any of this helps my case. Feel free to vote for Madness and his 270-foot apartment and 330-foot recording studio with lighting and decor taken straight off the Miami Vice set. By the way, one of my votes went to Madnesss.]

:haha2:

I ain't even gon'front, I voted up Madness too. Which I feel good about now after reading his campaign speech.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

I was an afterthought the last time we did this. I guess I'm doing something right.

:noidea:

~George Carlin~
Buckets
Repeat Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Buckets »

gaskill15 wrote:

Sounds like you're almost speaking from experience...
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Buckets wrote:
gaskill15 wrote:

You're speaking from experience.

Fixed.

~George Carlin~