Fear The Walking Dead...

Talk about anything here.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Re: Fear The Walking Dead...

Post by elmouse03 »

Madnessssss wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: Same universe, different characters, sort of a prequel but it could potentially catch up. Takes place at the very beginning of the infections, and centers around a somewhat dysfunctional family in Los Angeles.
Ok cool, the walking dead didn't cover any of that so the writers should have quite a bit to go with. Definitely will check it out, thanks
Walking Dead might be the biggest gold mine TV show in history. It's getting basic cable ratings/ad revenue plus that cable subscriber money, it can go on just about forever, and they can do as many spin offs as they want based on different locations. Could have a New York version next year for example. They also don't have to pay the actors much. They can just kill them off.

Unless everyone gets sick of zombies like we did vampires a few years ago. But i think it has plenty left in the tank. Vampires got ruined because all the content became soapy and cheesy.
I like to see a David Morrissey rise of the governor and maybe road to woodbury mini series during the mid-season breaks but he is on that Extant show. So that's slim of happening.