Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Re: I cant stand stinky ass p*ssy!

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
twenty3 wrote:
Oh hell naw... I was like "wtf is that smell!?" Ewwwww
I had to eat the fishpuss girl I dated out. It sucked. She always wondered why I wasn't hard when she was ready to fuck after I ate her out for a while. All I wanted to do is gurgle some mouthwash and brush my teeth.
Real women know when and when not to be eaten out,, they will tell you not to go down there, and if they don't then they have no respect for you..

My ex smelled and tasted like peaches all the time, even when on her period where she she'd like almost no blood (nuvo-ring side effect I think)
I'm not sure what she did to her snatched nor did I want to know, all I know is that it was always clean, smooth shaved and very approachable...was nice and tight too...
You're the man artface... You da man.

You never had a sour p*ssy your entire life.. And all you eat is filet minion

I'm jealous... These women can't take their eyes off your gigantic calves
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

twenty3 wrote:That shit is a turn off when u take off the panties and it smells like a garbage can down there.

It seems like black women are always more prone to have their p*ssies smell like garbage i dont get it... that shit be putrid

i dont mind a petite fishy smell, cuz its normal, but not if it smells like fish guts rotting in a plastic bag for 7 days...

Holy shit!....

:sadbron:

Yes, it can be a quite a problem. You can give her a gentle hint by sending her personalized hygiene products specific to her body chemistry and fungal bacterial count as indicated in the picture below. Failing that you can follow the advice of Redd Foxx. I love his classic line: "Buy one of these albums and mail it to your home anonymously... now if postman brings two albums, then both of y'all wash your ass". I smile every time I hear this comedy routine.

[youtube]uldt6Y-CE3s[/youtube]
Make AngerGeneral Great Again
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Back in high school I asked a basketball teammate why he and the other black guys dated white girls, even when they were uglier than available black girls.

He said it was less drama and the white girls were more likely to be cleaner.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Back in high school I asked a basketball teammate why he and the other black guys dated white girls, even when they were uglier than available black girls.

racist uncle tom blacks.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:
AbeVigodaLive wrote:Back in high school I asked a basketball teammate why he and the other black guys dated white girls, even when they were uglier than available black girls.

racist uncle tom blacks.

Please explain.
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

racist uncle tom blacks.

Please explain.
Yes, explain.
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:
AtiliusRegulus wrote:

racist uncle tom blacks.

Please explain.
[youtube]97Zw2P6QvwA[/youtube]
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Max. wrote:Are you guys fucking homeless women?

I've never once had this problem.
I think that you are confused, they are talking about women only Max.
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

Madnessssss wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:From my experience it may not be that a woman has poor hygiene but rather it could be the case that her diet and/or the natural scent of a woman may be the root of the issue. Atilius' wife may be his olfaction delight, but it may be the case that this same woman (Atilius' baby momma) may have me overcome with a sense of revulsion. Such are the ways with the laws of attraction and sexual attraction at that. In the world in which we live today, we are so preoccupied with masking our natural scents with soaps, deodorants, body sprays and perfumes - we overlook the powerful sense of smell that we use when selecting mates.

I have been with women that had stronger scents than others. Having said that, a strong scent may not be revolting but rather a result of the heat of the moment. On more than one occasion I had to perform an act of charity be sleeping with a needy woman. There have been a couple times that a woman has failed my "ring finger" sniff test and I would be forced with a decision to shut everything down or hold my breath until I busted my nut.

I had one beautiful lady that I could not resist when I first met her at a party . Everything was cool, we were chilling on a balcony, when I playfully reached under her skirt and grazed her pantie with my hand. Without thinking, I casually wiped my nose and I was overcome with the urge to vomit on the spot. The more we danced on that hot night the more that I guess things fermented in her nether regions. To make a long story short, when we finally got into the mix I could barely perform due to the scent of her body. Beautiful lady, but her scent was a complete turnoff. I had to put my dick in a LAPD choke hold to prevent it from shriveling up. I finally coerced to my dick to not let me down. I did the deed and never saw her again.

On the flip-side, I have been in a relationship with a woman that had a strong scent, but after a while I got used to it and we had a very loving relationship. It was part of her and I loved all of her. I guess that is what you call "love".

Once again, the scent of the stinky ass p*ssy that turned off twenty3 could turn quite a turn on for another man. Its all an individual thing.

Final word: Regardless of how a woman looked, I would never look her way if I knew she has or had a cold sore.

40% of black people have genital herpes

"HSV-2 prevalence was nearly twice as high among women (20.9 percent) than men (11.5 percent), and was more than three times higher among blacks (39.2 percent) than whites (12.3 percent). The most affected group was black women, with a prevalence rate of 48 percent."

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/201 ... lease.html

Disgusting animals
Then why do whites have way more cold sores than blacks? and this has been since forever.

CDC can say what they want and are known to skew numbers. Mofos can't even do a census correctly but can get info like this on the "general population", lol!!! And peeps like you run to shit like this even when it's not part of the discussion. Remember only a few won't be controlled.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Smelters wrote:
Madnessssss wrote:
BrotherCharles wrote:From my experience it may not be that a woman has poor hygiene but rather it could be the case that her diet and/or the natural scent of a woman may be the root of the issue. Atilius' wife may be his olfaction delight, but it may be the case that this same woman (Atilius' baby momma) may have me overcome with a sense of revulsion. Such are the ways with the laws of attraction and sexual attraction at that. In the world in which we live today, we are so preoccupied with masking our natural scents with soaps, deodorants, body sprays and perfumes - we overlook the powerful sense of smell that we use when selecting mates.

I have been with women that had stronger scents than others. Having said that, a strong scent may not be revolting but rather a result of the heat of the moment. On more than one occasion I had to perform an act of charity be sleeping with a needy woman. There have been a couple times that a woman has failed my "ring finger" sniff test and I would be forced with a decision to shut everything down or hold my breath until I busted my nut.

I had one beautiful lady that I could not resist when I first met her at a party . Everything was cool, we were chilling on a balcony, when I playfully reached under her skirt and grazed her pantie with my hand. Without thinking, I casually wiped my nose and I was overcome with the urge to vomit on the spot. The more we danced on that hot night the more that I guess things fermented in her nether regions. To make a long story short, when we finally got into the mix I could barely perform due to the scent of her body. Beautiful lady, but her scent was a complete turnoff. I had to put my dick in a LAPD choke hold to prevent it from shriveling up. I finally coerced to my dick to not let me down. I did the deed and never saw her again.

On the flip-side, I have been in a relationship with a woman that had a strong scent, but after a while I got used to it and we had a very loving relationship. It was part of her and I loved all of her. I guess that is what you call "love".

Once again, the scent of the stinky ass p*ssy that turned off twenty3 could turn quite a turn on for another man. Its all an individual thing.

Final word: Regardless of how a woman looked, I would never look her way if I knew she has or had a cold sore.

40% of black people have genital herpes

"HSV-2 prevalence was nearly twice as high among women (20.9 percent) than men (11.5 percent), and was more than three times higher among blacks (39.2 percent) than whites (12.3 percent). The most affected group was black women, with a prevalence rate of 48 percent."

http://www.cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/201 ... lease.html

Disgusting animals
Then why do whites have way more cold sores than blacks? and this has been since forever.

CDC can say what they want and are known to skew numbers. Mofos can't even do a census correctly but can get info like this on the "general population", lol!!! And peeps like you run to shit like this even when it's not part of the discussion. Remember only a few won't be controlled.
Do they? Madness can prove his claim, can you?
BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

[youtube]uldt6Y-CE3s[/youtube]
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

twenty3 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
Madnessssss wrote: I had to eat the fishpuss girl I dated out. It sucked. She always wondered why I wasn't hard when she was ready to fuck after I ate her out for a while. All I wanted to do is gurgle some mouthwash and brush my teeth.
Real women know when and when not to be eaten out,, they will tell you not to go down there, and if they don't then they have no respect for you..

My ex smelled and tasted like peaches all the time, even when on her period where she she'd like almost no blood (nuvo-ring side effect I think)
I'm not sure what she did to her snatched nor did I want to know, all I know is that it was always clean, smooth shaved and very approachable...was nice and tight too...

Im better than you
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

BrotherCharles
Superstar

Post by BrotherCharles »

zombiesonics wrote:I imagine Denali is disgusted by this thread. :?
Why should Denali be disgusted? Does she eat pussy?
Smelters
Hall of Famer

Post by Smelters »

OP doesn't like Max.

Alex_Murphy
Clean-Up Crew

Post by Alex_Murphy »

elartman1973 wrote:
twenty3 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote: Real women know when and when not to be eaten out,, they will tell you not to go down there, and if they don't then they have no respect for you..

Im better than you
In what exactly?