Rancho Cucamongo Cracka Killas...

Talk about anything here.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Rancho Cucamongo Cracka Killas...

Post by denali4eva »

Does anyone know anybody that plays for that team?

House, I bet you get the reference... :lol:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Re: Rancho Cucamongo Cracka Killas...

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

No I don't. But if I had to deduce off the vague knowledge I can gather, I'd have to say if somebody in Houston who's never been out here or doesn't have family here but yet has heard of Rancho Cucamonga, it has to be from a popular song or movie. If it has to do with Cracka Killas, I'd have to assume it's a movie that has a high volume of black people in it. Given the source of this thread (Denali - of African American descent), I'd say it has to be a movie in the genre I'd assume you'd be interested in.

All in all, just to take an educated stab at it with the limited info available, I'd guess you're talking about a scene or sequence that took place in the movie Next Friday.
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

lettherebehouse wrote:No I don't. But if I had to deduce off the vague knowledge I can gather, I'd have to say if somebody in Houston who's never been out here or doesn't have family here but yet has heard of Rancho Cucamonga, it has to be from a popular song or movie. If it has to do with Cracka Killas, I'd have to assume it's a movie that has a high volume of black people in it. Given the source of this thread (Denali - of African American descent), I'd say it has to be a movie in the genre I'd assume you'd be interested in.

All in all, just to take an educated stab at it with the limited info available, I'd guess you're talking about a scene or sequence that took place in the movie Next Friday.
That line in the movie just gets my goat... :lol:
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Cracka Killas????

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Robceltsfan wrote:Cracka Killas????

:shock: :shock: :shock:
That's what he said...
AlaskaHawks
Mount Rushmore

Post by AlaskaHawks »

"The idea is not to block every shot. The idea is to make your opponent believe you might block every shot."
Bill Russell

"I'm just 'bout that action, boss"
L.O.B. = Love our Brothers.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:No I don't. But if I had to deduce off the vague knowledge I can gather, I'd have to say if somebody in Houston who's never been out here or doesn't have family here but yet has heard of Rancho Cucamonga, it has to be from a popular song or movie. If it has to do with Cracka Killas, I'd have to assume it's a movie that has a high volume of black people in it. Given the source of this thread (Denali - of African American descent), I'd say it has to be a movie in the genre I'd assume you'd be interested in.

Good guess :suds: