Which games are you excited for this Fall?

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Which games are you excited for this Fall?

Post by ripper76 »

There's a couple on my must have list. Going to finally break down and get a new console since there's going to be new releases I want to play.

Star Wars Battlefront:

phpBB [video]

Fallout 4:

phpBB [video]

Will get NBA2K16 as well of course.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Re: Which games are you excited for this Fall?

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Battlefront looks awesome. I can't wait to get in a TIE fighter and then bring the pain. I'm also looking forward to Halo 5 and the new Tomb Raider. Plus Cuphead has my attention.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Battlefront looks awesome. I can't wait to get in a TIE fighter and then bring the pain. I'm also looking forward to Halo 5 and the new Tomb Raider. Plus Cuphead has my attention.
My girlfriend is a big Tomb Raider fan and said the new game looks good, so we'll be getting that too I'm sure.

Why a TIE fighter and not an X-wing?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Battlefront looks awesome. I can't wait to get in a TIE fighter and then bring the pain. I'm also looking forward to Halo 5 and the new Tomb Raider. Plus Cuphead has my attention.
My girlfriend is a big Tomb Raider fan and said the new game looks good, so we'll be getting that too I'm sure.

I don't know. I think they look and sound so bad ass. The X-Wing follows the basic airplane design whereas the TIE fighter just kind of throws everything out the window. The TIE fighter was one of the first lego sets I've bought as an adult and it's still one of my favorites.

I recently finished the last Tomb Raider game and it was awesome. It felt like I was playing a movie. Very cinematic and beautifully done. I think this next game made specifically for the Xbox One will look incredible.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

I don't know. I think they look and sound so bad ass. The X-Wing follows the basic airplane design whereas the TIE fighter just kind of throws everything out the window. The TIE fighter was one of the first lego sets I've bought as an adult and it's still one of my favorites.
Got it. I've been really tempted by some of the Star Wars Lego sets but haven't ever bought any. I was into Legos big time as a kid and I'm sure I'd enjoy it again. Some of the Star Destroyer and AT-AT Lego kits I've seen look amazing.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

Got it. I've been really tempted by some of the Star Wars Lego sets but haven't ever bought any. I was into Legos big time as a kid and I'm sure I'd enjoy it again. Some of the Star Destroyer and AT-AT Lego kits I've seen look amazing.
I have the AT-AT and it is pretty cool. Especially when you pair it with the snow speeder which I also have. Have you seen the Imperial Shuttle Tydirium yet? That's next on my wish list.

elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

None, video games don't excite me, women do
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:None, video games don't excite me, women do
Well hopefully you'll get one of those this fall.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

Kingcarl24 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:

I have the AT-AT and it is pretty cool. Especially when you pair it with the snow speeder which I also have. Have you seen the Imperial Shuttle Tydirium yet? That's next on my wish list.

Looks awesome. I may need to make Legos a hobby again.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

ripper76 wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

Looks awesome. I may need to make Legos a hobby again.
It's a fun but expensive hobby. I only justify it because my kids love it and I love doing it with them.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

elartman1973 wrote:None, video games don't excite me, women do
What if you play video games while having sex?
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Madnessssss wrote:I got suckered by reviews into buying Bloodbourne and Witcher III, and i find them unplayable. Waste of money. Witcher is so fucking nerdy and the controls are clunky and awful.

Also played the batman game. The main storyline was fun, but then you have to do 250 lame riddler riddles to really beat the game, and those are tedious garbage.

That Fallout trailer looks awesome, and i loved Fallout 3. Dying to get my hands on that.

Ive never played an uncharted game, but ill pick up the next one because it was made by TLOU guys.
I never understood the Bloodbourne hype. The game looked super boring to me.

I think they're releasing an ultimate Uncharted game with all the previous games remastered. I would wait for that and play them all. They are some of the best games I've ever played.

I really wished that they would do this with the Gears of War game but they're only remastering the first.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

I should say that I'm almost thinking about buying the Rare Replay just to see if I can finally beat Battletoads.
l3bron
Reigning WIS Champion

Post by l3bron »

The GOTY Metal Gear Solid 5.
Come at the King, you best not miss.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

I'm pretty stoked for madden

Edit:forgot that it comes out in August lol
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

Hmm, for some reason I thought you were referring to football. I've got Texas @ Notre Dame at the top of that list, though that isn't germane to the topic. Longhorns are in for a good old fashioned Catholic beatdown.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

americaninfidel wrote:Hmm, for some reason I thought you were referring to football. I've got Texas @ Notre Dame at the top of that list, though that isn't germane to the topic. Longhorns are in for a good old fashioned Catholic beatdown.
God is not on your side broseph.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

americaninfidel wrote:Hmm, for some reason I thought you were referring to football. I've got Texas @ Notre Dame at the top of that list, though that isn't germane to the topic. Longhorns are in for a good old fashioned Catholic beatdown.
I don't care much for football.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
God is not on your side broseph.
Well, I'm Baptist and not Catholic, but that doesn't change the fact that those nice Texas boys are going to get skullf***ed in South Bend. Despite the fact that they really should be, Texas just aren't very good.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

ripper76 wrote:
I don't care much for football.
Well, nobody's perfect.