Which games are you excited for this Fall?

Talk about anything here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Re: Which games are you excited for this Fall?

Post by ripper76 »

americaninfidel wrote:
ripper76 wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:Hmm, for some reason I thought you were referring to football. I've got Texas @ Notre Dame at the top of that list, though that isn't germane to the topic. Longhorns are in for a good old fashioned Catholic beatdown.
I don't care much for football.
Well, nobody's perfect.
It's good that you have that self-awareness.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

americaninfidel wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:Hmm, for some reason I thought you were referring to football. I've got Texas @ Notre Dame at the top of that list, though that isn't germane to the topic. Longhorns are in for a good old fashioned Catholic beatdown.
God is not on your side broseph.
Well, I'm Baptist and not Catholic, but that doesn't change the fact that those nice Texas boys are going to get skullf***ed in South Bend. Despite the fact that they really should be, Texas just aren't very good.
My bad. I thought you were rooting for the heathens. Go Notre Dame. Now that I reread your post, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I assumed a nice young protestant from the Lone Star state would be rooting for the Longhorns.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
God is not on your side broseph.
Well, I'm Baptist and not Catholic, but that doesn't change the fact that those nice Texas boys are going to get skullf***ed in South Bend. Despite the fact that they really should be, Texas just aren't very good.
My bad. I thought you were rooting for the heathens. Go Notre Dame. Now that I reread your post, I don't know what I was thinking. I guess I assumed a nice young protestant from the Lone Star state would be rooting for the Longhorns.
Against any other team, for sure. But I grew up in Indiana and have been an Irish fan my whole life. Wake up the echoes!
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.