I can't wait till the offseason is over

Talk about anything here.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

I can't wait till the offseason is over

Post by wailuaFC »

I always forget how these boards fill up with political and racial trolling, two issues that I have zero desire to get into any sort of back and forth on. As absolutely disgraceful as the 9ers will be, I can't wait for the start of the season as it'll give me something to post about on here
elartman1973
El Padrino

Re: I can't wait till the offseason is over

Post by elartman1973 »

wailuaFC wrote:I always forget how these boards fill up with political and racial trolling, two issues that I have zero desire to get into any sort of back and forth on. As absolutely disgraceful as the 9ers will be, I can't wait for the start of the season as it'll give me something to post about on here
Are you really that anxious to watch this lakers team get abused nightly......again?
Plus with the good comes the bad, the token idiot bulls fans and that includes the moron cavs homer vegasfraud who is in the same catagory as TDK and dwmc.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Don't forget the religious trolling. I'm bored today and need something to pass the time and the board is struggling lately. I'm still posting but I'm really not caring about much on here.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

elartman1973 wrote:
wailuaFC wrote:I always forget how these boards fill up with political and racial trolling, two issues that I have zero desire to get into any sort of back and forth on. As absolutely disgraceful as the 9ers will be, I can't wait for the start of the season as it'll give me something to post about on here
Are you really that anxious to watch this lakers team get abused nightly......again?
Plus with the good comes the bad, the token idiot bulls fans and that includes the moron cavs homer vegasfraud who is in the same catagory as TDK and dwmc.
The Lakers should be considerably better than the Magic this year.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

ripper76 wrote:
elartman1973 wrote:
The Lakers should be considerably better than the Magic this year.
No, they shouldn't and won't be.

wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

elartman1973 wrote:
This lakers team has me all kinds of excited, we haven't been in a true rebuild with young talent since before Kobe and shaq so I'm really looking forward to watching Russell, rankle, clarkson, brown, and nance grow together. And for me, I honestly would rather have a pointless back and forth about how terrible Dougie mcbuckets is with TDK then discuss how terrible every presidential candidate is and how the republicans/dems/liberals/reptilian people are ruining our country
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

Last summer's saturation of pro wrestling threads > This summer's saturation of race/politics threads :P
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

Kingcarl24 wrote:Don't forget the religious trolling. I'm bored today and need something to pass the time and the board is struggling lately. I'm still posting but I'm really not caring about much on here.
Im in the same boat, I'm still here I'm just not contributing much
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

The Lakers success this upcoming season will really depend on how healthy Kobe stays.
wailuaFC
All-Time Great

Post by wailuaFC »

somberbostonian wrote:Last summer's saturation of pro wrestling threads > This summer's saturation of race/politics threads :P
I agree and I was on the anti-wrestling side haha
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

wailuaFC wrote:
Kingcarl24 wrote:Don't forget the religious trolling. I'm bored today and need something to pass the time and the board is struggling lately. I'm still posting but I'm really not caring about much on here.
Im in the same boat, I'm still here I'm just not contributing much
I'm still posting the same but there are few topics I really care about. I just wrote up a whole thing on Mission Impossible movies. That should tell you how much I'm scraping the barrel.
ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

somberbostonian wrote:Last summer's saturation of pro wrestling threads > This summer's saturation of race/politics threads :P
I would be in favor of more pro wrestling threads.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Post by somberbostonian »

ripper76 wrote:
I would be in favor of more pro wrestling threads.
The months after WrestleMania toward the end of July are usually the least eventful on the WWE calendar, so there hasn't been much to discuss. But SummerSlam will be in a few weeks, so you'll probably see a few pop up here and there.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

No wrestling threads should be permitted on this board.
it's truly a stupid thing that shouldn't be popular among any adults whatsoever

Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Best thread I've seen on here all day
Da Stars.
Tight wad. Penny pincher. Mr. Dollar Theater.

Post by Da Stars. »

Which off season? Niners suck, FTW.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

I can't wait for football as well as the ensuing warriors repeat. Gonna be great.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

876Stephen wrote:I can't wait for football as well as the ensuing warriors repeat. Gonna be great.
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.
876Stephen
Fantasy Football Champ

Post by 876Stephen »

americaninfidel wrote:
876Stephen wrote:I can't wait for football as well as the ensuing warriors repeat. Gonna be great.
We just added star Jason Thompson to an already stacked as fuck roster. I don't even see the need to play the season. Just save everyone the time and effort and let us keep the Larry o brien trophy thru next year.
americaninfidel
All-Time Great

Post by americaninfidel »

876Stephen wrote:
americaninfidel wrote:
We just added star Jason Thompson to an already stacked as fuck roster. I don't even see the need to play the season. Just save everyone the time and effort and let us keep the Larry o brien trophy thru next year.
I salute your confidence!
Fear is the mind killer. We are not afraid.