Talk about anything here.
Ali Natural
Superstar

Re: Pau Gasol admires this chimp out

Post by Ali Natural »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Smelters wrote:
zombiesonics wrote:
All dance originates from Africa. Riverdance is just a pale imitation of traditional African dance... literally 8-)
When and if they get to learn real history, they will found out many great things originated from black people.

I agree with this. Africans, African Americans, black people have made positive contributions to society - no troll. Those who also brush up on history will learn Democrats called the newly created Republican party in the 1850's, the "Black Republican Party", as a slur towards the new party. They'd also learn the Democrats continue to enslave blacks to this day through entitlements and welfare programs given to them from their Masters in the Democratic party.

"Leading up to the second presidential election after the party's establishment, disdain for it grew considerably among Democrats, particularly those from the South. In reference to the Republicans' anti-slavery position, prominent Democrats applied the slur "Black Republican" against them, as seen repeatedly in the speeches of Illinois Senator Stephen Douglas during the Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ican_Party" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not saying blacks should jump to the Republican party, just be aware of how Democrats truly view them.

[youtube]4EXNp3HddMI[/youtube]
The party of Lincoln turned their backs on black voters to garner southern white votes after the Civil Rights movement. Good luck ever winning a national presidential election again
AbeVigodaLive
Clean-Up Crew

Post by AbeVigodaLive »

Karl the racist.

Always figured as such.
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

AbeVigodaLive wrote:Karl the racist.

Always figured as such.

I'm always a mainstay in these race threads.

I did find out that you're a HUGE racist today. Reading through Incognito's thread I see Bro Charles and Smelters throwing your name in there with Alti and Incognito. Congrats man.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Ali Natural wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Smelters wrote: When and if they get to learn real history, they will found out many great things originated from black people.

I agree with this. Africans, African Americans, black people have made positive contributions to society - no troll. Those who also brush up on history will learn Democrats called the newly created Republican party in the 1850's, the "Black Republican Party", as a slur towards the new party. They'd also learn the Democrats continue to enslave blacks to this day through entitlements and welfare programs given to them from their Masters in the Democratic party.

"Leading up to the second presidential election after the party's establishment, disdain for it grew considerably among Democrats, particularly those from the South. In reference to the Republicans' anti-slavery position, prominent Democrats applied the slur "Black Republican" against them, as seen repeatedly in the speeches of Illinois Senator Stephen Douglas during the Lincoln-Douglas Debates of 1858."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ican_Party" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm not saying blacks should jump to the Republican party, just be aware of how Democrats truly view them.

The party of Lincoln turned their backs on black voters to garner southern white votes after the Civil Rights movement. Good luck ever winning a national presidential election again

You've been hoodwinked by the Democratic party. Take a listen to the video, you may learn something.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Always figured as such.

I've learned quite a bit about Karl these past few days; from his hatred for those with disabilities, his disdain for Mother Nature, and now a racist...
Kingcarl24
G.O.A.T.

Post by Kingcarl24 »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:

Always figured as such.

I've learned quite a bit about Karl these past few days; from his hatred for those with disabilities, his disdain for Mother Nature, and now a racist...
Mother nature?
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:

You've been hoodwinked by the Democratic party. Take a listen to the video, you may learn something.
You've been hoodwinked by a YouTube video. Open a history book and learn something
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Ali Natural wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:

You've been hoodwinked by a YouTube video. Open a history book and learn something
I have. And it's much easier to post a YouTube video than a history book. I get it though, you've been conditioned to be a victim and blame the white man. Stick with what works for you buddy!
Ali Natural
Superstar

Post by Ali Natural »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:
Ali Natural wrote:
Johnnyblazzed wrote:

I have. And it's much easier to post a YouTube video than a history book. I get it though, you've been conditioned to be a victim and blame the white man. Stick with what works for you buddy!
What have I blamed the white man for and where have I claimed to be a victim? Link?