So my Mom broke the shit out of my toe

Talk about anything here.
WeaponX20
All-Star

So my Mom broke the shit out of my toe

Post by WeaponX20 »

Got me a bad ass little framed painting. Got it for pretty cheap too. Only thing is is that she broke it before she bought it, and felt bad so she went ahead and got it. She broke the glass, so I had to pry it from the frame to see if the picture was actually stuck to the glass. It was, so she went to move it back to her room.

Tragedy struck.

She dropped it on each of my first three toes :(

5 of the 6 feel OK for now, but mother fuck my right big toe feels broke. It was one of those things where it hit so hard that it didn't cut, but still made blood come out.

And now I'm sad.
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: So my Mom broke the shit out of my toe

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

I squished the knuckles on my right hand with a 110lb dumbbell last week.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I squished the knuckles on my right hand with a 110lb dumbbell last week.
Did you run? I wanted to run, but promptly fell lol
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

WeaponX20 wrote:
LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:I squished the knuckles on my right hand with a 110lb dumbbell last week.
It hurt, but not enough to drop it. Just re-racked it and shook it off.
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:
At least you had some reason to expect it kinda.. I felt like I just got toe raped for no reason lol
swampgator
All-Time Great

Post by swampgator »

Take care of your business and don't rely on others. Hang that shit where you want.

Btw....tell your mom she is cool.
WeaponX20
All-Star

Post by WeaponX20 »

swampgator wrote:Take care of your business and don't rely on others. Hang that shit where you want.

Btw....tell your mom she is cool.
I thought it was bad ass that she did it. Hell I sat and pried the glass from the frame trying to salvage it. I thought everything was gravy, and then felt my toes lol. Her and my lady kept trying to quietly snicker. Women. I probably would've laughed too though
Y2K
One Mizzou. Then. Now. Always.

Post by Y2K »

LeBronMonsterDunk wrote:
WeaponX20 wrote:
Adrenaline like a boss

I'm a baaaddd motherfucker!!
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

WeaponX20 wrote:Got me a bad ass little framed painting. Got it for pretty cheap too. Only thing is is that she broke it before she bought it, and felt bad so she went ahead and got it. She broke the glass, so I had to pry it from the frame to see if the picture was actually stuck to the glass. It was, so she went to move it back to her room.

Tragedy struck.

She dropped it on each of my first three toes :(

5 of the 6 feel OK for now, but mother fuck my right big toe feels broke. It was one of those things where it hit so hard that it didn't cut, but still made blood come out.

And now I'm sad.
I broke my left big toe in four place...crushed it...kept working that day and the rest of the week...was terrible..never saw a doctor but when I took the shoe if it was a horrific scene of blood and black abd blue all over and pockets of puffed up flesh and puss...sucked bad...I was moving and armour on a dolly and had it slanted then it came back and straightened up on me and nailed my toe straight on..even heard a pop...
another time when I was younger I was barefoot and dropped my skateboard that had nicely shaved down the tail to a sharp thin wood slat..straight down on my big toe..same toe..broke the nail at the base and hurt like hell
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

back hand her?