Planned Parenthood invoice for baby parts

Talk about anything here.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Planned Parenthood invoice for baby parts

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438122152.302241.jpg
America is a sick place
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Check the method from Bedrock, 'cause I rock your head to bed
LeBronMonsterDunk
Clean-Up Crew

Re: Planned Parenthood invoice for baby parts

Post by LeBronMonsterDunk »

What's the price?
You never liked me, probably don't like me still, but a ***** liking me aint never paid my bills
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

$75 per specimen
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

"Fetuses aren't human beings yet. That's why we sell their body parts"

- Liberals

:verdum:
Incognito
All-Time Great

Post by Incognito »

Here is what a 24 week old baby looks like:

These sick fucks are harvesting organs from babies this far along. This is barbaric, no other way to put it. No civilized society should be doing this, much less defending it and trying to make it into partisan politics.

It's disgusting as fuck.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Liberals are demon possessed and deserve to be executed en masse
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

AtiliusRegulus wrote:Liberals are demon possessed and deserve to be executed en masse
They're not human, they should be aborted.
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Liberals love slaughtering fetuses/babies/humans.

Disturbing video in the spoiler; NSFW:
Spoiler:
[youtube]QVoJSgPpX9s[/youtube]
CleveTown™
Three-Time Fantasy Champion King

Post by CleveTown™ »

why are there so many liberals? Are there that many evil people in Amerika?
October 16th, 2020. Thank you Pastor John (P)
January 7th. (D)
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

CleveTown™ wrote:why are there so many liberals? Are there that many evil people in Amerika?

Indoctrination of Marxism. Most have no clue they've been brainwashed into following many of its tenants and will rabidly deny it.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Johnnyblazzed wrote:Liberals love slaughtering fetuses/babies/humans.

Disturbing video in the spoiler; NSFW:
Spoiler:
[youtube]QVoJSgPpX9s[/youtube]
America is ripe for the judgment. We are liable for a Pompeii type event
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

CleveTown™ wrote:why are there so many liberals? Are there that many evil people in Amerika?

They don't actually come to grips or take responsibility for the consequences of these actions.

These same people would rather incarcerate doomed humans for decades rather than swiftly put them to rest. All we can do is pray for them and raise our children with values.
Wishbone
Fantasy BBall Champ

Post by Wishbone »

Nothing worse in the world than a baby murderer.
AtiliusRegulus
Mount Rushmore

Post by AtiliusRegulus »

Madnessssss wrote:if anything, this country needs more abortions.
hitler was saying the same thing about concentration camps
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

Fucking horrible pieces of shit out in this world that's for damn sure.
Laughing Man
All-Star

Post by Laughing Man »

I'm not really against abortion but this is some barbaric as shit. I mean people had issues with stem cells and they hacking up dead babies like someone is ordering cuts of meat. I always wondered what they did with the corpses now I know. I was under the impression fetuses aint humans but people are using them for human parts, kind of weird. Where is our board liberals for this? They whine about animal abuse and people killing other people and gun control but they are okay with a baby chop shop?

Love how Hilary was mad about Planned Parenthood being caught and trying to make the manhunt about them like they did something wrong. LOL. This bitch aint going nowhere, so we got Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandal sanctioned by the president, the cliton emails, the charity scandals, the fucked up immigration acts and baby chop shops all on Obama's watch and still people think this fucknut isn't as bad as Bush?
You know what the worst thing about the end of the day is? Tomorrow, it starts all over again.
Shill Jackson
Mount Rushmore

Post by Shill Jackson »

Laughing Man wrote:I'm not really against abortion but this is some barbaric as shit. I mean people had issues with stem cells and they hacking up dead babies like someone is ordering cuts of meat. I always wondered what they did with the corpses now I know. I was under the impression fetuses aint humans but people are using them for human parts, kind of weird. Where is our board liberals for this? They whine about animal abuse and people killing other people and gun control but they are okay with a baby chop shop?

Love how Hilary was mad about Planned Parenthood being caught and trying to make the manhunt about them like they did something wrong. LOL. This bitch aint going nowhere, so we got Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS scandal sanctioned by the president, the cliton emails, the charity scandals, the fucked up immigration acts and baby chop shops all on Obama's watch and still people think this fucknut isn't as bad as Bush?
the way I have heard, the parts are used in research, to save lives of the living.
For some mothers, the thought that the body can be used to save future lives is a small positive in a very difficult situation.
"Educated people make the world a better place, they mercilessly attack misery and cruelty, and eventually they win."
--Henry Rollins

**zombiesonics is a feckless cunt!**
Johnnyblazzed
Hall of Famer

Post by Johnnyblazzed »

Shill Jackson wrote:
Laughing Man wrote:I'm not really against abortion but this is some barbaric as shit. I mean people had issues with stem cells and they hacking up dead babies like someone is ordering cuts of meat. I always wondered what they did with the corpses now I know. I was under the impression fetuses aint humans but people are using them for human parts, kind of weird. Where is our board liberals for this? They whine about animal abuse and people killing other people and gun control but they are okay with a baby chop shop?

the way I have heard, the parts are used in research, to save lives of the living.
For some mothers, the thought that the body can be used to save future lives is a small positive in a very difficult situation.

That's very benevolent to sacrifice the life of one human to perform research on that maybe saves another. I can only imagine how difficult it is to take the life of your own innocent offspring to be cut up, spliced, and probed to save the offspring of someone unwilling to sacrifice their own child's life. It's comforting to know the ~700,000 human sacrifices performed each year may one day save a life of the living.