McDermott and Portis continue to impress in the SL...

Talk about anything here.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

McDermott and Portis continue to impress in the SL...

Post by thedangerouskitchen »

What unbelievable depth the Bulls are going to have at the 3-4-5 this year:

POW!
Joakim
Taj
"Nasty" Niko Mirotic
Dougie McBuckets
Mike "Don't Leave Me" Dunleavy
Tony "Sniper" Snell
"Big Bad" Bobby Portis

...and you can throw Jimmy "G" Buckets in there as well, since he plays SF quite a bit too.

Can you say STACKED... !?!

WoW... !!!

I can't wait for the season to start...

:pimp:
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Re: McDermott and Portis continue to impress in the SL...

Post by elmouse03 »

Both probably played their best game in the first one vs the wolves but from then on have been kind of meh.
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

Neither one of these scrubs will EVER have any sort of impact at the NBA level.

Why is the large majority of this fanbase so homerish and incapable of being objective?
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

xer0 wrote:Neither one of these scrubs will EVER have any sort of impact at the NBA level.

Why is the large majority of this fanbase so homerish and incapable of being objective?
Meh. Most of the fan base isn't like that. TDK is on the lunatic fringe and dwcmwa probably isn't even a Bulls fan. Most of the rest are just regular fans. Guys like gaskill15, Titan18 etc are a long way from blinded homers.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

xer0 wrote:Neither one of these scrubs will EVER have any sort of impact at the NBA level.

Why can't you ever talk about your own team rather than the Bulls all the time? Who is your team?
xer0
Superstar

Post by xer0 »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

Meh. Most of the fan base isn't like that. TDK is on the lunatic fringe and dwcmwa probably isn't even a Bulls fan. Most of the rest are just regular fans. Guys like gaskill15, Titan18 etc are a long way from blinded homers.
dwcmwa is most definitely a Bulls fan, he's been at it since the early 2000's on ESPN. I started posting around 2006 and he was posting the same exact way.
Last edited by xer0 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

xer0 wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

dwcmwa is most definitely a Bulls fan, he's been at it since the early 2000's on ESPN. I started posted around 2006 and he was posting the same exact way.
Nah. It's so over the top that it's obvious shtick. He just never leaves character.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

Have you watched McDermott and Portis play in the SL, dope?

Of course you haven't; therefore you have no clue whether or not they have been impressive.
"Today's NBA is soft, the Defense is weak, and the rules 'really' favor the Offense."

"Lebron doesn’t guard for a full game and our game plan was to get him to play defense and he left me open all game."
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmouse03 wrote:Both probably played their best game in the first one vs the wolves but from then on have been kind of meh.
They both looked great against the Cavs the other night...

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

thedangerouskitchen wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:Both probably played their best game in the first one vs the wolves but from then on have been kind of meh.
They both looked great against the Cavs the other night...
they were good but they should have just continued to play good from how they played vs the wolves in game #1.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

At least I talk about my team, dope... if you had a dollar every time you discussed your team you wouldn't have enough money to buy a tomato can.

:asskicking:

vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:

At least I talk about my team, dope... if you had a dollar every time you discussed your team you wouldn't have enough money to buy a tomato can.

I've made threads about every relevant thing we've done this offseason, including getting Matt Barnes for a bag of chips, adding Brandan Wright, obviously Gasol etc.

Not being a homer with my head up my ass though, I don't make threads that are ridiculously biased.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:

I've made threads about every relevant thing we've done this offseason, including getting Matt Barnes for a bag of chips, adding Brandan Wright, obviously Gasol etc.

Not being a homer with my head up my ass though, I don't make threads that are ridiculously biased.
You talk more about ME than you do your own team, bitch... that's a fact.

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

McDermott having himself his best game of the SL so far.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmouse03 wrote:McDermott having himself his best game of the SL so far.

Yup... Dougie McBuckets drops 28/8, leading the Bulls to another victory.

elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

They had to come back and win that one. Be nice if Portis and Dougie can get another 20 point game together and as much as I like Bairstow knocking down a 3 here and there. He needs to be the tough defender inside and get us rebounds.
thedangerouskitchen
G.O.A.T.

elmouse03 wrote:

They had to come back and win that one. Be nice if Portis and Dougie can get another 20 point game together and as much as I like Bairstow knocking down a 3 here and there. He needs to be the tough defender inside and get us rebounds.
Agreed... and assuming Freddy goes deeeeeeeep into the rotation this year Bairstow's value is going to come down low (in the paint), not chuckin' long balls.