Would you pay $36 a month for ESPN?

Talk about anything here.
vcsgrizzfan
Mount Rushmore

Re: Would you pay $36 a month for ESPN?

Post by vcsgrizzfan »

King Deez wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
King Deez wrote: No wait, this message board is 100% truth to it, forget my recent post. Everybody on here is honest and doesn't troll or lie in anyway, you are right. I wish had the "message board" life of some of the rich folks on here making hundreds of thousands at ease and banging hot chicks daily, living in the best city in the world. What was I thinking?
Right. Ripper is universally loved and everyone here would pick you as the Bulls fan to chime in against. Or maybe not.
Right because Ripper has shown his stupidity enough times already. He has followed me around for quite some time now, it's nothing new but maybe you are slow?
A lot of people dislike Ripper. That's obvious. But I don't think anyone thinks he's stupid. I don't dislike you. But I know you're stupid. As do many others here. You weren't voted up there with aspy as the dumbest on the board because you are disliked. If that were the case, guys like TDK, dwcmwa, riley and others would be cleaning up in that poll. You're voted that way because, well, you're stupid.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

Post by lettherebehouse »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
King Deez wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
Right. Ripper is universally loved and everyone here would pick you as the Bulls fan to chime in against. Or maybe not.
Right because Ripper has shown his stupidity enough times already. He has followed me around for quite some time now, it's nothing new but maybe you are slow?
A lot of people dislike Ripper. That's obvious. But I don't think anyone thinks he's stupid. I don't dislike you. But I know you're stupid. As do many others here. You weren't voted up there with aspy as the dumbest on the board because you are disliked. If that were the case, guys like TDK, dwcmwa, riley and others would be cleaning up in that poll. You're voted that way because, well, you're stupid.
Exactly...I don't understand why Deez is upset over this. I'd rather be dumb and liked, than not dumb while being an asshole.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

vcsgrizzfan wrote:
King Deez wrote:
vcsgrizzfan wrote:
If you think he's not stupid then I have to question your intelligence also. You "think" i'm stupid cause you got trolled, i understand that. I guess i'll just accept the stupid opinions you guys decide on. It's cool
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Deez getting clobbered here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76
Accounts will be settled.

Post by ripper76 »

deezna trolling all us stupid people this whole time.
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

ripper76 wrote:deezna trolling all us stupid people this whole time.
See this is how stupid you are. You don't know when I'm trolling, i guess i win then. I am not trolling in this thread by any means, other threads I have and most of the time i was but you guys are so smart that you got me and told me what I was really doing. That's cool, I wish i knew if i was trolling or not.
elartman1973
El Padrino

Post by elartman1973 »

Shook
"I'm drivin Caddy, you fixin a FORD"

ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

King Deez wrote:
ripper76 wrote:deezna trolling all us stupid people this whole time.
See this is how stupid you are. You don't know when I'm trolling, i guess i win then. I am not trolling in this thread by any means, other threads I have and most of the time i was but you guys are so smart that you got me and told me what I was really doing. That's cool, I wish i knew if i was trolling or not.
Fascinating.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

LOL

Another classic meltdown by Deez. What kind of newb admits to when they're trolling or not trolling?

:snoop:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:LOL

Another classic meltdown by Deez. What kind of newb admits to when they're trolling or not trolling?

Oh my bad, once again I should have just not said I wasn't trolling. Uff how dare I let you know i'm being serious, that's just a dumb move. :verdum:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

Wait, ripper is universally loved here? I must have missed that memo...
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

King Deez wrote:

Uff how dare I let you know i'm being serious, that's just a dumb move. :verdum:

Finally, we see eye to eye on something. You quick SOB you.

:clap:
Deez
G.O.A.T.

Post by Deez »

lettherebehouse wrote:
King Deez wrote:

Uff how dare I let you know i'm being serious, that's just a dumb move. :verdum:

Finally, we see eye to eye on something. You quick SOB you.

:clap:
:yaoyao:
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

denali4eva wrote:Wait, ripper is universally loved here? I must have missed that memo...
:noidea:
denali4eva
Queen Bee

Post by denali4eva »

ripper76 wrote:
denali4eva wrote:Wait, ripper is universally loved here? I must have missed that memo...

You are loved by me (even though you ain't down with the brown)... :)
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

denali4eva wrote:
ripper76 wrote:

You are loved by me (even though you ain't down with the brown)... :)
All women love me. Some of them just don't know it yet.
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

That was at least two today, maybe three.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

So ripper are you a NBA junkie?
ripper76

Post by ripper76 »

elmouse03 wrote:So ripper are you a NBA junkie?
Really just the Heat. I'll watch all of their games if I can, but if they're not playing I don't have a whole lot of interest.
elmouse03
Mount Rushmore

Post by elmouse03 »

ripper76 wrote:
elmouse03 wrote:So ripper are you a NBA junkie?
Really just the Heat. I'll watch all of their games if I can, but if they're not playing I don't have a whole lot of interest.
That's pretty much how I am with the Bulls. Pretty excited about this year and am interested in Winslow.