I missed the ESPYs, should I feel like a better man because of this, or did I miss out?

Talk about anything here.
lettherebehouse
Clean-Up Crew

I missed the ESPYs, should I feel like a better man because of this, or did I miss out?

Post by lettherebehouse »

You cunts know who my rooting interests are, so did I miss any awards, presenters, performers, or random shots in the crowd of anything of interest? Like did they do a lot of closeups on Albert Pujols dressed to the nines? Any attractive male or female athletes styled up on the red carpet? Any athlete's "dates" showing good clever shots? Was my girl Ciara in the building? Did anybody have one too many beverages?

I have it dvr'd, and missed the show because I wanted to watch "It Follows" with my hyna (which absolutely sucked by the way). I may watch it tonight, or I may delete it soon as I get home today. The replies in this thread will determine which course I take.
Havlicekstealsit
G.O.A.T.

Re: I missed the ESPYs, should I feel like a better man because of this, or did I miss out?

Post by Havlicekstealsit »

Aside from Rousey burning Mayweather (likely scripted) and the internet world naturally sharting itself because Caitlyn Jenner won an award (definitely scripted), you didn't miss much.
somberbostonian
All-Time Great

Re: I missed the ESPYs, should I feel like a better man because of this, or did I miss out?

Post by somberbostonian »

They'll replay the show a billion times on ESPN/ESPN2 over the next week.
PoLIEtics is for gay fags.
Robceltsfan
Pick 'Em League Champion

Post by Robceltsfan »

Ben Affleck looked drunk to me and I think he was getting paid to introduce Derek Jeter with his award. No self-respecting Red Sox fan would do that fucking shit voluntarily.
Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are dumber than that.

~George Carlin~
zombiesonics
Mount Rushmore

Post by zombiesonics »

And I thought ESPN was a respectable network that handled themselves with integrity. I'm crushed.

:wealllaugh: